/lidg/ - Let It Die General

Lesbian Sister Edition

>How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR l
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xywr-722FKM
youtube.com/watch?v=D0-f1FKE_jM
youtube.com/watch?v=uxXOFzHPVWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blaster reload is pretty sick.

Does anyone have a picture of the Jackal Z armor on a player character?

How are they going to keep this afloat until February?

Has anybody confirmed golden death scythe yet. It's a pain in the ass having to look up where stamp machines are every day.

Quick! Post your waiting room music!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xywr-722FKM

ded game

Okay:

dont you have to use dragonshrooms often to keep using it?

Should have made a Wii U version but now it is too late.

I just leave it on OBS Needle

These tracks and a few others have grown on me though
youtube.com/watch?v=D0-f1FKE_jM
youtube.com/watch?v=uxXOFzHPVWA

If you die and salvage your character from the freezer, you lose all the KC you gained on that character right?

Also, is the Jungle Machete worth upgrading? I've been rocking tier 2 Hammer and tier 2 Iron +3 but I've seen that machete combo wreck some shit easy

Repair shroom + send it on an expedition restores its ammo.

whaaaa

>If you die and salvage your character from the freezer, you lose all the KC you gained on that character right?
No.

>Also, is the Jungle Machete worth upgrading?
Yes, but keep in mind it skips a tier so it will not be useful on floors 21-30.

No, you get all the stuff they gathered back

>If you die and salvage your character from the freezer, you lose all the KC you gained on that character right?
Nope, you keep all your shit.

How does Tetsuo drag your unconscious ass back into the train?

>grinding for candol black for my nippon steel
>realize I have enough for a risk-free stew
>pic related happens
holy shit, now I get why you guys want this, it's so useful

Uncle Death always drags you back no matter where you die.

I honestly don't know why it's not available sooner.

How does the 34F Coen skip to get T5 fighters work exactly? I don't know what to do.

HIDE YO WAIFUS CAUSE I AM COMING FOR THEM

I want to catch all the animals and put them in little biomes and watch them live and grow in it and farm them.

I wanted to gather them and put them all on specific levels in 'cages' but then they'd be gone when I left the floor/quit.

Is that weird?

>ever taking the risk of putting my waifu out there for other mangrubbers to steal

Haha, you must take me for a fool.

any other trophy hunters in here? how's the hunt?

I'll just delete em

thats a cheap ransom, i can make that shit in 10 minutes

>negotiating with terrorist

>deleting your waifu

>paying to get back your waifu
Where's your sense of pride my dude

>pride
I let that at the door when I entered this shit hole

Scythe +2 to +3 - 90 Chemo-synthesized Oil in, 60 more to go before I can see if it has a second form and is more than a cool joke.

theyre just fighters, uncle death can sell me more

>two dm left
oh my

Godspeed my dude. How long is it taking you to find the oil?

God bless your dedication.

>all those incredibly tedious to get materials

Fuck these devs, man.

The ending reveals that Tetsuo is actually just a puppet UD controls from behind the TDM console.

Assuming he's doing shops he's limited to 1 an hour. Shop runs don't really take that long though if you know what you're doing.

Does anything upgrade with Clump of Copper Scraps? I have almost 40 and nothing upgrades with it it seems.

1 an hour from the shop, and then if I'm not specifically trying to incorporate Ebata or Itanodai into a run I can do Yatsuo > Mitsuba like 5 times in between shop runs, which is 6 more chances at it, it seems like a 10%-ish (maybe lower) chance for a tier 5 to be in place of any oil spawn on a specialized floor, so 30 chances, I guess if I was really spamming hard I'd expect 3/4 an hour.

I don't do it quite that hard since I also try to get some other stuff in there.

I have 500 storage slots

Iron, buzzsaw.
Sell half of it. It'll clog your storage

I am pretty sure hot iron to hot iron +4 needs some of those.
No idea about anything else.

What's its Rage Move?

Yeah no shit captain obvious.
Thanks for spilling the twist M. Night
Get a load of Sherlock over 'ere.

Remember the LiD teaser where the fighter does a sick "rage" move with the katana and slices COEN in half?

It's practically that.

Iron? You mean iron scraps?

He means the iron as in the red hot iron boy. It's a piece of junk so don't even bother

Holy crap, throw that suggestion to devs since they are still listening on Twitter and Reddit.

I have never realized how much I want a little zoo or farm in my waiting room till now

>Have full armor maxed for tier two
>Have a tier 4 character though
>Iron dev one shot's me I use a metal to brainshroom
>Hides comes out of no where and one shots me again
Well this was cancer.

No skateboard? Damn.

One guy said something about a mushroom grow farm, which is a fucking fantastic idea and I'm surprised the devs didn't think of this.

>Iron
>junk
It'll carry you pretty far don't listen to this jackass.

>leaves you open for haters to stunlock you to death
No thanks, tried it, 20 mastered it and it's absolute shit.

I would love this, and wouldn't mind it taking awhile or requiring certain things for the shrooms.

I really just want a pointlessly cute 'pet' area like the Chao's in Sonic Adventure.

Shotguns are a pain to level up mastery of due to low ammo

>tfw farming machete bp
i want to die

On the reddit question thread I think they already said something about them making pets a thing. Question is: What the fuck would be their purpose though?

How shit are you? All of it's hits are amazing allowing you to just kill someone. It's rage move is unstoppable unless mess up.

When is there gonna be a proper sort function? Fuck, this mess is annoying to look at.

I am still missing a few armor bps from floor 1-10. When will pain end

>tfw upgrading the mashity as we speak

Just groggy the enemies and use it for goretastics.
Youll get XP for it

>Being able to burn/melt midbosses ESPECIALLY F23 GOTO-9, F26 JIN-DIE, and F32 U-10 , to death.
>Being able to melt away T5 Hater amour
>Regarded as one of the most overpowered weapons in the game
>junk

Keep upgrading it, don't listen to him for 1 second.

It felt alright on my striker but on collector it's a weak as shit. I tried the iron out specifically because you morons said it was good but it's not.

What iron are you using? Because if you don't upgrade it of course it's going to be weak as shit.

Learn to parry fucking senpai

I am missing 1 BP in 20-30
just 1

I would hope they do nothing but be cute time wasters.

>a melee weapon is weak on a weak class

it really made me think..

So first is SNAIL Day, then Robutt metal and mastery rooms, what are the other two days

>Regarded as one of the most overpowered weapons in the game
By whom? You lot? Fucking please child.

Isn't there some way to 'trick' the game into giving you unknown BPs? Is it true?

I want to breed a perfect animal/shroom.

I want a mini game where we crush shrooms into powder for Magistrate or she tries to teach us to make decals. We only can make shitty ones but the mini game is fun. Like shaman tattoo cooking mama

its time for you to leave jimbo, when i was a noob i thought the iron sucked, boy how wrong i was

Are you mad because I'm telling it how it is and not falling for your little dank Red Hot meme?

Nigger I would rather use the shitty ass hockey stick than the iron.

Where can I get the Red metal to upgrade my Iron +, senpai?

Pretending to be retarded is just as bad is being retarded.

Nigga. You know how each upgrade affects Attack of weapon?

Upgrades on iron, well... it is a multi hit weapon because of steam. And multi hits shred armor too

quick think of new shrooms to develop

Im thinking a Wall shroom that sets up a wall real quick when thrown

>Nigger I would rather use the shitty ass hockey stick than the iron.

LITERALLY RETARDED

Shitshroom: Turns Red Hot Iron into poisonous steam

Quickening Mushroom.

Your rolls have a lil bit invincibility frames but it also makes your roll animation turn into a "turn into smoke" animation and ends with coalescing at the appropriate location as smoke travels

It's basically like the Katana's but riding forward on a skateboard.

Sanic shroom
The longer you run the faster you run

Oh neat, you do use the skateboard

>Make a new striker
>Use the black man
>His fuckin' name is Carol
>Clearly it's once of those ironic names where he's actually very masculine
>Has +3 bonus levels in strength and vitality

The mushrooms have spoken, Carol will lead my fighters to grade-5.

What's the easiest way to grind weapon mastery?

I need to get the assault rifle to full auto

Giving minor benefits like their associated shroom ever once in a while would actually be an amazingly fitting idea for the game, seeing as it's f2p. Minor timed little distractions are great for longevity.

Alternatively, something like the cat ranch or whatever from pick-your-Monster Hunter-entry. Something to do in between tower runs that's a little more controlled than expeditions.

Shroom that makes you land on your feet after a dropkick and keeps your stamina up for as long as you run and dropkick.

Shroom that makes you body slam on the ground, creating a shockwave that damages and knocks back enemies.

Shroom that coats enemies in your scent, making them attack each other.

Shroom that teleports you to wherever you tossed it

Shrooms that wreathe you in an element, making you immune to it and adding that attribute to all your attacks

You're such a free thinker, user. That's exactly why you only use the finest meme reply images. :^)

Better than a manchild using spongeboy images.

If you're lucky/quick enough to kill U-10, use this floor skip.

U-10 needs to be killed to unlock a lock that would've been at that circle there, then depending on the floor layout you could waltz right through F34 from the elevator and into F37 without fighting COEN.

Holy shit when is this BR vs Cali fighting happening, ive been fcking waiting for hours.

Has anyone actually won in those slow motion 1 on 1 fighters with yourself/defender in the darkness yet?

LOOK AT THIS TASTY BAIT GUIZE

YOU DONT WIN, you just get spl everytime you score a hit

The fight with BR will probably happen in a few hours, but it lasts a day and you only need to win 5 fights to get max rewards so don't bother staying up for it.

Those fights can't be won. It's just something they put in as a little mini game because someone is raiding your waiting room. Use it as an opportunity to gain a little bit of SP while you wait and pound yourself like it's prom night.

Do you get a bonus in TDM for revenge?