>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/Q35HE3X5

15 total shackles gained as the Pontiff's Squire
5 Boss Invasions, 5 shackles.
Got stabbed by Pontiff-Senpai twice.
Husbando protected
Don't bully Pontiff OR ELSE

faggot

So i started the dlc for das 3 recently.

I feel like i did all the stuff, but I only found 1 boss,
How many bosses are there?

Everyone post butts!

dude and wolf
best boss in the game/series

Did anyone else check every single wall in the room with the chained prisoner for illusory walls on their first playthrough of AotA?

In your defense, B Team definitely knew what they were doing with them.

so, wait, its just one fight with two bosses? I already did that.
Is that all the fights?

there's the multi stage boss at the chapel, and at the bottom frozen area there's another boss with wolves

If you just fought the fight with the NPC and the Big Wolf, you've only fought the worst boss of the DLC.

Go back to the village-like area, proceed to where the loli is imprisoned, then in the area after is a passage that leads into a mosquito nest.
There's a switch in that nest that unlocks the final boss.

reposting summon application

2 different multi-stage bossfights.

ok, the chapel one is one im missing, then. Off to figure out what the fuck to do.

FC over after these last few fights. No more summons.

So is it still possible to change your character's name?

>worst boss of the DLC
why worst?

I liked helping people with that boss because people were fucking terrible at it.

there's also an illusionary wall that lets you into an area that the cat ring is very helpful for. you can fight an NPC on top of that arena thing where you fought the wolf boss. you find it on your way to get to the boss you missed, but you might have to look it up after.

freides great scythe is so fucking faggy, no one who uses it should ever be summoned ever again

Post butt?

Will post results and hopefully join a fightclub if there's one open.

There are two bosses, and the boss that ISN'T Gravetender is super cool.

It just makes me more bitter that female characters have gorilla shoulders.

Why are you so upset? Git gud fag.

Sorry, see

It's possible. Nets you an invalid data message though.

LET'S JUST STUNLOCK YOU FOR 1000 DAMAGE AND INFLICT FROSTBITE YEAH DUDE SO COOL

Well, there's always tomorrow.

Just like, don't get hit, man.

You get Friede'd?

how the hell do i light the windmill on fire
i went to the ledge and jumped with a torch but nothing happened

Maybe if you were good you wouldn't be so shit, lmao.

This.
I love to use the sythe and that combo in PvE but I'm trying to avoid it in PvP because it just feels so cheap.
Unless someone invades me and I'm not in the mood to get memed on.

>complaining about frostbite
Chill out :^)

It's the last Farron Keep fire, one of the two areas to which Crucifixion Woods connects, so not terribly far in at all. Farron Keep is horribly tedious, but thankfully not too long.

>mfw I also got bootyblasted by the FGS user and people will now think it's me complaining

I already had found it, i somehow missed the lever. Had to have walked by it like 10 times, even more embarrassing because it was the area from the painted world in das1. I am retared.

You gotta walk up real close and get a button prompt

Press "use" near it, right outside close to the bonfire.

I seem to be having issues in the Smouldering Lake/Demon Ruins area. I'm using a +6 Fire Astora Sword since I haven't really found better, but I keep having to hit enemies like 10 times to kill them. I assume that's because they're resistant to fire, but it's super annoying.

I'm not even sure what I want to use, so I'm leveling Str/Dex to wield weapons I find interesting and trying to boost Int/Fai to 30 evenly.

just stop summoning fags who use this weapon in FCs. How is this fun for anyone?

I had no idea that was in the game, wow.
I think more than anything it's the fact that there's no other character in these games that's deliberately designed to be that sexual.
You can say Quelaag, but I think she's supposed to repulse the average person a bit as well.

Woah dude chill, next time i'll use more black flames and a friede build so you won't be such a bitch.

>7lck

There's your problem m8

you gotta get your str waay higher than that

>fire infusion kills all scaling
>16/18/18/18 STR/DEX/INT/FTH

The problem is probably that you're leveling just about everything.
ASS is only really worthwhile when raw-infused. Its strength lies in low stat requirements for decent damage.

>wow i'm losing what to heck, kick this guy out of here i can't lose!!

Grab the BKS from the area. It'll fuck that town up.

Farron Keep or Cathedral of the Deep first?

farron for levels then cath because sick content
Global restart of vanilla ds2 when? I might just organize it my damn self at this point.

>getting butthurt about friedes scythes of all things
the WA has like no HA.

What fucking weapon are you using? I'll spoonfeed you and tell you exactly how to counter it. Go.

I think his beard just gained another level.

Use a Great Weapon, parry his WA spam, or wait for him to exhaust his stamina spamming his WA.
I flawlessed him at the Demon Bridge FC.

cathedral, it's more fun but shit boss fight.

this

I wish the room was full of those saint fellas, would have been funner

>funner

Just fuck my shit up

I haven't gotten to Chaos just yet and I'm hesitant to uninfuse it to make it scale differently.

Yeah, I'm trying to go with pyro but at the same time having the Str/Dex to wield pretty much anything for deciding what I want to use.

I realize my stats are all over the place, though. I'll probably pick up a different weapon and infuse it with the best scaling option until I get to Chaos.

Problem is that I don't want to have to deal with getting more shards to get another weapon up that I won't necessarily use for very long.

Sup nignogs? I'm close to the end of DS1, and I picked up DS2 a couple of days ago so I'd have it ready. When I do start it, I think I want to use more magic. I've pretty much been straight melee warrior in DS1, and same in Bloodborne. Are miracles good in DS2? If not, then how about sorcery? Would a cleric/paladin sort of Strength/Faith build be solid?

the WA actually has insane poise. I'm using a SS. What do I do?

I can't parry

You missed the magic train in DaS2. It's crap now. You can still use it , but it will not be doing you any favors.

Just outspace it. You can see it coming from a mile a while because of the stance. After the first sequence, there's a gap before the next armored shit starts. Attack there.

Jesus man, that bad? What about DS3? I'm usually pretty magey in RPG's but this series in general seems to really favor melee.

How do i do a run where i start DS2 with bone fists?

Sometimes I think there's one or two rogue programmers working for From who with every new patch try to decasuallize the game.

First the Acid Surge thing, now the tumblebuff/boss invasion bug. Whoever is making these (purposfully made) mistakes, bless them. Boss invasions are 10/10.

Why do gank squads think they're good?

Is it because of the bonus damage to demons? Seems pretty neat, goes well with the Hollowslayer. Not sure I want to pump my Str even more for it though to be honest.

>I'm using a SS
Use your weapon art which I assume is stance to get behind the dude as he's doing his shit combo.

You might take a hit or two but you wont be staggered into the full combo and if you angle it right you'll even get a counterstab in.

That is assuming you have some poise. user, you're not running a build with a straightsword and without any poise, are you?

Pyromancy is amazing in DaS3.

Both bugs have been since release user, they're not new things you dumb dumb, they're only popular now.

The bonus damage definitely helps vs the boss and certain other enemies. You don't necessarily need more Str, you can 2h it as is. Also much easier to upgrade than Hollowslayer, though it doesn't seem to have comparable 2h HA without the WA buff.

correct

>kill one
>that happens
>never kill one again

>all that stamina to put your arm back and throw it forward
god i hate these games

why does no one use undead match. the only other option for group pvp is invading against shitty gank squads

why would I build poise with a SS

That's fair. I'm just fiddling around with weapons, since I haven't found anything I really want to use as a main hand for my pyro. Problem is that I keep finding my pyromancies underwhelming (maybe because I just have Fire Orb, lowish Int/Fai, and a +4 Flame) but it just doesn't really do a whole lot of damage.

Might be that the enemies are really resistant to fire too, but it just seems so much easier to hit them once or twice with a sword.

I wish I didn't like quality so much. Using whatever weapon I found was fun.

>GAME THEORY: DARK SOULS has RACIAL UNDERTONES???
>One of the worst things that can happen to you is getting cursed. And what happens when this supposed "curse" happens? You turn black! This is obviously a derogatory way to show Miazaki's hatred for African Americans.

Takes a lot stamina to charge up your hand with your love, hate, and all of your sorrow.

>Dark Souls' original title was supposed to be 'Dark Race'

Two others were Dark Hole and Dark Ring

>Character's name stuck forever as just "Knight"

Either way, next fight club I shall PURIFY

Magic is good in 2. Tripfag just can't read.

>"Dark Race"
>not "Darkie Souls"

Shit Tyrone, get it together.

Why do you always namefag in these threads?

>The Dark Soul is linked to the Dark Hand and the art of lifedrain, as well as darkwraiths
>Dark Souls ruin everything

Should I kill Licia or just pay for her to move the path?

Magic was retardedly good in 2, then got nerfed to shit, and is highly resisted in the DLCs. Now fuck off, shitposter.

Hexes are still good in 2, even the DLC

Sorceries and Pyro spells are still retarded in 3 if you use them right.

and he said he was playing 2, you fucking mong

Namefagging/tripfagging is automatic shitposting, by the way.

>Knight
CE

Wouldn't it be
>K***ht
due to name censor

Who's /comfyrobes/ here?

Hexes? What are those?

Why is the CCS so good? It seems like just a slightly stronger curved sword.

Are you brain damaged?