/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, January 7th:
1558 – France takes Calais, the last continental possession of England.
1904 – The distress signal "CQD" is established only to be replaced two years later by "SOS".
1919 – Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
1935 – Benito Mussolini and French Foreign minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco-Italian Agreement.
1940 – Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.

>News
CK2 DD35: Who ordered these monks?
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dd-35-who-ordered-these-monks.989846/

EU4 - 13/12
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-13th-of-december-2016.988299/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

eu4wiki.com/Achievements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

based

Well, I pulled the trigger on it and the xpac. Here's hoping it's $50 well spent.

Post neat history related pictures for run inspiration

This is the paradox fanbase.

>cropping

R8 my Super Germany in HPM.

we've already seen these the other dozen times you posted them

You can see them again faggot, I'm doing a communal service.

>no Baltic puppets
>no Ukrainian and Belarusian puppets
>no former A-H puppets
>no Polish puppet
bellow average but you have time to fix it

Thinking on starting a new eu4 campaign, which achievement should I go for?

eu4wiki.com/Achievements

maybe if you actually made the screenshots legible. Were you trying to do that epic zoomed in text Veeky Forums meme?

I wonder if that guy knows that tickrate is tied to framerate in Paradox games.

uninstall.exe, assuming you don't already have it.

Want to play a China game of Victoria II (HPM mod). Anything I should do to completely dominate? Also best ways to crush Japan?

He he he, I have done that before.

MP SENPAI, is Brazil, my laptop crashed

>tfw I'm so bad at Victoria 2 that I formed Greater Germany and I am still getting fucked by the russians and french
Fuck, and I'm also constantly fucked by rebels, any help?

We're rehosting.

IP??? ill join

back up

kys

Fuck the French up and give your pops reforms. You might not like it, but it'll save your ass in the end.

>Want to play a China game of Victoria II (HPM mod). Anything I should do to completely dominate?

Be autistic

Seriously tho, there's way too much micromanagement[/spolier]

>BIG_BENIS_IN_MY_ANUS is a cuck
Sad! Many such cases!

I know, but what about the russians, I cant rely on Denmark and Sweden, and the UK will be busy with France, also is it better to get mainland france or one of their colonies? And what about Alaska?

That's fine though. I was thinking of taking all my satellites, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Borneo and build up a massive army and kick Russia out of Asia before .

>also is it better to get mainland france or one of their colonies
Dismantle them completely.

>but what about the russians
What year is it? They should implode soon.

First time ever doing uncivilized, didnt westernize until 1866.

This is how its ending up to be, what can I improve upon?

Is this good or bad for a first time ever doing it like this?

I sadly completely missed the colonization part.

>tfw your ally England, a great power with 50k troops, calls in you, another great power with 40k troops, against the Burgundians (not a great power but with 40k troops) and the Lithuanians, a great power with 75k troops.
>Tfw the ottoderps join against you because there are two great powers (100k troops total) against one great power and another country (120k troops total), and they bring their army of 300k troops
>tfw a 'balanced' war is 400k vs 100k, and an 'unbalanced' war is 120k vs 100k

I asked you the last time you posted this but you didn't reply, what's your fascination with this guy? You keep calling seemingly random people it.

Let us see your norgesveld.

Please don't reply to shitposters, it's what they want

>you
Many people are tired of his incessant shitposting.

You can do it, it's just a massive pain. HPM is basically designed to make China fail so it doesn't trash the world economy.

I only call him by his full name, BIG_BENIS_IN_MY_ANUS.

Not bad, should've eaten more of West Africa while uncivilized. Why on earth did you choose Sokoto as your first unciv tho

>tfw cant stop myself from cheating an immortal genius strong attractive 80 martial 50 everything else ruler

I'm da biggest, I'm da greenest, I'm da zoggin' baddest!

Is there any strategy to the Orks other than stacking personal combat skill and snowballing to the top? Just raid, blob and declare WAAAAAAAAGHS?

Also, if you capture the electors, can you take their runefangs?

I don't know if it's one person or not but the way they always goes to the trouble of typing it in all caps with an underscore is very telling.

What? I just want to know what this guy did.

There are even more results for that on the archive.

epic

Good, maybe dirty western pig-dogs will bow down to the Huángdì and fear the Eternal East.

Try the opposite, give yourself every bad trait in the game that you can rid off in-game, and dump all of it into health. You'll theoretically become immortal and then you have all the time in the world to turn your shitty character into a demi-god by clearing all the shitty traits and working on getting your stats up.

Is this HPM? if so rehost pls

I dunno, it seemed bigger than the rest.

What are more easier ones? Especially since I get that annexing westernizing primitive states gets me RP.

>what this guy did
We can all tell that it's you, BIG_BENIS_IN_MY_ANUS. When you try and imitate someone else, you should at least attempt to use a different writing style. But you just can't shake the memespouting autism, can you?

treed

I don't know who this guy is, I just want to know why you keep referencing him. Are you him?

Play Ironman

is the mp game back up?
just got back from the pub lads

As usual, more tells in your post. Sad stuff, benis. Really sad.

I swear I don't know who this, you keep calling people it, what is it?

whoa deja vu

You gonna try to stay as Qing?

It's bigger but it absolutely sucks. Imperial or Shogunate Japan are probably the easiest and have lots of flavor and options. Persia is good as well. Egypt is also fun. Mughals can be good as well. Basically the subsaharan Africans suck donkey dick

>You gonna try to stay as Qing?
Yes

I unironically uninstall any game with less than 100 FPS.

We're rehosting right now desu

Whatchu gonna do during the Warlord era

REHOST

hpm psgk

i wish i could join laddo :(((

Not sure, probably conquer everything not tied down as fast as possible?

I'm not sure how it works exactly but you're gonna lose a shit ton of your armies. Good luck

be there in a second

yet another benis post

Wait so Benis is a cuckold redditor, who also likes Trump and the guy who hates him is anti Trump? Then why does he use Trump memes here?
Please somebody explain. I see so many names come up that I don't understand here.

Sorry I didn't mean to shitpost I'm just drunk.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

game not found

Why didn't you reply to my post? Also, why did you stop calling him by his full name like you said you only called him by here? Are you big benis? Do you do this for attention?

e'z a big git

Am I missing something, or are guards just objectively better than infantry?

Yeah, they cost a lot more to maintain though, equal to arty.

In vanilla? Yes, but they're more expensive
If you're playing HPM there's some trade-off that I don't recall though

Please explain what this meme is, he's stopped replying.

he was replying to the guy shitposting about benis
it's a cycle
\

>trying to wipe out a colonizer
>mfw they have multiple islands across the globe with level 8 forts
>-1000 Demanding Wake without occupying any forts in the area
>-1000 Demanding Arguin without occupying any forts in the area
>-1000 Demanding Diego Garcia without occupying any forts in the area

No, I was the guy replying, I want to know what benis is and why he's obsessed with him. I only know what Grandi, steamcordplaza, and liquor mean. I don't know what gruyca, reed/rob, or anything else mean.

up yet again

Still triggered, huh "totally not" benis? Hmmmmmm?

Trump has nothing to do with it, although benis is still an obnoxious meme-spouting immigrant from /r/the_donald.

I'm not triggered I just want to know who he is. Seen as you didn't address my point about you stopping using the full name I'll assume I was right ans it was you spamming both. Why do you call everyone BIG_BENIS?

IRELAG

>everyone
Kek. Just give it up already. You make it too easy.

>I'll assume I was right
You can assume whatever you want, I don't care. We both know the truth in the end.

I'M STILL DA BIGGEST, BADDEST BOSS 'ROUND 'ERE! DESE PUNY LIL' BEARDY RUNTS AINT' MUCH TUFFA THAN A ZOGGIN SNOTLING!

holy fuck I made it out with 2hp left

I keep telling you I'm not benis, if I was I wouldn't be asking who he was. And I just meant I was righr about you being the same person, otherwise you'd have refudiated my claim when I said you were .

>refudiated
Lmao what the fuck man?

And yeah, I'm the same guy who made this post No shit retard.

game not found

UP

How the fuck do I lose this modifier? I've raided, I've won wars and defeated more than a doze huge, respectable Orks in combat. How can they think I'm weak?

You'll probably have to look in the game files to find out desu

>]
game nound found