/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Smug goddess edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/ and made by CYGAMES same company of /gbfg/ /domg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (READ IF YOU ARE NEW)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/G5kGb

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.

-Added RoB art
-Fixed Vampire Queen art which was flipped upside down
-Changed filenames to match the card names (card number is still included)
-1163 images, 1.68 GB

mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Summoned and Destroyed:

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/card/gunner_maid_seria/j_summon.wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to make Luna pregnant!

Is Pure Seraph the best Haven deck out there right now?

I've tried all the variants, and they all get shit on like there's no tomorrow. I can't believe it, but Storm feels so sluggish, and Elana doesn't feel consistent enough at all this format.

Report and ignore all unga bunga posters

>Those neps

Yeah it actually is right now.

>8PP to drop 2 5/5 heal their face and fuck your board

Balanced card.

usamin.love/card/gunner_maid_seria/j_summon.wav

Yes it is, I would argue it is the only viable haven deck at the moment.

Why is everyone so terrible at arena?

Elves are love, elves are life

More Gunner cards WHEN

Netdecking makes people brainless when it come's to making/playing other decks

Really glad they took out the death calculator. Did Nips complain about it?

Is Nepthys a good Legendary? I got 3 of them in my free packs,should I liquid some to create other cards?

Dragoncraft is no longer a meme

>The meta revolves around board flooding
>Not running control board clears

I agree it's stupid and anti-fun, but it's not like it doesn't have a counter. It just sucks that you can't out-think and out-play your opponent anymore due to the mindless flood.

>it's a "forest player had lethal but miscounted and missed out by 1 hp" episode
My favorite

geg

What really? But why.

It's just a nice quality of life thing, why take it away

See if you like shadowcraft first. You're set for the most expensive part of a pretty decent deck

It always makes me nervous whenever I drop a board clear now.

The death calculator was kind of a reassurance that yes, this will indeed wipe the board.

Mm I think I will, I have a cerberus too, maybe that's the way to go

That's the voice of Madoka.

Are you running last word necro?

It is abit scary without it but I like that it forces you to understand exactly how the card works. No just hovering for the death icon.

>implying the dipshit feeders in T2 have even ever bothered to look up a netdeck

This is my DShift deck and I've been stuck in A0 for over a week (I was climbing with no problem before). Any tips? I feel like Conjure Golem and Summon Iceform are rarely useful.

Probably because they wanted to make it seem like RoB isn't full of mindless cards, so instead of mindlessly attacking, now you you have to think a little about attacking; in exchange for not thinking about the cards you play.

Is Seraph vs Seraph just an autolose if you're going second? I don't want to tech in Odin for a single matchup but I don't see any other way to interact with that card

RULAR OF DA SKY!!

>tfw low rank
>was told it's a shame to lose there
>now i am scared to play low rank because some people there actually have very good decks or at least very good draws

i want a or aa so i could lose shamelessly to my heart content

No, I just have a cheap deck that I made when SV got realeased on steam, I haven't played since but I want to pick it up again.

A deck like this is simply not going to work anymore, try to make it a hybrid between d-shift and aggro.

BOW BEFORE DA DORK DRAGOON

It's okay to lose games, but you also have to win some of the games

Patricians use Rowen though

coal burner

She's terrible, if you want to play shadow you're better off playing aggro. If you really want to play something you can vial her, otherwise I'd wait and see if cygames ever decides they want shadow to be viable.

>summon snow

You can try remove that for a start.

>It just sucks that you can't out-think and out-play your opponent anymore
>anymore

Mushu is a cool card

Playing with shitty deck, please stomp me.

Will delete if i get an opponent or 15 mins pass.

back to /gbfg/ kiddoi

I want a pet Mushu AND a pet dork.

give white wolf deck please

i already wasted 3500 vials on this

>Can't even get one ranked win
>Need 4 for dailies

Kill me.

I feel ya homie, but you have to understand that SV ranking system is extremely forgiving.

Besides, the only people who will judge you are elitist memers. Be a man, and don't play the fotw decks just for the easy climb. Because people in higher ranks will constantly shit on you if you take the easy road. And your rank means nothing if you play like a D-rank with an A symbol.

rowen isn't shaved and not in a cute way
it annoys me, i want my men shaved

>Vampy-chan puts herself into lethal with Azrael

yeah fuck that
i actually looked forward to finally play sword and bought 2 prebuild decks for it

Can someone please link the new aggro blood list? I think what I'm using is sub-optimal.

Shadow fucks over dragon so damn hard seriously.

Roach math app when?

Is Ramp Dragon really a Control deck? I usually finish games way faster compared to other control decks considering all the big guys with Storm

nobody cares, fuccboi

This is my slightly bad Daria deck, how easily can I get to masters with this?

Which cards should I use if I'm not going full Daria?

Why? Half the games I still win is won because of it

>the phone tinkled
>oh god let it be not 7 ranked/unranked wins
>it is 7 ranked/unranked wins

t: neckbeard

It's called Ramp because that's what it is.

I think there's something wrong with your Oglers

>Turn 1 pass
>Turn 2 pass
>Turn 3 Dire Bond
>Turn 4 lethal'd

My favourite episode from today was a Sword player casting Albert for game but only attacking once, leaving me on one hp and handing me the win

>fuccboi complaining about the best possible daily

What about Elana Seraph? Its only counter is D-shift.

i want a waifu dork so we can cuddle and handhold under sheets

>3500 vital only

Kek

Not picture is 3 may and 3 nature guidance. You can swap the master of canopied for something else but at turn 6 usually you have a full hand so its useful. Force them to waste a turn with Dance of death or evolve point.

replace cache with clarke and kaleido with angelic snipe

>Waah i dont want free packs
kys

I run cache specifically because I'm missing the third Clarke. Many of the decks seem to be running Kaleido though, is that some new change or based on some deficiency in my list?

but the best daily is 6 ranked wins

what if slamander's breath 2nd dmg happened after last word effects?

Is ladder still full of Shadowcraft?

Keep an eye on the decks in here, see how they work and the advice people give. Use this to learn the basics of the meta and what cards are dangerous along with how to deal with them
Play the faction you like and brew your own deck, over time change it to be more efficient as you learn it inside and out. If your opponent isn't familiar with your decks style but you know theirs you have a significant advantage, it's also fun to play your own way for both you and any opponents sick of the same few decks

> ungaa bunga me can't go face anymore

too true

Yes, and they hand out free concedes whenever you Yurius+Veight on curve They don't even know I'm running a Control Blood that's completely unprepared for the control matchup.

>Vampy will never grind on your face

i've seen your deck but I just can't imagine Canopies being useful.

Why not just use Maahes instead?

With Seraph vs Nephthys shit should I tech in more banish effects?

Playing a useless card on turn three will lose you the game in some match ups, also because of the raw power of tribunal vs adding extra healing cards, it is better to go pure seraph.

>play broken card
>lol im so gud at ths game lol

Thats you right now. Stop being a faggot.

the sahaquiel version is definitely control, very grindy
i don't know where you got the idea that storm ramp is control though

yes, we know that khawy is a cancer

at least they could make him legendary

It's not like Banish is bad. Is Acolyte and Decree not working for you?

t. mad unga bat aggro retard

Elana has way more counters than just Dshift

Low rank isn't necessarily a shame. Imagine if someone who was a pro at card games started playing this game, he'd have to climb the ranks too. And just because someone has a good deck doesn't mean they know how to play with it. Just climb as far as you can in ranked until you started doing very badly. Once you hit that, check the metagame and see if your deck is outdated. If it's not, you're not playing correctly for your level.

Y-yes she will

Unga bunga vampy go face

Don't they just crash lurching corpse into veight then?

ungafags complaining about shadow LOL

I just assumed a Dragon deck having lots of high mana followers was Control, but turns out its delayed Unga Bunga instead

Its a good deck

Can someone give me some advice on beginner decks for Story.

I always lose a lot in the last chapter due to inefficient decks. I can't win with just auto created ones. Do I really have to make proper decks for that mode?

Steam was a mistake.
I miss the days when we could just talk about cutes and didn't have to put up with /hsg/ tier posting.

any ideas on how I can refine these memes? I'm thinking about -3 woodkin curse and +1 will of the forest +2 homecoming. I'm not sure about fairy knight either. I might be better off with dance of death or that new pegasus elf.

Storm Ramp isn't a control deck. The version with Sahaquiel shenanigans is the control form of the deck.

Are all follower-based decks considered unga bunga then?

>cutes
Underage shitposter detected

They can but that's a pretty slow turn if it destroys the bat or Veight. If they don't have corpse or removal you basically win the game and if they do it's not a big deal because the deck is too slow.