Daily reminder that this can happen and there's nothing you can do about it

Daily reminder that this can happen and there's nothing you can do about it

But he wasn't there.
And then he was.
What?

DESU either the shitty quality video makes it difficult to see or the guy is a ghost because you should see way further than that with your headlights.

>dark clothes
>in between street lamps
>low beams

Would not feel bad about killing that dude. Would be fucking pissed about my car though. He was stupid enough to stand in the road not looking where traffic was coming from and got what he deserved. Feel bad for the car though.

My guess was he was drunk as fuck

My guess would be suicide by car.

People who do this shit should kill themselves.

What a fucking selfish way to end your life, you basically ruin someone else property and traumatize a person.

>going to prison
>worried about shitbox

>people who kill themselves should kill themselves

If only the world were so simple

Lol going to prison. There isn't even a crosswalk there. There is no reason a person should be in the road there.

Dash cam would confirm story. Biggest problem is taking a dead guy to court over damage to my shitbox.

>go to prison
>not taking the corpse's wallet, driving home and putting a tarp over the car until you repair it.

And what? You do realise the driver is not at fault, right?

Basically. My friends knew this girl who went and did something like this telling everyone she was laying down on and off ramp from a highway. Luckily everyone got to her before she could destroy someones well being.

Those are the people who don't really wanna kill themself.

Blow your bains out or eat a Brompton cocktail of pills in the privacy of your own house and don't tell anyone about it.

>there's nothing you can do about it
I can go around them, because my car has decent handling.

>those sparks
did he hit a robot?

Its fucked up. Most of them said just call the cops but one of my white knight friends decided to run the 20 blocks to save her and potentially get himself and everyone killed running on to an off ramp. I didn't know her so I was obviously voting for just calling the police as were most of my friends . Mind you we are all actually really nice and not to sound like we are uncaring but that shit was literally on an highway.

Maybe im just fucked in the head. I feel no sympathy for people who attempt suicide. There are tons of ways to do it that you will end up dead and not fuck someone else's day over.

Either do it right or don't do it at all. Kinda how I feel about everything in life

this people who really try usually make it pass like an accident if they fail

I feel bad for them. They need help and obviously it isn't there if they make it to that point. That being said to destroy someones life because you want to end yours?IDK seems fucked up to me. I wish they had called the cops because they would have sent to a evaluation so she could get help...but I am thankful that she isn't dead.

You obviously never drive at night, or you're an inappropriate driver since you think you can "just see" dark objects

>internet tough guy thinking killing someone is not traumatic just because it was an accident

>internet tough guy thinking he's got spiderman reflexes and schumacher skill
Let me guess, you think you won't get hurt in a crash either because you can "just push away with my arms"

Not any of those anons.

Believe it or not I have hit a drunk dude who walked out into the street with a work truck. He was taken away in an ambulance and I slept just fine that night. Didn't find out if he died or just got fucked up till a few days later. Slept fine was more pissed I had to spend time talking to cops then going to get drug tested/blow into a breathalyzer instead of getting paid for running more calls.

Dipshit even tried to sue a few months later. Police report had him in the wrong and drunk so that got shut down real quick.

Until one night you cant sleep. You keep replaying the thought of him hitting your car. You see him. One day you will sleep and wake up in a cold sweat at this thought.

Hasn't happened in 2 years since incident so I don't think it will. Who knows you could be right if for some reason I can't sleep you will be the first to know.

I'm sure there are people who wouldn't lose sleep over it. But pretending like that's the common or "proper" reaction is retarded

I mean I am not wishing you any sort of issues or anything. Its traumatic hitting someone even if you are deemed in the right.

I would agree with you. My own personal experience has shown me that it did not traumatize me. I would feel differently if I hit someone while I was at fault though. At least I think I would

My big thing is now when turning from a two way the main strip in town is so fucking congested and eveyrone is too fucking posh to let you pass because once they see you edging up they they floor it. When you do make it through you have pedestrians crossing the street your turning into and now the car behind you is stuck in traffic. Fuck the grid system.

Ciggies

>Let me guess, you think you won't get hurt in a crash either because you can "just push away with my arms"
Whoop, found the landbarge driver city boy.

Nah

I really don't understand what that's supposed to mean in this context

>dank fog
>night
>low beams
>shitty streetlights

Huh, better go 50 mph

>people who kill themselves should kill themselves

Opposed to making someone else kill them since they're selfish and cowardly, obviously.

Learn reading comprehension.

Damn, that guy doesn't even move a muscle after he lands. I wonder if his spinal cord got severed or something.

>drive a europoor shitbox with the shittiest headlight possible

Won't happen to me senpai I drive a benz.

Low beam lights are pointed at the ground retard. You're not allowed to blind oncoming drivers just because you drive a benz

my headlights aren't adjusted to hit the ground 6 feet ahead of me, so I'm not worried

Your headlights are adjusted the same as on any other car retard. There's pretty strict laws on it in most countries.
You sound exactly like the kind of guy who flips into a ditch in 1cm of snow because "dude lamo I've got 4 wheel drive"

>driving down road that has no streetlights
>pitch black outside my car headlights
>speed limit 45, going 35
>suddenly two black dudes appear in the road wearing all black except dark red hats
>try to swerve last second
>know I hit one
>keep driving cause I don't want to get murdered waiting for cops to show up
>never hear about it again

This was 6 years ago. I still feel bad.

I paid the extra money, it's my god given right to blind anyone from my benz.
How else will poorfags know that I'm superior?

I saw a dog like OP in the street yesterday. I didn't hit it.

I could see the shadow coming towards the double yellow line. I hit the horn, locked my tires, and switched to right lane (which I knew was empty). The dog turned around with it's tail under it's legs. I proceeded to flash my brights for a heads up to the oncoming traffic down the road. Keeping attention, having a plan B, and slow speed saved the day this time

>going 90 on highway at night
>no fog but shitty headlights
>deer wanders into road
>stops 2 feet from my car
Wew

except you're retarded and i have modern autoleveling xenon projectors which throw a white sheet of light over everything in front of me up to a height of three feet

Alright, I guess you would have seen the guy 2 seconds earlier than in the video then. Might be enough time to swerve and avoid. If you think that makes you invincible you're still the retard who flips into a ditch in 1cm of snow because "dude lamo I've got 4 wheel drive"

I keep being reminded that I need a front facing dash cam.

do you dudes have it?

He hit a drunk Chris Angel

thank you for keeping that retarded dog alive user

>not having clean lenses and premium headlights that the low beams are brighter than most peoples brights

see

>have this front bumper

Sucks for him. My truck will be fine though.

Ouch, he hit the car pretty hard.. the back of his skull must have been absolutely fucked

Polish your windscreens and get eye tested regularly kids.

it could be worse. he could throw himself under oncoming train at 8AM

That's not how it works

Either you're 60 years old or you forgot your glasses

You should be able to see him from the distance, I dodged dozens niggers in a pitch black environment back in the days

This happened to a friend and me, he was driving us back to my place.
Unlit 60mph road, cars coming towards us, doing maybe 50 cos we ain't in no hurry. Suddenly see a flash of orange and boom, windscreen caves in.
Drunk guy on a fucking push-bikes with no lights or reflectors wearing dark clothing in the middle of the road.
He didn't dun die tho, just all broken. Kinda fucked our shit up driving and the car was wrecked.

I had a few accidents myself, hit a random drunk fucker, had no problems with it. I got hit twice, first time when I was a retarded kid, second time it was a hit and run by some drunk asshole. Never had a problem with any of it, no traumas and bullshit. Then I saw my younger brother got hit in front of me. The car was totalled, but my skinny lucky bro went with a scratch on his arm. Even though he got on his feet immediately and was fine, I couldnt fucking sleep propertly for weeks. That shit stays with you

Almost looks like it edited, the dude just appears out of nowhere

Also people ITT are edgelords that are full of shit. If you kill someone while driving goodluck not getting vehicular manslaughter, whether the person was drunk or not.

>calling the police
depending on the place this can do more harm than good

You drive a huge pigfat car with floaty suspension that can't steer quickly.
You live in a city, and haven't driven outside of it on roads that aren't streetlit.
You rely 100% on the cucked culture of your city to live as a parasite.
English is your second language, after ebonics.

Especially in America. They're just as likely to shoot you as attempt to find out what's going on, especially if you're not white.

I would loose sleep. But in anger. Raging that the fucking cunt tried to sue.

It's fake. At 00:03 you can see the silhouette of the person just appearing outta no where.

You can sue someone's estate. Problem is that that was probably some NEET who decided this was the only way out of his parents' basement.

Drive with high beams, drive slow

I've driven along really dark roads, and you'd be surprised how hard it is to see some niggers wearing dark clothes at night

>Implying it wasn't his draw distance settings

Maybe that user was just chuckling at the phrase, or the way it was stated.
No need to be prickly.

which again is retarded and irrelevant in context
calle

see

good luck figuring out who I am when I speed the fuck off while you're still stunned and disoriented or literally dead

This is why everyone should drive a Tesla