How to be less of a pleb driver?

I am 25 and only recently started driving. I feel like such a inept piece of shit when it comes to driving.

I regularly have mini panic attacks about small stuff related to driving. For example changing a tire. I am scared to do it and fear breaking something. Even though I have seen many vids.

Like just the other day I freaked out because I didn't know what side of a one way street you are allowed to park on.

I guess I am just wondering... how the fuck do you become a good driver? I am too scared of wrecking my car and scared of the unknown.

Also, about how long do tires last with an average or below average amount of driving?

go skydiving, smoke some w33d bra

Basically me. I had my permit at 16 and license at 17/18. Parents never trusted me to drive their car by myself.. I got my practice by driving friends cars and whatnot. Everytime i drive with my father he has these nervous fucking attacks . I finally have my own car now and feel where you are coming from. You will get over it.

when i first started driving i was always nervous and scared

my friend and i would play this game and we would see if we could floor the car to redline without pussying out

that lead to speeding

which lead to faster cars

and better driving or risk of death

dont worry YOU WILL CRASH its bound to happen eventually it happens every 8 seconds

Pretend it's GTA
Until they're bald

I guess my biggest concerns are fringe cases. For example, it was raining the other night and I was driving on a street I do t know well. Couldn't see the lines well.

What can I even do in a situation like that? Also, one way streets are fuckibg aids. Can you park on the left or right side of a one way? Or both?

Guesstimate.

Your nervousness is normal. Every new driver feels that way.

If you're already an anxious person than these feelings will be amplified.

Keep driving and practicing, you'll get more comfortable with time.

What really gets me is unknown roads. Like I was going to take a woman out and I have to pick her up. She lives somewhere I have never been. I am just super nervous about locations or roadways I don't know well. How do you get over this? I have a gps but I still worry.

unknown road, time to prepare:
>use google maps
>look at street view
>note if any street fuckey is afoot
>can't find grill location? call her and say "i'm here but can't find you, what it do?"
>protip: women actually like men who can admit they need some help

if unanticipated unknown road:
>just go slow and be patient
>it's just like any other road
>if it's not, there will be signage
>pay attention to signage

I see. I should do that. I just worry about a woman thinking I don't know what the heck I am doing. I feel women expect men to be able to do a lot of shit flawlessly.

Worst comes to worst you can pull over and ask for directions. Also leave 10 minutes early if you're that worried. Alternatively take uppers.

actually if the person who put on your tires used an impact gun you could fuck up the wheel studs if you try to change your tire without an impact gun

tried taking mine off, was jumping up and down on the lug wrench and the lug sheared right off. RIP

>male
>raised to believe you always have to be right
I know that feel, an/o/n. Pobodys Nerfect, you are going to fuck up and it's okay

>I feel women expect men to be able to do a lot of shit flawlessly
what do you expect women to do then?
>cry and be worthless when you need them not to be
>source: life
also nah trannies and gays lowered the bar u just gotta have a benis and liek grills now
>you have a car, that's so male, user

>also women want you to be strong, but also weak
feminism, everyone

stop jerking off to raise your testosterone

protip: this just makes you smell like a goat

>not wanting to smell GOAT

Does this work?

>hard to see lines when it's raining
Yes, this happens every now and then. It's not just you who can't see the lines, just watch your distance between other cars and you'll be just fine

>Side you can park on a one-way
Unless specified by a no parking sign, you can park on either side

>general fear on road
drive only as fast as you're comfortable with right now and your comfort will abound. Maybe even slap some "Student driver" bumper stickers on your car so people give you a break

>I feel women expect men to be able to do a lot of shit flawlessly
That's what your own mind is projecting that she thinks. You made up that idea, not her. Like it or not, you're both pretty new to this Earth and you have a lot of things to figure out together. Work with her as a team, she wants to help you

How is it that the fuckibg auto board gives better advice than the advice board?

We just do pal

I'm scared as shit of parallel parking in tight spaces and especially on a slope. I even hit a guy moving out of my space - on a goddamn slope - on literally the 3rd day of having my car.

I don't know how people do this sort of thing on a manual without rolling off at least a bit, which is already "a bit" too much if you've got a guy 30 cm behind you.

Relax, you're just winding yourself up.

step 1: buy full comp insurance
step 2: relax