Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - New Meme Queen Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.7.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=620048

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>[Community Event] The Mathening Results
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=656390

>Upcoming Update Hints
>3 NEW CHARACTERS
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=649711
>ALL NEW THREE CHARACTERS ARE FEMALE
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=649750
>MARVEL NOW
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=652470
>Visit from an old friend
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=657030
>Keke the Vane
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=657222

So I have a lot of dd chilling
Should I work on a characters gears or save for update
Not really any characters left that I need to gear, so it'd just be getting all of the people I don't use often to 17 for sl

Then why did Marvel go ahead and craft Nadia Pym when Hope Pym already exists?
Are you seriously this retarded? It's the same reason they made up Nick Fury jr eventhough MCU Fury is based on Ultimate.

>y-you are the only one who knows about a-alternate earths
Not everybody is a casual like you. The Hope Pym from that MC2 was referenced in normie sites when she was announced.

Stock up 2200 debris per new character you want from the update. That's the amount it takes to bring all 4 of their gears to 15.

um actually it's 2100 check your math Bitch
but really I'll probably just hoard up 4200 for kate and MAC
riri can wait as long as necessary

Woops yeah sorry, I add 100 more in my head because I take mine to 17 so the 100 extra makes up for the cost of those 15-17 attempts.

Anyone know what the best gear for corvus? Mine soon 6*, is corvus dodge a lot like on worldboss stage? Is he gonna be like antman t2?

Last hint is tomorrow. Notes the next night?

>update
>sunday
Nah son.

Update drops Tuesday or Wednesday. Monday if we're lucky.

Should I gear up Luke Cage? Been only using him for his leadership
Can he tackle a sl floor without someone to carry him?
I'd use him on floor 1 but that feels like a waste of his leadership

>Can he tackle a sl floor without someone to carry him?
He struggles. Invest on White Tiger, Kingpin or Venom instead.

Already got WT to t2
Working on kp and venom now actually
Should I get venom's uni or hold off until he eventually gets a new one?
anti venom when

>Should I get venom's uni or hold off until he eventually gets a new one?
Try it vanilla and see if you can do shit with him, if not then get he uni in the next sale.

>Captain America dethroned by Captain America (Sharon Rogers)
>Thor dethroned by Thor (Jane Foster)
>Spiderman dethroned by Silk
>Hawkeye soon to be dethroned by Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
>Ironman soon to be dethroned by Riri
when will it end?

When all white males are extinct.

Unworthy Thor is better than literal cancer desu

>Spider-Man had a quirk over Silk that made him competent
>NM says fuck it and gives Silk Spidey's T2 as her uni
NOT FAIR!

Iron Man and especially Hawkdude are so shit this is not even a contest. But the real question is how Nadia will fare against Janet.

>Carol dethroned by Kamala
>Kamala dethroned by Carol rework
>Kamala still doesn't have a T2
Soon.

>Carol dethroned by Kamala
Never happened. Carol was always better.

Nope.

Old Carol was straight up garbage.

Will this be the first update where all the characters are shit? Damn I hope we get some nice uniforms

I hope this update brings back the KEKE! NETMAHBU loading screen

Yes, yes. We already know this general prefer men and Inhomos, no need to keep repeating it.

Iron Man isn't shit though
Not fantastic but a solid average character that's easy to farm
Clint however is indeed shit

>yfw Kate is the new speed meme
Here's me hoping Clint gets a rework

>waa waa worst update ever fucking sucks why are they all womyn???
Honestly I can understand hate for Riri due to Bendis but everything else is complaining for the sake of complaining, honestly feels like I'm on fucking Mobirum.
Tell me what's wrong with:
>Kate
>MAC
>Nadia
>Viv
This is worse than reddit getting triggered by Cho's smirk.

You seem to be an expert on Reddit

You need to go back

Yeah because they have a lot of useful information and guides about the game, you'd be a fool and only hinder your own performance if you didn't check the MFF sub
Must be why there's so many shitters here

>telling someone to go back to plebbit when this general uses leddit resources almost exclusively
Come on man, you can't do that kind of double standards.

>yfw none of the new characters are meme

>Kate
I dunno, seemed like nobody but a few anons card until this update. Maybe people don't like her solo
>MAC
A lot of people hate MAC on /co/ largely because of her personality but that wont come up in this game. so maybe because she is just a flying brick with some teleports, so probably boring, AND annoying to fight.
>Nadia
a month ago it was nothing but "nadia a cute" on /co/ but her solo this week soured a lot of people
>Viv
Did anyone actually mention Viv? I doubt anyone even thinks she would make it in.

It's not that they're women, it's that they're terrible charcters.

>women
People seemed pretty hype for Medusa so I doubt it is the female thing.

But this general called all women terrible characters, unless they're a meme.

Her new solo is pretty bad.

Then why does no one seem to have problems with Carol?

Feels like that would be because this place is mostly Inhumans central desu.

All women aren't terrible, I doubt that there would be as much complaining if Monica Rambeau, Valkyrie or Moondragon were the ones being added.

>this place is mostly Inhumans central desu.
Is it? They don't get shit on because the X-men thing, but it doesn't like they have more favor than anybody else.

Clint will languish until the game dies.

All this animosity is unprecedented anyways. We all know that when the dust settles after the update's been out for a few weeks, whether or not people have 6*/T2 the new characters will have 5% to do with whether they like the characters, and 95% to do with how good they are in game.

I guarantee you 95% of the people complaining about how shit a character riri is and how she's cancer would mega/T2 her the instant they realize she's a good character that gets them an easy SL floor or whatever new meme mode they come up with.

Do not insult murderfu.

Truly we are all metaslave.

Marvel now 2: ethnic boogaloo brings out the worst in some people.

>limited time sale in the shop
>100 dimension debris for 250 crystals

Can't you buy more than that on any given hour from the lab?

I swear half the sales are just KEKE trying to rip off new players and the impatient.

>purchased the mega rank up ticket
>hoping one of the new girls are full meme status

if none of them are meme enough, i wasted 2.6k crystals

>not saving it knowing Medusa is coming SOON
step up senpai

she'll be native t2 tho

nah she's not that OP, it's understandable for the likes of HIM and Odin, but Medusa?

>tfw too much cleavage to be a uni
Summoning or having a chorus sentry barrage as her six skill would have been cool.

makes me wonder what kind of outfit kate's going to get. They probably won't use her midriff one since they never done it since angela over a year ago. But I wonder if even her hip-holes or whatever you call them would be too much for them.

Just got my first thanos win. Feels good.

Well at least then haven't gone back an censored Angela or Black cat. Maybe they will lighten up one day.

congrats user

>expiring 150x SL selectors
>can't think about what to do
>end up blowing them on Gamora

nice user

>Thor dethroned by Jane Foster
HAH
and more HAH
Jane Foster is shit, Thor has raw fucking damage on his side with a bit of survibability added, for fuck's sake, the guy can clean floor 20-floor 25 in Shadowland. Jane Thor a shit.

hahahahah, naaaah. People would call Moondragon a bald dyke, people would call Valkyrie Thor's shitty girlfriend with a horse or some nonsense like that

There's always that one guy that goes WHERE'S MUH NOVA, WHERE'S MUH SENTRY, WHERE'S MUH X-MEN and shits on anything else B or C-list

People should just chill the fuck out. Some of the characters I've ended up enjoying most are the ones I never heard of until I played them in this game.

>there are people on mobirum that think these characters are donuts
Well done netmarble Because we didn't have other characters in the game like iron man and Hawkeye..... And obviously with similar moves..... Bravo Even with the new year starting you are soooooooooooo much "creative"..... I'm sure you're showing us your gratitude this way for supporting the game.....

just go to hell???

Unless you're just using hyperbole to illustrate your point that Thor is now usable, Jane is nowhere near shit.

the other user was implying that Jane Thor is better than Thor when that's not the case like at fucking all. This is one of the few cases where the original BTFOs the female counterpart.

>t. someone who hasn't used Jane Foster

Yo guys, I need some help here, I've passed floor 10 and this time I really want to get to 15, but I'm afraid to use my characters wrong, right now I have available:
Ebony Maw
T2 Elsa
T2 Yellowjacket
T2 Antman
T2 Iron fist
Hellstorm equipped
Wiccan equipped
Singularity equipped
Groot (with uni) equipped
6*/6* that are 5/5/5/5: Carol (with uni), Sif (with uni), Widow, Angela (with uni), Giant,Daisy, WW, Mockingbird, Lyncon, Amadeus, Ultron, DD (with uni) and Nebula
6* only: Squirrelgirl, Coulson, War Machine, Ironman, Spiderman and Green Goblin

Equipped means the hero is 15/15/15/15 (with decent equips rolled) and have a obelisk, no iso 8 set tho

Can I do it? Or I will fall short?

I'm pretty sure helstroem, could take a boss level, Elsa could do that female relay, just avoid any hard rumble or using more than one T2. you could probably make it.

how good is your cool down on ebony? he should be able to solo any level without energy reflect.

thanks bra

its good enough for him to be invincible, also i forgot to mention I have a 4* Strange that can make one floor way easier

But yes, I'm counting on Ebony and Elsa to be guaranteed wins, the problem are the other 3 floors

Save EM as much as you can.
Use T2 IF for any Hero/Male relays
T2 ANTS probably won't get any use at that point
Hold off T2 YJ if you can since he's a powerhouse, same case as EM

If you get a Hulk rumble, use Wiccan.

Hellstorm is a safe bet.

anyone got the T2 most improved chart?

Should be fairly recent

>Guardians vol.2 - May
>Spider-Man - July
>Thor Ragnarox - November

Any prediction for what's new in the the game to promote the movies? Something likes new skins/characters

New skins for Venom whether Anti-Venom or Venom Flash & new characters likes Shocker

thanks m8

Kate is a meta destroying meme-queen in every game she's added in. It's an inevitability.

>Guardians vol.2 - May
Mantis, Taserface, unis and reworks for cosmic characters, probably some cosmic characters that aren't in the movie to pad out the update. Maybe the Novas.

>Spider-Man - July
Vulture, Shocker, unis for Vulture and Shocker (probably 616 default and MCU unis), then probably some additional spider-man villains to pad out the update. Maybe a Sinister Six update.

>Thor Ragnarox - November
Valkyrie, Skurge, and unis for Hela, the Warriors Three, Thor, and Hulk

Aside from unis
>Mantis
>Ayesha
>Ego's human form
>Taserface
>Cosmic characters like Nova(s), Adam Warlock or Moondragon

>Vulture
>Shocker
>Spider-Man villains like Electro, Rhino or Sandman

>Skurge
>Valkyrie
>Miek and whatever other Warbound is in the movie
>More Thor characters like Beta Ray Bill and Balder

Odin will probably get a Uni too. I hope he has Gungnir instead of a generic sword this time.

Unless the next update improves WBI by making it not shit out white chests when you do majority of the work or make it not so reliant on RNG, or add private matchmaking, I'm gonna be running WBI a whole lot less.

It's already starting to feel a bit stale and not worth the trouble. Going to start limiting my entries to 5-10 a day.

WBI already has insane rewards when its literally anything except white chests so I doubt thats going to happen anytime soon

Thought Unworthy T2 Thor came back ahead?

> Beta Ray Bill
Fucking THIS!

Never going to happen.

Look I'm not saying 1st place should get orange and red chests all the time, but when you do 80%+ of the work, even 50%+ (while getting top spot), and all you get is a fucking special white chest, it's insulting. Especially when knowing that there's the possibility that the shitters you carried could have potentially gotten BETTER chests than you. It's just discouraging.

Look at the ranking of the chests in WBI: white < green < blue < purple < orange < red. This is the exact same grading given to ISO-8, cards and special gears. So, from NM's point of view, getting a white chest is equivalent to getting a 1* card or even a fucking 1* ISO. Now that's insulting.

Now WBI isn't a waste of time/energy considering it's well worth 10 energy (most of the time), but the circumstances surrounding RNG/type of chest/% is messy.

But whatever, Korean mobage RNG gonna RNG.

I'm just salty I got white chests three times in a row while getting top spot.

ye but the other user bashing Jane is making it sound like she's shit tier or absolutely BTFO'd when in reality she's pretty good, Unworthy Thor being better doesn't make Jane shit, it's possible for one to be better than the other with the other still being good in their own right.

T2 Jane does about as much damage as T2 Unworthy Thor, but also has i-frames and guaranteed dodge. The only thing that Thor has over Jane is the fact that his attacks pierce damage immunity, which is extremely useful but also more situational.

How is Odinsword a genetic sword?

You should be glad you got a special white chest. The other day I carried a team and got a regular white chest. Not even special. Now THAT is insulting. The fact that you can get top spot but NOT get a special chest is fucking insane.

Warwolf happened, never say never.

does Mordo T1 does well against Hulk relay?

Yes.

thanks mate
even at floors like T14?

Even at floor 14.

you are truly the mvp, thanks again

>Nico relay
>motherfukcing wiccan fagget damages elsa through her "invicibility" even without the uniform

fuck my life

DED GAEM
DED GENERAL
AS DEAD AS MARVEL MIGHTY HEROES

Being serious, which kind of T2 do you expect Riri and Hawkgurl will have?

With today's 10% extra attack, T2 ANTS should be able to handle a hero relay, actually, as long as you use Bucky lead(4* and above) and Punisher for team up bonus.

>tfw Warriors Three will get MCU unis
How can they even compete? I mean, they're literally bland shit compared to their comic book counterparts. Although I always forgetting that people here mostly don't care for the looks and aesthetics (safe for only Bendis Armor Star-Lord, but even then I'm pretty sure that there are people in this very thread that bought this shit), but goddamit, they look just horrible!

what is the next big mobile mmo?