I want to start a business...

I want to start a business. Please all of you pool your knowledge together and plant all of your wisdom seeds inside of me:0

I want to flip motorcycles to earn the capital for ecommerce. Then to create websites so I don't have to pay amazon. After I've made 150k, I buy a house near a college and rent it out to students (cosign parents). Then when I've made 500k profit after about 5 years, buy a big house by the beach (maybe in florida) and rent it out to vacationers for at least $5000 a night, maybe even $10,000 if I can get away with it so I can pay off the house within 2-3 years.

I don't want to get into debt ever. I want to be my own boss before 2018. sell my first house by 2020. Vacation home by 2022. Before I pay my self however, I'd put the profits into IRAs so I have a backup if things go south and lose all my business. I'll have emergancy business funds incase of trouble.

Is it okay if I move my parents into my vacation home to retire? Has anyone who became rich paid off their parents debt?

I wouldn't buy houses to live in myself, or new car because I'm not interested in looking rich. Especially incase of gold diggers. But I'd live in a condo or something.

>please make me rich Veeky Forums
imao faggot there are like 100 threads like this everyday, get on the grind, studying, working, whatever ... get on the grind, find out your hustle, work from that.

>$5,000 a night
Stop smoking weed is a good start

surely he meant 500$... Right?

what's wrong with 5000?

nothing my nigga, all the Goals you set are realistic, just go for it :)

dude 10 000 a night for a premium bed and breakfast is not out of the question. Middle class are willing to spend big bucks for their honeymoon

yeah whatever man, your plan is the Definition of Delusional Insanity, as far as i see you are fucking neet begging for financial advice on Veeky Forums! you have nothing, no you are not special you wont become the next Steve Jobs, you need to study or at least master some craft of some sort. There is enough broke scrubs living in the ghetto claiming to be enterpreneurs or whatever, you are doint the same Thing now, i aint got shit. Stop your fucking game up, get on the grind, start improving yourself, go to uni whatever. Step up nigga.

>Stop your fucking game up, get on the grind, start improving yourself, go to uni whatever. Step up nigga.

Haters gonna hate. That is how you stay poor.

imao. dat delusion. i study Banking in an elite school now, in 10 years will see who is a broke scrub and who is the balla.

>t.wageslave

>everything you said
>before 2018
Good luck, mate
You're gonna need it!

You're the definition of delusional. The numbers are completely outrageous, even in the top cities in the world, let alone fucking Miami.. If it were anywhere as easily done as you imply everyone would do it. Come up with a slightly more realistic plan. Look at the market, adjust prices accordingly, and increase the timescale.

I put over 6k in a bike and spent a year selling it. Got 2... good luck

step 1. can u even fix motorcycles?

All this negativity. Jesus fucking christ ya'll never gonna be rich.

It's not about negativity. It's about realism. I could well say I'm going to sell the next shit I take for 1,000,000 USD and use the exact same arguments you're using against people who'd tell me it's a dumb idea. You're doing little else than just make numbers up, and hoping they sound reasonable.

Becoming wealthy takes time, and effort. These are not easily done things. Your "plan" is ludicrous. Hell, you've even implied you can't even fix bikes. How exactly are you gonna "flip" them then?

No it is negativity. You people hide it under the blanket of "tough love". But you assholes wont help shit for dick.

Honestly if youre on Veeky Forums you are not doing well in finances. Thats just a fact so whenever you fuckers see people asking for help you berate it as much as humanily possible like the jackasses you are.

Nah, Veeky Forums attracts assholes of all life paths be they rich or poor. I'll grant you that we have an overabundance of NEETs but we do have our fair share of successful people. In either case, if you're such a financial genius and already know what's best, why ask anyone anything in the first place?

I'm just saying this as someone who's been in financial markets most of his life, and who has worked as an analyst for a multinational investment bank. Your business plan is absolute nonsense. I mean, take airbnb, it's already expensive. I've done you the favour of putting the sliders all the way to the top. EVEN THEN I can't find a single property for 3500 USD let along for 5000+!

go fuck yourself

You're welcome =D

You are a moron. Drop your profit margins by 90%. What is your initial capital?

>we do have our fair share of successful people
Keep on telling yourself that.

If you can pretend to be a normie in day to day life you can do well for yourself, even if you visit Veeky Forums. It does take a lot of practice though and sometimes you'll blow your cover with an offhanded comment

Why are you throwing a tantrum?

Because people didn't give you the answers you wanted?
Did you expect pats on the back for your plan?

1. don't sell to the public. they can't afford to pay and they'll constantly fuck you over.

2. don't sell products. the margins are fucking ridiculous.

Your plan will totally work, please just fuck your own shit up senpai. Regularly update us on how you are doing

What's the next part of your master plan?

Putting up middle-income homes in Inglewood? Managing a nigger R&B club in Montana?

Meant for