/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #975

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8: Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13: Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23: Samurai Showdown Collab
1/23 - 1/30: Guild Wars (earth)
1/31 - 2/8: New Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=59718025&page=5
cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/f4/d9/f4d9e249a5410193fbfa59dd5e375bf8.jpg?5778702
gbf.wiki/Yuisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for SUPTIX WHEN!

What did he mean by this?

give me the sucdix

exactly what is their relationship?

Some advice needed. Thank you.

She is his granma's sister.

She should technically be like a 2nd grandmother. And read the fucking story.

Is the story worth paying attention to?

your team already look solid to me.
just dickpick, and make Six for HL stuff if you don't like bea.

She doesn't know but he's her sister grandson.

SCAM GATCHA

No e-sports! No long term planning! My ticket will NOT be a core. It will not even be on element. I shall get the one that attracted me to this game.

Eustace will come home! I'll conquer things with Jeanne/Lucio/Eustace! Follow your dreams! Not the memes! I love this game and will have fun!

The main cast has nice voices, at the very least.

F I R E

I'm biased towards Forte. Not sure if either will really benefit you considering what you already have though. Amira is fine if you want to go light I guess.

There's really not much you can do to improve on that. You can pick Forte for your sub since she accumulates her passive while she's in there.

Beato is a shitty meme, especially when you are nowhere near being able to afford a pool that makes her work.

>because fire is weak, let's give them this OP summon which YOU FUCKER WILL NEVER ROLL
T-thanks.

Sup Tix in one hour, raise ur dongers B O Y Z we made it, PRAISE HARAMBE!!!

Who do I get for surprise ticket considering this is all I have?

>midget jumps up and down to hype herself up in the background

>only 20% more than sethlans
>op

You are not very smart, are you.

/gbfg/ pls help me fill tezcat team in Erune spot:
Eustace or Nemone?

fuck the rooster i'll have one of these niggers.

Forte is solid if you're super invested in dark and nothing else, since you can run Vampy/Naru/Forte and have a pretty optimal draph team.

I feel like you'd benefit more branching out into another element though since your dark is already pretty solid. If you're doing GW you'll especially want to start fleshing out your other teams in my opinion. You could just pick whichever element you have the best starting pool for and ticket a character you like from that.

You could also ticket Athena for utility.

>not a single high quality video of the new years skins on youtube.
I want to buy forte, but I can't really tell what changed.

Korwa you dumbfuck

Eustace because 5* soon

Halloween Eustace or Kurwa.

not forte, i mean lecia. I was reading that last post while writing mine and brain farted.

Why would anyone expect a ticket? Wasn't the last one like less than a month ago

Why did they make the trial earth character do the same thing as Sara?

Yes, and there was a news post.

>will use ticket on tezcat
>saving crystals to f2p spark cock
>starting to consider making a dirt nebuchad

Help me /gbfg/, I'm falling victim of the MEMES.

Amen brother, I'm a windroach but my heart can't take living without Ferry in my party

YOU'LL NEVER GET MY MONEY, CYGAMES

NEVER

Oh, uh, well this is embarrassing

really? source?

i already have her. fuck. i just want my little nigger with ear

I guess it's time I ticket Korwa.

I'm a baka that can't even begin the process of paying. I keep looking at the guide and never actually try to do it.

are there any cute and powerful shota in this game?

Thanks, everyone.

I'm gonna start working on Six this GW, The last two were spent getting the harp. I'll be sparking S.Zoi this Summer if Olivia doesn't get released first.

Guess Forte should be the right choice then. How is her personality? I kinda like it when they are Gransexual and not just aloof.
Regarding Amira, I do wanna go Light too down the line since waifu Jeanne is also there but she seems like a fun character to play.

When does Korwa start being useful for Dark?

I'm gonna get Six so I don't know if I want to commit to a Bahamut Axe for the draph team. I still haven't upgraded my Baha weapons because I'm not sure if I want to dagger, sword or axe.
My pools are pretty poor right now, I'm waiting for summer so I can use my rolls and see what I should focus on. I was thinking going Light or maybe Water because Izmir is adorable.
And I'll be getting Athena and a Gisla near summer.

a-anyone?

He came out December 2015, so he's old and his holiday surpassed him, society has had a triple event streak AND a new Society event is coming this month with Eustace anguish as some part of of. If he's not 5* I'll be shocked.

Don't ticket Tezcat. The earth 140% is probably next and will make it irrelevant.

This faggot had to be carried by literally everyone in the raid being their debuff bitches, don't fall for the meme.

yes

Which elements do you play the most or want to play?

Unless the Earth 140% or Titan is ticketable I hardly think Tezcat will turn irrelevant. You'd still probably want him for def down and a chance for 100% earth echo.

I see. i guess i'll pick him
i like him a lot too.
thanks for the decision user.

Isn't shiva shit now?

Water is currently my "main" element, but maybe I'd like to start dark. I have all materials required for a GW character as well if needed.

Will we ever get an American character

We already have one.

Eustace is unbelievable trash user.

Theres no guarantee hes the 5* for this month and its more likely to be Vas.

Just use Korwa

For what reason? You don't play Wind or Dark. And you don't have chicken and you have Vira Eugen and Ayer.

>chicken
>good
AHAHA

Don't ticket him. There's absolutely no guarantee he'll get a 5* next and there's also no reason to believe it will make him core.

Dark Jeanne is probably the best pick. She is a really strong attacker, even when your grid is bad. Narumea is also excellent, but you really need to have a GW Dagger or high multi-attack to make her effective.

No, you need to go back to your own country.

Alright thanks. Do I go for Six as my GW character, or just use beatrix and veight?

What does Bounty chance affect? Do you get more chests playing with +bounty character/summon?

Playable Twin Elements when?

Six>Beat in every conceivable way.

Six is excellent, the best attacker in long fights.
If you don't want him, make Esser for the placebo effect.

I feel like she is the safest pick right now. I could start building a wind team since I have enough guns in my stash to complete a pre mlb grid. I could start to build dark too, but I'm not sure who I want to pick then, my dick is pretty confused between Vira, Forte and Naru.

Only on fights where there's almost no danger of AoE damage from the enemy.

Which Rosamia is everyone going to ticket tonight?

The Juliet one.

Is there a better version of your picture?

One sort of like this one?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=59718025&page=5

I HATE IT!

Quick
Do I buy the ferry new year skin?

>There are people who do not pick nonchara weapons and save 20 moons

Is there a way to check the characters in my starter draw?

ye here

cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/f4/d9/f4d9e249a5410193fbfa59dd5e375bf8.jpg?5778702

Just rolled Yuisis on rerolling attempts. Is she any good?

9/10

Her cooldowns are too long to be of any use

No, her regular SSR outfit is the best.

Which Granblue do you wish was your mum?

Just looked up.. holly molly. Pretty OP.

gbf.wiki/Yuisis

Alicia

>cooldowns
nigga just ougi

PERCY

Should I get Cog now since it'll take a long time to level her to 100, or Sara since she's a much more useful dirt character?

I have Galadar/Garadoa

>20% Double Attack UP (This is not a typo. 2 stacks gives less bonus than 1 stack.)
Nice

if only

Basically, tank 5 hits with her, then switch mod and do Ougi for damage above cap.

sara best girl

So when will they introduce super magnas and increase party size to 5 total for these raids only? We're approaching a ridiculous amount of characters and they're all garbage if they aren't super broken

>Forte will never be into MC
Why

Party size will not change, you`ll just be able to use two parties at once.

Post insatiable cockhungry sluts

Convince me not to spend money on this.
Cause I'm terrified by how much I'm actually considering it.

Thanks. I actually like the Vira one better. Ordering this Doujin later.

Retarded cow forgot to repair her cracked armor.

Is there a video of her voice/outfit?

Where's the option to eat her?