/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Comfy Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 update info from Famitsu
famitsu.com/news/201701/05124262.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/ :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kA9aAdIDG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Matoks
>Bulleh
>Naosu
>Flat

???????????

Please keep on topic in this thread

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

What melds do I put on DRK?

I know you don't love me

I didn't feel this way till the Sophia cosplay and now I get a feeling so complicated.

Don't do this to me please

if I use a fantasia then log in to my character without using the fanta do i lose it

>Sophia cosplay
post it

Piety

No, you do not loose it.

From what I've seen in here before, you just get reminded it exists every time you log in till you use it.

nah, puts an icon next to your name and allows you to use it whenever

Say the initials of your crush and what u like about them!

>loose
sandcat...

RM
very cute and nice

Offtopic post.

Offtopic post.

D.K.
donkey kong
D.K.
donkey kong is here

Better graphics fucking when??? It's 2017 ffs

RM and IY and a little bit of SG
They're all super nice people who put up with me despite me being an uberdork

I love Spuki Bugi!!

nothing about the shitty deviantart screenshot edits you posted is 'better' than what we have now, it all looks worse.

when PS5 support is dropped

lmao yup so true xdd, game graphics look so much better! owo
kill urself

>literal google-tier questions

as much CRT as you can, then DET and finally SkS if you can't meld either of the two
Strength V should always be on all of your accessories. get IV if you're a poorfag.

Remember to take a 15 minute break between every 1 hour of play.

I just want some game discussion user, if it weren't for people like me the """general""" would just constantly be xx164836265 posts

Ive absolutely had it with this biased janitor who deletes on topic posts and lets an autist spam stuff that has nothing to do with the game.

I just wrote a email to hiroyuki myself showing him the evidence and how poorly of a job that is being done.

I hope you enjoy losing your job chemo, fuck you.

itty bitty lizard titty

could always be worse brah
could always be stuck with an engine that can only use 4gb of ram, one core of a processor, and that runs a whole separate process for the ui causing massive framedrops when your skills light up or you start a channel

but what if the only gameplay i'm doing is fishing, or worse, erp

Hey you're not online right now

Ada is gassy!

Toot toot!

She loves to poot!

Oh yeah!

She's got the gas!

Brap brap brrrrt!

He's not wrong.
The first screenshot almost deliberately uses the shittiest ground they could find. Then it's just a matter of fucking with softness and lightning.

Second one looks like a goddamn weird cutout abomination where the character is waaaaaaay too fucking bright for the background and looks like some sex doll dressed up as a MNK.

The lighting on the WAR's face and armor is better but the Bravura looks ridiculous and plastic.

I guess you've got a point there.

There's fairly frequent threads about this game on /v/.
It has its fair share of retards, but not as bad as here.

>trial by combat
Okay, now that was awesome

It's -10 degrees and cold so I'm in bed under warm covers

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not so good being on the losing end isn't it? Imagine being on this end for two years. Our time is now your time is waneing. Tatse our pain, Taste our anguish, that small feeling you have magnify it 600 times and you get what these people feel when they've had enough of your bullshit.

It was a pretty nice way to make you feel like a big deal, that's for sure.

Where do I get the lore book.I need it for reasons.

aw I finally wanted to have some fun with you tonight, oh well

Key points to focus as a BRD dps?

Mornin' xivg. What'cha up to today?
I'm probably gonna continue levelling DRK, I haven't had this much fun since I was levelling DRG honestly That Low Blow animation just feels so satisfying

you give shit advice on brd 24/7 and then pretend u know what ur talking about
nobody help this retard

not clippings your gcds if the only thing you need to worry about as bard. It's pretty simple.

quite pretty.

Clipping your GCD is a DPS gain though

You should always clip your gcd for a bloodletter proc

It's not hard, just gotta make sure Straight Shot is always up, your DoTs stay up (and if you can refresh them before any of your damage buffs run out) and keep all your OGCD attacks on cooldown unless you actually need the silence.

Sing where appropriate.

Done my stuff for today, thinking about fishing for Red Scrips once I get some encoding done.

Is this true?

no

thanks senpai

Well unless using it will cause your dots to fall off.

It's the same potency as heavy shot but off the gcd and costs no tp. You always want to be using those procs in case you get another during your cast. If bloodletter's not on cooldown and that happens, you've just tossed 150 potency down the drain.

>The terrible sadness when you're doing a heavy shot and Bloodletter proc hits right at the start of casting then right as it finishes
The fake procs are giving me the irrits though.

Lies, everyone who says that never does follow through

cute OP

say your prayers

How will the new world wide party finder work, will it only be for dungeon finder stuff or will you be able to party up and play on someones else server?

I've never given advice as BRD.

What sort of advice are you looking for? Like end-game? or just leveling and using it for expert dungeons?

or pvp?

cute cat to you.

Press start/options, go to Party, go to Party Finder. What you see now are all the recruiting parties on your world. After the patch, you may see all of the parties recruiting on your server.
This allows you to do duties with them, you will not see them in your open world though.

Anyone know where I can get a pdf of Encyclopedia Eorzea?

So maybe Griffon is actually Brad Pitt from the new trailer?

>DRG 60-70 questline
>Heustienne finds you
>confesses her love from the moment she saw your lancework and determination
>she wants to follow you around building a Dragoon corps in Ala Mhigo to fight against the Garleans since peace between man and dragon has come

Please.

girls can't love girls user

No. Keep your waifu shit out of my game.

fuck you, I stab what I want

ariana grande is a final fantasy character now, you can't tell me this

also who plays a girl

Hmm, no 3.5 trailer in the OP. Dropping the ball OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kA9aAdIDG0

Yugiri's new VA is much better.

Good morning /xivg/, hope you have a great day!

I love kicking shit with that move. I know the job is edgelord as hell. But its a fun edgelord.

join hahaa

>new gear better than ironworks coming out for crafting and gathering
lmao told you faggots yet so many of you held onto "nono nothing new coming until stormblood! they wouldn't do that to us!" kys

Who cares? Aside from glam it wont be a big deal. 4.0s 70 gear will matter more.

Did anyone ever actually say that wouldn't happen though? Seems a weird hill to die on when the job fights are going to last till February.

Who's the best waifu, Yugiri or Y'shtola?

Stola

ay lads
can someone show me the DRG Allagan and High Allagan chestpieces dyed?

the HA one has a lot of different coloured bits and the A one has that brass metal that probably doesn't dye and looks weird different colors

collecting Allagan sets for my classes for kicks but also a cheap faggot

Y'shtola

Loonh Ga.

>Has seen this Lizard on a couple times.
>Would follow though but i like to have at least a semblance of story before leading to something fun.

How do you connect back with a friend you havent talked to for months and seems to be attached to someone else all the time?

Y'shtola pre 3.5. Yugiri post 3.5.
Yugiri would always be best had it not been for her previous shittty VA, glad they got rid of her

i mean you're not wrong but she died in real life

>glad they got rid of her
That's stone fucking cold, dude.

how do I connect with people after not talking to them for months at all?

can I fug you if I do?

hello

Would I have better luck just opening a PF for A4? I've been queued for an hour and still nothing.

maybe

Who is even left in SOFT at this point?

Hi it's me.

Will anyone eb me?

Depends if you're willing to do stuff for your EB

Like what?

Complex math.