Tfw you will never be a black man in ancient rome

>tfw you will never be a black man in ancient rome

So seen as a monster and probably a slave?

>A Roman fresco depicting a blackman holding his dick and pissing everywhere

Someone make pic related but with black people.

Sumerian is a language isolate, not Semetic

seconded

why is this post so fucking funny

well just so you know the idea that greeks and romans werent racist against black people is a meme, common people would see you as a freak so it wouldnt be pleasant to live as a black man in ancient rome

that picasso has got to be fake

A freak with a 12 incher. Roman woman would love that shit. Theyd pay to fuck the ape man

what's your source?

And don't post that /pol/ pic, some of the sources don't even exist

It's a slave and represented naked with huge dick pissing where he goes doesn't suggest that the Romans held them in very high regard.

Tacitus amongst others refer to discrimination on the base of ethnicity as a very common thing in both the Roman world and outside.

They wouldn't. Having a large penis was considered brutish and inhuman in ancient Rome. That fresco was probably made to make fun of Africans.

fake and gay

read Juvenal

Romans didnt talk shit on others because they were black

They talked shit on anyone that wasn't roman

That is a big cock. I'd probably suck it given the opportunity.

So? As I said before discrimination on base of ethnicity was considered normal both in and outside the Roman world. Thus clearly OPs mosaic was meant in a degrading sense.

I thought you were saying there was no racism
My bad

Well, the Greco-Roman culture was essentially multicultural, but not in the modern sense. They were surrounded by peoples of all languages and colors. Basically after traveling a certain distance they were with people of culture and different colors. For Greeks, anyone who was not Greek was a barbarian, I do not think they have made a difference between a illirio, a Celtic or a black. And the Roman Empire extended over a large area and ended up assimilating other peoples, does not seem to have greater love for a Celtic than by a black.

In the early days it was very hard to impossible for conquered foreigners to become Roman citizens, later in imperial times it was granted to some assimilated peoples because of political necessity. Naturally real Romans still looked down upon them.

>big

The Greeks thought large penises were uncivilized. Which is why they had all those small penis statues. Large penises are for barbarians.

The reason they thought the longer the penis the less sperm could get through to impregnate women. So small penis men meant they could get women impregnated better.

Romans also thought small penises were cool, except they made all this large penis pictures because eventually they thought large penis was good luck.

* except for the Greeks of course, whom the Romans always have admired

Not real and filled with faggotry

The Greeks were against /circumcision/, the idea that they had a size preference in any direction is a myth.

To an Ancient Greek, you were only naked if your foreskin was withdrawn.

If you are a non-North American or non-Korean Christian, you can thank the Greeks for having a functional penis.

>that is a big cock

No. Large penises were considered humorous and barbaric.

I learned this in basic Art History class.

Though you are right about circumcision.

Was about to post this, having a small penis was believed to increase your fertility or something, because there's less distance for the sperm to travel or something along those lines. That's why statues of Hercules and shit have tiny dicks.