/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Hakim the Beggar King Edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/WaB1BTBJ

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New user created stuff:
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>(Fixed) Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!mQQmBQ5a!tomenTON1qzCZ-kiVG9vlHz7LqoY1Hmwi-kQrq43Hhw
mega.nz/#!EgI1UCAT!WjL7bVtJPoNcaNJ7kuUEUGFWoBqM2Aq6K-VN51Swmck

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rS_n3JVTPE
thepiratebay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for physics

second for physics

Third also for physics

crossbows are useful

just did some tests to see how str/proficiency scales using firearms in native
with 30 str and 699 proficiency i got an average of 185 damage on headshot at close range
with 60 str and 699 proficiency i got an average of 196 damage on headshot at close range
with 30 str and 0 proficiency (reimporting the character after each shot) i got an average of 86 damage on headshot at close range

Give me Butterlord or give me death

did the same for crossbows though str doesn't scale for crossbows so i just did proficiency
with 699 proficiency i got an average of 139 damage on headshot at close range (siege crossbow, steel bolts, took off the can't use on horseback flag so i could fire at close range)
with 0 proficiency i got an average of 130 damage on headshot at close range
basically str scaling damage is pretty negligible for every weapon type, but proficiency scaling damage is pretty important for everything besides crossbows, though it does improve crossbow's accuracy and load speed
so keep in mind how important proficiency is i guess, especially in mods that use the firearms slot for their guns instead of crossbows like geko does, or slings

This tbqh

Show me your battle strategies, /mbg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rS_n3JVTPE
Me on the right

I'm convinced bannerlord is never coming out

Shhhhhh

this technique has been used for centuries by masters of the blade

he happy because he know he will win

Me on the left, battering down the gate

Objection
I would never blow a nigger, they're ugly as fuck

ACOK 2.0 seems to have the source code available, is it a good place to try modding?

no, any decompiled source code would be shit to mod

Just start with native
Maybe as a project to you could port features from WFAS to native like the merc system or the siege options

Give me a mod to play please /mbg/. I just played the sterile pile of wasted potential that is ACOK 3.0

anons 1257 or Di(ck)plomacy
rest is total unbalanced waste of time in long run

Please reply

Sieges damage the wealth of a city, and it takes a long time for them to go back up.

Conquering a city almost automatically (automatically?) sets it to V. Poor. Go nurse the nearby villages and castles to fabulous wealth.

I wonder if it is possible to set another damage calculation formula for specific types of weapons .
If not I at least hope it will be possible in Bannerlord

When will Ginge return and tell us that Bannerlord has been vaporware all this time?

IN NOMINE

if you take a city by storm it won't significantly affect the wealth
real damage is caused by prolonged sieges when villagers can't bring goods to market

PATRIS

BANNERLORD WHEN!

Is Perisno any gud?

>wealth likely to be plundered by the siegers
>many local young men killed
>new rulers force city to house foreign soldiers and mercs
>local businesses close down
>damage to structures
>lots of mess to clear

i mean, a longer siege will still be worse for the town

Gimme the stats on this

literally steel shield

Lantern Shield/10

15p on shield bash seems fair

Meme-Glove
One-handed
Weight 2.5
Swing 10b
Thrust 15p
Speed rating 70
Weapon reach 50
Requires Strength 9
Bonus against shields

>Lantern Shield
Thank you, could'nt remember what the description said sine it was in german

someone can deliver a torrent for m&b?

For the original M&B ? Why? You can get the game with your Warband code.

Nope, warband. I don't have the game and im kinda poor to buy it, so...

>kinda poor to buy it
It was just 3€ a week ago

Its like 6 € on mmoga or other key sites like that

I'm from south america, it's a bit expensive because dollar and euro it's so high.

thepiratebay

.org/torrent/12591925/Mount_and_Blade_Warband_Viking_Conquest_Reforged_Edition-SKIDROW

>At war with every faction
>Harlaus defects lords left and right
>Keep losing territory to Rhodoks, who now owns all of Sarranid territory
>Rhodok army is approaching Haringoth Castle with 600+ men and I'm left with battle-hardened Swadians

wat do

After the coup attempt in Roachistan I figured it was good as dead.

Lube up user
Big Rhodock cocks kinda hurts at first. but sooner or later you'll learn to love it, trust me

Join the Rhodoks and use put your Swadians soldiers on a castle/town and use rhodok troops until the kingdom of swadia is destroyed

how fares your empire /mbg/?
I'm the light teal btw

I need to get back into 1257. I usually end up freelancing for too long though then my character gets all old and I never do anything.

SUCH IS THE LIFE OF A MERCENARY

i hate aging mechanic.

Hurr its been 2 years you old now xD

>aging
NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS
HOW AM I GOING TO REUNITE ITALY UNDER ONE RULER IF I GET OLD

What are the consequences of getting old, I pray it isn't literally dying and the game ending.

1257 is a JRPG?!

Your stats start decreasing. Not the skills, but the ones like strength and shit that are super important.

>when he doesn't know about TweakMB

what's the purpose of building a mill in your village?

5% of prosperity increase sounds very small

does it mean 5% add every week?

No, but the value is added to the village's "ideal" prosperity rating, so with the mill built it will trend toward more prosperity.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

What is the most op unit on 1257?
I want to abuse it and conquer all europe

What about that dynasty warrior mod? someone was posting it last thread and it looked gud.

>Ye

>become mercenary for Castilla
>5 days later war ends
>get free money for the next month while I go around europe doing tournaments and being a happy merchant

>computer blue screens randomly during m&b
>get back now the save is corrupted and the map is empty, no villages or castles, only a few random towns and no npcs
>last backup I had was over 2 days before, and I must have played 30 hours in those 2 days
I was about half way into dominating Japan with my custom faction so it was late late endgame shit. I really want to keep playing but at the same time I don't want to play 30 hours again.

I think I'll look into some cheats to see if I can somehow cheat my way into getting some of the stuff I had back but I've taken a look online and the cheats in this game seem to be lackluster.

I wonder if anyone has any idea of what the problem is and if there is a solution that doesn't involve having to play all of it again. Or maybe some external cheat or something since the ingame cheats are so bad.

>tfw the only setting you care about is Calradia especially because every other autism history mod just feels like Calradia as a nation dressing up and larping as some historical nation

I have no empire myself but I helped the crusader states conquer the near east as a mercenary, and I've been rebuilding the shattered Angevin empire as an English lord
Earlier in life I served as a mercenary fighting for Sicily in Italy, and fighting throughout Spain
World's not looking much like 1258 irl tbqh

Too bad half of Calradias nations are completely useless due to balance.

True that but if we wanted to talk balance issues, we'd be here all day. M&B isn't a game where I care much about balance issues in the specific.

I find Calradian lore fascinating, to be honest.

>implying we're not going to be here all day anyways

SO HOW ABOUT THEM BALANCE ISSUES EH?

VC is a prequel to M&B, right? Which of those countries becomes Calradia?

They're difficulty settings immersively integrated into the game world. Bravo Taleworlds.

>Rhodok troops are tailoredfor anti-cavalry!
>Oops, looks like your rhodoks got run over by cavalry again

>playing on low AI difficulty
>not using brainybots

What's the best way to start my own empire in 1257 ?

Does that actually fix it or are you just meming me?

It's pretty balanced desu senpai
but knights destroy everything

What's VC?

Viking Conquest?

>completely useless
just because some factions have one unit that blows all the others out of the water doesn't make the factions without these units useless.

Is there any point in having balanced enterprises?

Seems like just putting dyeworks everywhere is the way to go

Dye Calradia up senpai.

A few places use other enterprises just as well or better. Curaw does well with an ironworks, usually, as does one of the sandnigger places.

i'm posting this every thread until the ginge sees it and realise that one of /mbg/ died without playing bannerlord. and to honour the user's dying wish.

It'll be fine. Everyone in this thread will also die without playing Bannerlord. Everyone on the planet too.

Which mod has the best monstrous enemies?

Is Nova Aetas any good? Seems like an over-ambitious autistic mess desu

N-no

I remember looking forward to its release in late 2015 but never tried.

>tfw you wanted to look for brain cancer user's posts but don't know how to search within a specific general in Veeky Forums with a tagline too on fireden

Look on the bright side, you could have preordered Overgrowth.

thank you