Smoking

Does Veeky Forums smoke anything in their car/allow smoking in their car?

>tobacco
No, don't like the smell

>vaping
No, because gay and explosions

>cannabis
Very rarely, must be parked so no blowing embers

Other urls found in this thread:

marijuanadoctors.com/content/ailments/view/127?ailment=asthma-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I smoke salmon in my car, makes everyone hongry

>tobacco
No. I have asthma

>vaping
No, asthma

>weed
No, asthma

I'd like to be able to breathe while I'm driving

The only thing i smoke is Nissan's in the toegay

>until muh chebby overheats

I smoke cigars and my buddy has a cigarette occasionally in my truck. Nothing in the Acura. I need to get a windshield for my Honda so I can smoke cigars while riding.

>cigarette
Yes I smoke in my car because I'm a shitty person. But the windows have to be down.
>vape
I don't vape but if the windows are down j don't care
>bud
I used to all the time windows up domed out. Got a real job so I can't smoke anymore because randoms. That part kinda sucks I do miss it.

I never understood smoking cigars.

I tried it a few times and only got a sore throat and a dry mouth. The first few times I didn't know I wasn't supposed to inhale

Too complicated. Also smell like shit

My dad smoked capone's in his mustang and I had to sell that to get rid of the smell of cigars in my garage

They taste good. Nicotine buzz is nice. It's fun for me. Audi I drive a 60s pickup, it fits the vehicle

I have a friend that smokes when he has asthma. Nigger had an asthma attack
dumbest shit ever and he still smokes

Fuck no. Then again my car usual looks like this so I think you can figure out that without me saying it.

Actually medical marijuana is available in several states for asthma.

He just shouldn't have smoked it, Or so much of it

marijuanadoctors.com/content/ailments/view/127?ailment=asthma-

Not in this instance but yea I see what you mean.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

It's applicable where I live, so we're good. He does smoke weed but not as much because he's more addicted to cancer sticks. Pisses me off when he pressures me into smoking cigarettes with him
I have no idea but I tell him to tone it down, can feel depressing around him sometimes

>filter nearly half the j
make it about as big as a fingernail wtf is this amateur hour?

Who the fuck puts a filter on a joint?

Who the fuck even smokes anymore. This discussion is stonercore from the 90s. Shit is out man. GET REAL and focus on a career and living a healthy lifestyle.

I SMOKE WEEEEEEEEEEEEED MOTHERFUCKERS

NOTHING BEATS SPARKING UP A FRESH J

Marijuana cigarettes exist
Yeah, man. Vape Nation

>smoking weed
>not consuming edibles

It's like you fuckers don't want to get high for the whole day

I actually used a ecig for quitting smoking It help with the nicotine and later just the sensation of smoking. Its just a tool to get off the cigarettes. All these new vaping things are stupid as fuck.

I don't smoke it very often. I don't need that much

I'm asthmatic, chronic. I smoke mini cigars. Never had a problem. Weed sometimes too.

i bet you're a blast at parties

not a filter like on a cig but a piece of paper to keep the bud from coming out while you take a hit.

Have a real job which is why I can't smoke weed anymore. I miss it everyday. Better than drinking and all the other drugs I've done in my life.
I used to just twist the end you hit when I rolled mine never had this problem.

>tobacco
Sure, just one person at a time with their individual window cracked with outside air blowing in at the feet to push the smoke out the window

>vaping
Sure, doesn't leave a lingering scent so I'm not bothered.

>cannabis
Pass me the pipe senpai

I buy those activated carbon cabin air filters. Clears most smells and farts out within a few minutes on recirc.

You're are an idiot.

>pisses me off when he pressures me into smoking with him
You're a weak human being.

I will sometimes but he fucking be's an ass about it when I refuse. Plus domestic cigs contain more trash than imported reds

>imported reds
I assume Marlboro Reds? Where do you live?

I used to smoke a lot in my car/before driving when I drove an auto because it felt great to just cruise.
Since buying a manual I haven't driven baked since it's actually more fun/engaging. Driving impaired really isn't a good thing to do though desu. However I'd 100% rather people drive baked than drunk.

You are all idiots.
only this guy knows whats up The dumbass nigger didn't have an asthma attack, he just inhaled too much harsh/hot smoke.

I was born with very severe asthma and still take daily inhalers to keep it under control. Playing brass instruments and lots of sports when i was younger helped a bunch too.
I see a pulmonologist every 8-12 months, even talked with him about my weed use. THC acts as a bronchodilator and can alleviate asthma symptoms.

After 5 years of smoking/vaping nightly my lung function has increased slightly. Really hot smoke can still fuck your lungs up doe.

Canada pretty much the same shit America gets. Imported reds from Asia are pretty smooth.

>vaping isn't worse

>Tobacco
Fuck no, might be an old shitbox but at least there's no cigarette burns in the carpet and smells of Pine
>Vaping
I don't vape, but as long as it isn't too obnoxious I'm okay with it
>Weed
No, for similar reasons to smoking cigarettes in my car. Also my job drug tests on a fairly frequent basis, so I don't wanna test positive because my dumbass friends wanted to light up in my car

Literally where did he say that vaping was worse? Before you come back at me with some shady Veeky Forums clap back, I'm a daily mouth fedora user.

>driving home paranoid from weed
Anyone care to share experiences?

I ripped a maaaaaaaad cloud once, my lungs hated me afterwards

>tobaccy

Hell no

>vape

yeah that can be fun

>weed

only when I'm feeling confident and have an air freshener

I honestly can't stand cigarettes in other countries. I dread deployments and usually buy 5-6 cartons before I leave because they all taste like shit to me. I've been smoking since I was thirteen, though, so I'm probably to used to """"american"""" tobacco.

I meant vaping weed flower anyways.
I don't do shit with nicotine.

Oh. Nevermind then. I prefer to soak my brain in ethanol, because I'm a masochistic degenerate.

Kek, you might say the same about beer

If ethanol is more economical and gives HP to my car it should be good for my brain.

>Vape in every car I've owned in the past 2 years (6), windows up/down, parked, heater on/off, doesn't matter.
>No residue, no smell, no tar left or discoloring of leather/headliner
>When I sell the cars, mention how the car has never been smoked in, buyer never knows
>Vape all day erryday and never lose any money when selling the car

However, if someone tries to smoke cigarettes or weed in my car, I will drop them off wherever we are. Not in my fucking car.

I don't follow, there are a few small breweries in my area that absolutely kill it when it comes to beer. I think am misunderstanding you.

>leaves no residue
lol no. I have to clean the glass in my car at least weekly or I get a nice foggy film. You're probably just a max PG nerd.

I don't really care but I prefer to do my cannibis smoking within the privacy of my home.
Tho if you drop your cig you lose your privileges

My fatty liver claims otherwise.