WEEKLY FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with ur bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1996-e36-325i/1218866265?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
youtube.com/watch?v=agr7IpESmvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no true bros
>gf dumped me for no reason after 5 years
>no car related plans for the weekend, no money for mods right now and track is closed

My car is the only thing keeping me sane.

I dropped my car off at the dealer. Won't have it back until tomorrow afternoon

Joke's on you

no car < whores

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Car doesn't work. Again.
>Why aren't you out at the meets with ur bros or >gf?
No car meets around, no gf to take to them.
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Brakes, removing tint glue from rear window, idle issues.
>your car > whores
I'm not too sure at this point.
>post waifu
What'm'i, fuckin' gay?

>in school
>dont have my car with me
>pretty busy with school work so cant see friends
>broke up with gf over summer

I miss my chebby

> Car is 1000+ km away with her guts torn out
> I'm stuck carless in the land of Autobahns
I just want to blast old Metallica and cruise around like a maniac, fugg

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
>Been working all day, tired.

Why aren't you out at the meets with ur bros or >gf?
>New to this state, no friends, no gf. Just the way I like it.

What are your car related plans for the weekend?
>Probably put gas in it, doesn't need much work at the moment. Might take the muffler off at the Axel back point for shits and giggles then put it back on.

your car > whores
>Depends on the car depends on the whore

>Tired from work and gym, will probably be out driving tomorrow
>I don't have any bros or GF
>Clean interior, look into getting a CAI
>ok.

you're the faggot for asking if liking girls is okay

its -30, too cold to do anything
again to cold. nothing really to do other than drink at home, and no more gf
looking for a new intercooler and oilcooler
>your car > whores
idek desu, life sucks
>post waifu
i feel you man, same thing here

Here as always!
This is a pretty good day (aside from one setback at work, not my fault though). Got a new laptop, took my S2000 out despite the freezing weather, got a nice bonus, and now I'm eating pizza.
Because I'm here every Friday. Saturday too.
I'm not really sure, since it might snow again.
>your car > whores
Agreed
>post waifu
Posting whatever I feel like, you know the drill.

At work like every Friday

Meets.here are for stance fags. Also ice storm so no one is out

No car plans for the weekend. Just gonna sit inside and drink cause my birthday. Another year closer to wizard status.

>Cars > whores
Agreed

>waifu
Fuck off I like her

If the tripcode didn't give that away already...

I'm going out with the bros instead of being a loser

>why am I alone?
The roads are covered in ice, it's dumb to be out even though I have snow tires
>why aren't you at meets
No worthwhile meets in my area. Stanceshit rules the car scene here
>plans
Get my car running, clean it, then list it on craigslist.
>waifu

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday, user. Hope it was a good one.

Thank you. Will probably get better once I get off work and start drinking.

>cause my birthday
Happy birthday!

>Another year closer to wizard status
How old? I turned 27 last week and it's starting to feel like actually being old.

Will be 27 tomorrow. If I could just not be socially retarded i might avoid wizard status. my good friend and roomate fucking slays the pussy need to start going out with him more. Sadly I work nights and he works days hard to get our shit to line up.

I've been the one making these threads since TW@ apparently became a wageslave

I don't post in them because my situation is always the same

>TW@ apparently became a wageslave
That shouldn't stop anyone, he just lacks dedication.

>I don't post in them because my situation is always the same
You should anyway, your update can be "no updates".

I wanna lay on the thin ass hood of your S2000, fully clothes, with a bunch of gay Hot Topic spiked and studded belts and arm bands on.

I want an S2000 so bad, tell me how it is pls.

it's my birthday tomorrow Janbro

>what are your car related plans for the weekend
I'm going to the Detroit Auto Show to mire cars I can't afford and see the RWD Kia sedan no one asked for

>with a bunch of gay Hot Topic spiked and studded belts and arm bands on
plz no

>I want an S2000 so bad, tell me how it is pls.
I love it, it's absolutely enjoyable to drive every time. Buy one now, you won't regret it. I plan on keeping mine until I die.

But I can't afford one... By the time I'm done with college, they are going to be craigslist memes that post Millennials on neo/o/ complain about.

Take a year off from college, work your ass off and buy one. Seriously, if you want one get one

>i'm actually thinking about basing my enire life on some advice from Veeky Forums.
On one hand, a lot of essays and a bunch of student loan debt for years and years to come. On the other hand, a drop top roadster that is purpose built for fun.

The choice is clear.

When you get back to school it'll be easier to get bitches when you're in the S2000 anyway. Fun cars are ways to meet people and a two-seater is good excuse for her to be alone with you.

Veeky Forums knows all.

>the RWD Kia sedan no one asked for

That made me kek user lol. It's so true

But user, 3DPD is the devil!

It's exactly what I'm doing. Took a year off to save for a turd gen. Already have $3500 after ~4 months of working. Then I'll just head back this September

I kind of feel like you might be that dude that parks across the street from the local high school as recites lines from Dazed and Confused.

>Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle.
Yeah pretty much

I want to hang out with you in real life. But first, get some life sized Kiss sculptures in the back of an El Camino.

I'm usually blasting Mötley Crüe so they wouldn't match the music

>Tired
>no meets, no gf
>Fix intake leak, diagnose various noises and perhaps fix a few, maybe fix some of the broken interior lights if I get around to it

My car wants to die and so do I

I've been thinking about taking some night classes to get basic auto certifications to get a job with cars/engines. Maybe heavy mechanic stuff like construction equipment. Does anyone know anything about that?

>tired
>no meets
>no gf
>drive shitbox pickup

>waifu
pic related

Don't we all

>forgot waifu

>receive call from an old "bro"
>he was hanging out with his bro
>richfag born into old money
>literally the 1% in this third world cocaineland
>guy that came out of rehab recently, fucking useless scum
>garage full of fucking english classics
>"Dude, you haven't seen the MG"
>mfw gorgeous mint '53 MG TF
>richfag my age drunk on Jäger and vaping
>"DUDEEEE THE COSMOS LIFEEEEE OMGGGGG!"
>i'm sober cuz I gotta drive back home later on
>writting as I speak with them
>literally the most oldmoney possible
>MFW I'm middle class, not really their bro, sober worse of all

Pic related. Didn't think the night would end up this way when I made the first post in this thread.

I feel alone even surrounded by people. This world is an awfully hostile place, hold me Veeky Forums.

With a waifu like that, you won't make it far.

I think the autism meme might be a real thing. I was grocery shopping earlier and I was legit losing my mind over people doing normal people things
>taking a while to find some meat?
fuck you
>a bunch of people crowded around a particular portion of the produce aisle?
mental breakdown
>a line of more than 2 people at checkout?
I'm leaving my basket on the floor and walking the fuck out

I know I need help

>tfw hung out with bros
>tfw cold as fug out
>tfw qt korean gf is laying in my bed
>tfw new clutch in yota
>tfw divorce is about to be finalized
>tfw life is shit but good at current moment

iktf

Stop spying on me

FD won't start, and there's no meets happening tonight (even tomorrow is shit like Cars & Coffee)

Replace the coolant temp sensor in my FD and hopefully get it running again

>FD not running
why am i not surprised fampai

I renewed my registration online and still need to dig up my maintenance records. Other than that I might visit my friend again. We had cheeseburgers and shakes yesterday. Didn't go anywhere today because I foolishly stayed up til 5 am and have been paying for it today.

Still not in a $$ situation where I can get a cool ride yet, which is a shame since meets seem like a thing I might be able to do this year.

>Home alone today
>Had a couple rough days

I've met some new people but eventually decided keeping a friendship with them is not worth it, they have serious mental issues and not something I want to be involved with, be careful meeting people you met online, many of them are fucking nuts/weirdos or just sick motherfuckers.

tldr, had to drop some people out of my life

Well I've got the doge. So I'm not completely alone. Plus I have you anons.

A) I drive a truck. In the midwest. Only "meets" would be for mudding and I wouldn't do that with my truck.

B) Wheel bearing went bad Wednesday. I haven't even moved it since then.

Fixing the wheel bearing. Gotta replace the whole damn hub. I'll also need at least one new socket, didn't realize the spindle nut would be so fucking huge. So it'll be a long cold walk to the store tomorrow.

For now, I'm going to sleep. I'll drop y'all a line tomorrow with how the job goes.

NEET life currently
Car broken and no car bros
Looking for job like I did the rest of this week, put up ad to get rid of current shitbox
look for new shitbox
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1996-e36-325i/1218866265?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Saw this ad, price is very very sketchy. Is it bait?

Sick and an ice storm. Friend was gonna come over but [spoiler]she[/spoiler] couldn't make it

I drive a Kia Sorento and all my friends already left town for college, I'm also cartarded so I wouldn't really fit in

None really, maybe drool over the 88 Fiero GT I keep telling myself I want to buy but probably never will

I have no whores so I guess car is by default better

pic related, suck my dick

>why are you sat at home alone on a Friday night?
I've been severely depressed to where all I do is lurk this board, not even post. I haven't talked to my friends in two days. I don't feel that driving will help
Guy friends are into normie tier car stuff, they wouldn't want to go. I thought I found the right girl that her dad taught her stuff and she had a project. But I guess she wasn't interested
>What are you car related plans for the weekend?
I'll probably cruise around a bit. But meh what's the use

My driver's side front window committed Sudoku and jumped out of the rails. Tried to get it to stay but it will randomly fall into the door and I'm afraid it will break.

Not to be whiny but by interested I meant me not a meet. But it's whatever

Have some tunes. It's either this youtube.com/watch?v=agr7IpESmvk or euromeme. Pro tip: 3AM is the best driving time, almost every street is empty and you can be comfy doing laps around town

>Just moved to new area so literally no friends
>no idea where any meets are, gf is in Italy
>none flying to CT for a week without my car

Thanks user, a couple minutes in and I actually really like this

I have a degree and no job, then again it might have been what I decided to study.

I have no regrets because no matter what I'll always have 8 years of customer service above the average 18 year old. I'm planning to be that creepy guy at the grocery store

That's bad m8
You gotta push through that shit

I'm usually pretty on level in public, but for some reason I was losing my shit in the grocery store today. I sat in my car for a good 10 minutes catching my breath. I really hate being a broken person.

here, I understand these feels completely
>New Years Eve
>Really excited because thought me and friends were gonna hang out and drink
>wanna wait till party gets started
>wait, who the fuck are these people?
>friend's gf basically picked who is coming and not, so I know literally 5 out of 20 or something
>try talking to strangers but they're weird even for my level
>actual friends too fucked up to socialize with me
>wait until ball drops, nobody really acknowledges me nor do I join in on their shouting and etc
>go home and go to bed completely sober around 12:10
I haven't been myself lately and it's just getting worse. I try and try and I think I just don't get along well with people

Shit I thought I was bad being a pessimistic person not wanting to make friends and prefer being alone, but come on man. A grocery store is a safe place

>FD won't start
What did you expect

Dude I know! Like I said, I can usually deal with it, but for some reason I lost my mind for a little bit. It was weird, I haven't broken down like that in years. Whats even worse, I left all the ingredients for my portion of an office pot luck dinner that I was supposed to contribute to tomorrow. I guess I'll just come up with an excuse?

How do we fix this?

Get up early, I always know Safeway/Vons etc open at 6am and that no one is ever there that early.

Cars and coffee in the morning, I should probably get to sleep soon

Yeah I'll try that. I'm an amateur co/ck/, hopefully I'll be able to come up with something. I think getting up early and doing something would help keep me from going into a spiral of self hate over today, too...

Dem feels, famalams. You get all my sympathy.

Funny thing is, guy isn't even half bad, I may've been to harsh calling him scum but he and I just come from TOO different backgrounds. I mean, he was talking about how he dreamt of feeling the warm blood of a guerilla figher in his hands. That's the mentality of old money in this shithole of a country. And man, that MG...so fucking based. Perfect leather, perfect everything.

I have no problem getting along with anyone I meet but I just don't connect with them at all. I can be surrounded by people laughing at my comments, saying I'm interesting and I still feel lonely. I just act nice to everyone because it's how I am but I trust nobody.

She really did a number on me. She took all my hope in relationships with other fellow humans. For five years I gave her my everything and I didn't get as much as a reason...

BTW, Veeky Forums, setting up the launch control and a button for the EBC next week! BOO-YAH!!!

I've been feeling the same way the past few months. My life is pretty nice, been with my gf for a year and I have a lot of good friends I hang out with regularly. Except about 4 months ago or so I noticed I've just been having really bad anxiety for no real reason. Spending time with anyone but my gf is seriously exhausting and I feel on edge and uncomfortable the entire time, even if it should be something I'd enjoy. I avoid going out with anyone anymore and when I do I just know that I'm not acting the same. I'm so tired of it man.

>tfw got muh cheque for carbon tax refund from trudope today

All going into parts

I really feel like this might be pasta.

You know what the weirdest thing is? It's not. It's just how fucking weird life is in the third world.

Dunno what to say senpai, I've lived in the first world my entire life. My biggest obstacle so far has been a mental breakdown in a grocery store. Pls be safe homie, Veeky Forums is to small to lose enthusiasts.

What do you drive?

Naw, I already arrived home but thanks for the good vibes, fampai. Didn't had a single drink and drove safely back into the city, dropped my "bro" at his place and then cruised back home. It's a shame I didn't get to enjoy the drive too much, roads were fucking wet.

Pic related is my love. 1993 Suzuki Swift with a mahoosive turbo, I mean, alternator. 200whp in a 850kg shitbox known otherwise as a Geo Metro is damn good fun!

>tfw you wont ever have a light, low HP car to absolutely toss into corners
Slow cars are the most fun to drive fast.

Too lewd for Veeky Forums

>no job since seasonal main job
>anxiety issues so getting a job isn't as easy as 1 2 3 plus I'm not going to get a McDick job or something of that degree I want something I don't feel like cutting my dick off every morning getting up for
>done with school don't plan on doing more
>just want to race professionally but already 22 so not gonna make it
>no gf but got these dating apps but nothing is happening
>meets here are dumb because scene kids
>nothing going on with my car since don't go anywhere
I have Wizard School to look forward to and I guess Daytona. The hard truth of finding anything to live for when you're not a sheep is hard

nigga just start working or doing something productive.

Doing nothing and thinking youre too good for a job is the worst possible attitude.

It's literally the Elliot Rodgers attitude.

Well I promised an update so here it is.
Damn sight easier and harder than I thought.

>Easier
I was expecting to take off 11 nuts/bolts. Instead I only had to take of 9. 6 nuts for the wheel, two bolts for the brakes, and then the spindle nut.

>Harder
I looked up a tutorial to fix this. It said I needed two sockets to take off the brakes. Turns out I needed one allen wrench. So I had to put everything inside my apartment (you know, to prevent theft of tools) while my truck was still jacked up, then walk to the store so I could buy a damn set of allen wrenches. The kind with sockets on them so I could use my drive and breaker bar. Then of course walk back to my apartment and take all of my tools out again. Fun times.

After the hard part it was smooth sailing. Started her up, took her for a short drive, and had no issues. So I'm feel pretty good now.

>recently got into an accident car
>don't have a car now
>insurance wont cover my car even though im not at fault (fml)
>can't really leave the house since im a temporary cripple
>gf recently dump me
>depress fag now
>all my car friends live far away

Onsa waifu, best waifu

Jokes on you I went out with some friends last Friday and this Sunday I'm going to drink with some friends at some Room bar. Getting friends is not as difficult as it seems. Also is pretty easy to get GFs here in Europe if you have car since most numales don't have cars here and chicks love when you pick them by car to go to a date.