Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Previous

nth for EE

WHEN I GET LONELY AND I'M SURE I'VE HAD ENOUGH

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

Is dota2lounge safe to use?, since now you need to sign up instead of just log in with your steam account

sites dead, no point using it.

Nth for the only reason players are not leaving nP is that they need Envy for sponsorships and he literally pays for their teamhouse out of his own pocket

1st for SVG

I wanted to check out sand kings winrate based on gamelength, but datdota is down so I couldn't find any sources
anyone know of any other dota 2 pro games stat sites to use?

have you tried not having autism

>I can't wait for the new compendium and new hats!

They know that if you kick EE before TI, you have a good chance to win, cause it's like removing handicaps from yourself.

is the meme that if you're in LP and you go inactive on the account LP disappears??

>1:1.5 trade in favor of him
>add sweets sir
>and by sweets I mean x3 the value of what you're currently offering
I'm fucking glad that shithole of a site is dead.

being edgy on d2g is the epitome of autism user

Where the fuck can i buy the weathers then, since valve think its okay to make it tradable but not marketable

You literally have to win certain amount of LP games to get out of it
Enjoy hell famalam

>tfw made mad steambucks in the haydays and now buy every set that I like

>he actually gives Valve money

I still have LP on my second account from like september, there have been times where valve has removed LP from everyone tho.

who is ur favorite dota archer girl and why is it mirana?

I think I've figured out the way to live. You do not use a computer, do not use the internet, better youre bored than sperging out 24/7 UNTIL the esports come along. and then you get to refuel on being a pathetic retard and say all the dum shit you dont dare to say in real life. and then esports ends and you put your suit and tie back on. what do you think

I stopped playing Dota since 7.00. Why are people suddenly building Veil and Blademail on Ember?

Battlefury got nerfed out of the game, he gets 15% spell amplification at level 10 and permanent bolas at 25.

because his lvl 10 talent gives him 15% spell amplification, and his level 25 talent makes his searing chain root last 2 seconds longer

technically im not, everything i have on my steam account i got it for free from events like the wraith night where you could farm a fuckton of boxes and sell it, i never gave any real money to valve

what would EE do if ember and potm weren't meta heroes?

bf harder to use on him
neutrals spawn every other minute, so less value in constant flash farm
remnants buffed to 100/200/300 dmg
spell amp talent at lvl 10, so at lvl 12, with a veil, you have ridicolous magic dmg output with veil
also new root mechanics, it stops shit like pounce and leap and void time walk now so an ember with an early veil can seriously threaten those heroes hard, I think he might be able to burst a slark down aswell if he finds him at a good time or has just a little bit of magic dmg burst backup, something as simple as a lina dragon slave
dont forget lvl 25 talent with -15% cd reduction, thought that would be viable on old ember aswell

ayo seamonkeys, how much for the large can of Pringles over there?

Pick DK or Razor

Anyone love picking Nyx to shit on Ember? Fucker either procs Carapace just with you walking by with Vendetta or either him for stupidly walking around you

play qop

reeee I cant find hero stats in pro games anywhere
where's my datdota I have geek cravings to satisfy

what nationality has produced the most good dota players?

Around 6 Ringgit (1.40 burger bucks)

Also lmao the crowd screaming for Invo pick

Remember when you could sell items you got for free by simply playing the game?
Yeah me too...
Why did they stop that?

Uzbek

Good choice

>archer
>throws spears

>good
slavlands per capita

fuck chinks with their 1 billion chinks

Chyna obviously.

Vpgame. Rurus site.

VP = White
NP = Shitskins

Russian farming items with bots

>this greed from NP
what is even happening right now

third worlders started idling to make a profit

if you look at top 6 or top 8 placements on all 6 TI's then china is undoubtedly numbah woan

Seriously, why is this happening? Everyone knows EE can;t be trusted alone in mid, now they're just going to lose all lanes and lose before their Axe even comes online

If we killed all third worlders Dota would be good again

ok what non-shitskin nationality has produced the most good players? it's Sweden btw

EE ember haha.
Not the one we wanted (rapiers)though

does bracer need a buff? who the fuck even buys bracers nowadays? even heroes that get drums completely ignore it untill they want to finish the whole item

You have one patch team, that's it.

bracer builds into urn

there i just broke the game

I don't think so. it's the low tier stat item for people who want str. the issue right now is that armlet is popular again and getting bracer and then armlet is too slow, and drums are shit. but it still fills a niche for heroes like CM

Name10 top tier Swedes

as of right now, danemark is arguably better
like who from sweden is even relevant now? zai and s4? meanwhile daneland has misrey, crit, notail (fugg of haters), even synderen, and that new c9 squad looks much more promising than current alliance

Australia

Most good players are yellow.

fund it
T R U E L A N

>1. Ludwig
>2. Bulldong
>3. Miracle
?

is aui a good player

He's a ti winning chink so he's already master race.

y

for a pro he's like a 6/10. he's good but he lacks pazzazz

he is a ti wiener

but does he have the pjoiff?

is ee a good player

Russia, and it's not even close.

overrated

no anime car
no car hero
no waifu hero

whats the fucking point

i just want to run over pubs with my GTR hero

cant even mod juggernaut into satsuki any more

yes

Major winner so yes.

n

He's a good technical player, but anyone playing on his team where he's captain are wasting their lives

I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you here Turner- I do not see the pjoiff on the court. Off the court he bippin and boppin like a champ but when he steps in that ring it's like that confidence doesnt step in with him

why do you do this to yourself jacky

do you think you could make a good moba mod for GTA Online? maybe good is a stretch but you could probably make a hell of a fun one

dont worry guys NP are currently getting their daily dose of hot sauce and will get that bounce in their step back in no time

Wrong, his mechanics is terrible on a professional level, evidenced as he loses mid harshly every game, a role where mechanics are the most important (as opposed to carry, where you most of the time just hit creeps) . I'd say they're around 6.5-7k tier. His saving grace is his (sometimes) gamewinning decisions

He is a good player who has some consistency issues. He isn't that good of a captain.

whats the headache that makes you tear up
this shit sucks

dotas proudest losers since 2k15

Jacky is good, he just gets a bad wrap whenever he makes a mistake compared to other players because people don't like him as a person.

>all these fucking eyeglasses
fucking chinks

...migraines?

the hero anime deserve

Look at how many of these fucking sea-rats who uses glasses.
What the shit

maybe GTA:SA but nobodys got time for that any more. Dota is an objectively ugly game with boring, bland WC3 copy paste heroes with every fun characterization removed.

I actually don't mind waifu bait cosmetics because that would actually make people play the fucking game

>gamers / people with computer focused jobs have bad eyesight

Shocking.

this isn't fair to me don't you go doing this to me

not sure i often have headaches but this shit is the worst. i only feel it on one side and it literally hurts and im fucking tearing up

I have a simpler answer: he's just not a mid player. He won't win against w33 or Noone or Sumail who are career mids and have spent like 20x the amount of time he's played mid. I mained roaming4 and had my patterns of where to roam and what to do every stage of the game, but the games where I played mid it was like a different game. I had no idea how to control the lane, when to harass, how to coordinate midganks, how to contest last hits, when to rotate, how to control runes. I did fine when I played carry, but mid was a disaster.

Denmark > Sweden

consider going to the doctor, it might be a sign of something serious

MSS saved EE from throwing the game by taking the tower agro on the last hit

>pick Rylai
>lose
wow who didn't saw that coming?

On which side? If i remember correctly front/front right side is releated to sinuses and it could be something serious

where is this team from

Trash_2000

Just look at all of those true blue American heroes.