/mbgg/ - Mobage General #641

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
docs.google.com/document/d/1DT-VBJJ8ypPXhOPIw_FIKsCeAJjt_JnfVcBsXWa1vFo/edit#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When does the next chaguma voting comes?

Who do you think will in?

So did anyone actually end up picking up Youkai Hyakkitan, or not? There's another gacha where top rarity pulls are 1% and at least 1 SSR is guaranteed.

Only "playing" VC. Trying out new shit every day and uninstalling them .
Also some DS games on emulator.

My guess, if we use the same number of 6 males and 10 females in no particular order:

Female:
1. Noa
2. Tina
3. Farfalla
4. Rena
5. Setsuna
6. Ruushe
7. Lily
8. Peak
9. Premio
10. Palme

Males:
1. Nemo
2. Brad
3. Vincent
4. Rayford
5. Walter
6. Harvey

They might add 2 more slots for variant though.

Anyone knows how long the 1/4 stamina for descends in Shoumetsu is going?

The live event for BGHS is tomorrow in Japan.

The showings are at 13:30 and 18:00. No idea if there's going to be a stream, or if there's going to be realtime shitposting on 2ch/futaba, so maybe details past this won't mean much for any of us until showings are over.

VAs not attending are Haruka, Kurumi, Renge, Sakura, and Sadone.
Plans seem to include performances and chatting among the VAs. f^f will definitely be doing something, with Pixie being the only other complete group.
Everyone is obviously anticipating news about the Anime or potentially something regarding Story 3.

This translation is fantastic.

>Peak
>Premio
Would they allow that?

I'd like Ekulu, Meg, Layla, and Bakeko to get in, but competition among cuties is going to be steep. Also if Setsuna gets in, Towa would have to too. It wouldn't be right if only one was a transfer student, but a Chaguma version would be really weak compared to their originals.

>tfw you'll never translate mobages and incorporate a bunch of spicy memes into them

bump

Anyone play a game called 18?

It's by the guy that made red for ps2 among other games, worth it?

>No Sadone
>Asuha but without renge and her shenanigans

I don't know about Sakura but the remaining that absent are the most famous among the bunch right? Sora Amamiya, Hayamin, Nanjo, and Aoi Yuuki.

All in all, I'm quite surprised only 5 out of 18 girls not attending the live event.

>GAHAHAHA
>GO HOME TO MOMMY

They're probably busy due to their popularity. I guess Japan doesn't get too much time off but the weekend after New Year's seems like a poor time to schedule things, even if this was known for 5~6 months.

I should see if any of them had any recent interviews in regard to BGHS, since this live event and the anime are always asked. If they're not too keen on a relatively small role in some mobage, then they wouldn't really want to go to a live event too I guess?

One of the thing I'm afraid the most about the anime is that I heard from a friend, from unknown source that nanjo might retire from seiyuu industry soon, and focusing more of her singing career, whether solo or fripside.

>Try to remember who that is
>Can't read Japanese names
>Never write down the pronunciation anywhere
I should fix that.

Anyway, Renge right?
Would be a good excuse for implementing graduation for Asuha, Renge, and Anko - to everyone's dismay. Kinda gives some meaning to what Sensei said at the end of Renge's folk dance this year, wanting to help her with her future. But that's just in-game stuff, if she's can successfully move on to something else then that's good for her, it's what most of these VAs are trying to do right?

How many characters do you farm souls for in VC daily?

I end up feeling bad for not farming souls for characters that might be useful but I might be stretching my stamina too thin because of this.

Peak got a summer version, so they're probably fine.

If Setsuna and not Towa makes it in, she'll probably still show up in her story some, at least.

We're already past where it was last year.

Voting started I believe in between Charlotte and Ruushe's releases. The results were announced on December 9th.

Like 4 characters every day.
Currently Gullveig, Thor, Christmas Mani and Marmalade.
My Gullveig and Thor is almost 5* so might replace them with others, Canon and someone else probably.

A-anyone want to talk about Girl's Tribe with me? I'm confused on how do I do events and assuming getting those *4. Those *5 new year girls need them for some upgrade.

I usually only spend my full stamina when I wake up (4 characters) but now I have characters like Zato and Skadi I wanna star up so I either use lunch stamina or just buy a refill to get all of them done.

If there's a character you wanna star up, don't skimp out. The boost from increasing a star is pretty big.

#Compass players, want to become the troll under the bridge? Then I have an exploit for you

This works better if you have the bazooka/sentry blond girl; as she can launch her attacks upwards

I would if they didn't fucking ipblock the rest of the world and expect people to play on their shitty servers with a VPN.

How do you guys manage stamina btw?
After using up all that free stamina they gave out at the beginning (tfw 2k stamina) I'm now at 114.
I use it up rather quick. Farm souls, then the remaining stamina for orbs and finished within a few minutes. Sure, you get free stamina for finishing quests, but I'm still surprised fast it is gone for me.

I prefer the character early on that literally REEEEs about normies.

I used to do it for my 5 main characters, but 2 of them hit 5* (Heimdall and Freya) so I do it for the other 3 plus Odin now that I got him.

I figure Peak got a version because they could tie-in with the crispy summer version of the candy. They could make it work, but seeing as we haven't seen news of a vote or anything, Chaguma will be a ways off if they even bother.

What vpn you use to play some mobages? Because I have one that can only be played like that.

Is HIT the best action hack and slash right now? Or is there something better with lewd waifus?

>tfw you kill the VC raid boss with exactly 0 seconds left

Christ, this boss seems way more powerful than the average

I played it a while ago, the gameplay was quite fun. If it's still alive, it's worth a try.

>new story quests

Soma is coming back?

>sorahime has same resource regen rate as starly
>only need 2/3 resource types to do missions
>max capacity at lvl 9 is higher than lvl 30 in starly

I didn't even know there was a summer version of the candy. If that was the intent, I figure they'd probably have advertised that a bit more.

>Chaguma will be a ways off if they even bother.
I hope they don't skip it entirely, I wanna finish my Ruushe team.

But yeah, possible.

It's above average I'd say. Not as difficult as Surtr or Fenrir. Make sure you're using characters who deal dark or fire damage.

I'm trying to grind the mochi for the cute trap healer in Otogi, but I only made 20 today, leaving me 3 days to get 85 more. How much do I have to whale to get this?

Fun fact, the red/white/yellow Swordsman hero from compass was inspired by the popularity from Niconico's Ronald McDonald meme

What are these +5 and +10 stats under Hp and Armor? Says something about Strength points available. What is it exactly?

Well, it's not exactly fair to compare them that way since resource use is different. Sorahime uses resources for just about everything including weapons, and the progress gates are the plans and cores instead of basic resources and you can't really grind for those.

Starly has mechs and weapons in a separate system and you tend to get more things out of each mission, but I don't think anyone will accuse it of being generous with resources.

whatever is in the shop. the devs give them out all the time but when its not convenient you have to open the wallet

You can buy mochi directly?

i havent played for a while but there used to be a daily offer you could buy summon tokens that came with it

I think that was only during the event. I guess I'll just buy some summon tokens and sell what I get if there's no other way. Thanks.

I meant the costume for the hero

>Niconico's Ronald McDonald meme
Which one is this one? Because Japan does a lot of weird things with Ronald McDonald

Oh yeah, it's 100 tokens and one mochi. That helps a little, thanks.

Possibly all the videos, those McDonald's ads remixed into various song. One of the more popular videos is probably that U.N. Owen Was Her remix.

I think it's vids like these. youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc

As a source material, Japan's McDs utilize Ronald a lot better.
I'll search for this next time I'm on nicovideo.

Is the user who got me started with Otogi here?

What's the best way to get, like, 700,000 coins in Alternative Girls?

go back in time for a proper event that gives coins daily

How do I set my team leader in Otogi?

Any recommendations?

Its not released yet so dont worry about it

Compass team members that flee the scene with low health and no heal cards from the capture point deserve a slap in the face; I'm platinum mad.

>Need at least 70 more VH runs to break into top 100 for my favorite
>With spear
>Already completed point rewards earlier
I don't think I can do this

So they should get killed and increase the enemy team's level?

I hope there are some recordings

>It's a voidoll captures the first point and fucks around trilogy

I mean in the last seconds of a match; it keeps happening that some jap flees the scene to chase someone away from the point and then 2 of the enemy team members just flies in and captures the point

how do you get cp/tickets in Eagle?

Does this game have Line of sight or is it implemented poorly?

I want to play Compass, but it's laggy and sometimes crashes after a match. My graphics are already set on 1, are there any other performance-enhancing things to do in the settings?

i think its the first person in the current team

I think it's implemented but poorly. The game has issues with targeting people on a lower/higher level than you, especially on the castle map.

I don't think there are any other options unless you can somehow force your phone to display a lower resolution. What phone are you using?

By line of sight you mean you know where the attack goes? Yes of course. It's just that the attack ball goes under their feet since the bridge hangs low a bit.

If anything, teleporting Lucianos are a fucking bitch to deal with

I mean run behind a corner so a ranged can't shoot you

Shit just got real

Can any Japanese readers translate this for us please

Trying to wing it off Google, I think they're saying that you should give people who are exploiting/cheating a thumbs down after a match. They will get round to investigating it eventually/after multiple reports.

tfw give terrible players thumbs down

Part 2

Would greatly appreciate it

Wondering if either of these mention the disconnecting method to prevent lowering in rank to ban the users

I thumbs down when a player bms at the end. I'm a salty shitter but I'm a little surprised how much cheating is going on from japanese players

BMS? What's that? Also what cheating is going on in the game? I hear word about an invincibility cheat

When a person reaches S6 on compass, they should allow Unranked matches. There's literally no point in ranked for a ceiling where you cannot progress. The japs even agree on this

There's allegedly a transparent invincibility glitch people are using with some card, not sure which though.

I hope they don't ban players who disconnect and seriously don't act on the thumbs down feature. Some people have shitty reception and others would just abuse the system

Bad manners, they might legitimately being saying good game but I always feel like they're doing it with a smirk on their face. And I don't know about cheats but apparently some is going on by the twitter post

[Notice] If you encounter a malicious player in battle, notify us by giving him a 'Thumbs down' in the result screen. Players with numerous reports would be investigated at a later date. In addition, this type of cheating would be dealt with in subsequent updates.
[Supplement] We'll pay utmost attention to make sure this would not have any drawbacks for users who encounter bugs or failed to play. We apologize if this caused any concern. Please enjoy fair battles, we plan on further refining this system with everyone's opinions

tfw always send good game or 8888 after a game

Have you ever heard of Goddess Kiss?

Also looking for an "online" RPG game to play.

Thank you user

Same, people on Japanese Twitter are saying that they're against the report downvote button since people are already getting butt hurt and thumbs downing when they lose

There's 2 glitches iirc regarding heroes

One is invincibility, this is activated every time you use a hero skill. A lot of People think that it's a glitch and not a feature, which gets me worried. As far as I'm concerned, each hero skill is supposed to have invincibility frames during the animation.

The other is invisibility, I don't know how that's happening. I think it's lag and not a glitch.

Some other glitches in the game from the top of my head are attacks going thorough maps and getting blown out of the map; though none of these gave me an issue.

Seems like they're butt hurt about the invincibility animation during the hero skill the most

How do I play compass?
Which Hero character is meta right now?

granblue

>How do I play compass?
Download the game, play through the tutorial. If you accidentally skipped it, look the game by its Japanese name up YT and find a intro video to the game. It's pretty much a capture the point/moba/Megaman battle network mix of a game. You move around and use cards to attack/defend/heal.

You start out with Atari (the game boy) and then attain hero tickets through gacha or accomplishments to roll for other heroes

>Which Hero character is meta right now?
I personally think the roster is balanced except for void doll's teleport skill bullshit. Depends on what kind of style you want to play with

It's the cards you need to counter and set up with on every match

If they remove the invincibility frames from the hero skill I'm fucking out. I had to deal with that so many times and it really isn't hard; Just back away

I-frames during hero skills are definitely part of the game and should remain. They're annoying as fuck when the enemy does cockblock you from capturing a point, but timing them correctly is part of gitting gud and winning.

Also, getting killed and having it be cancelled would make them shit

I changed that, but my team is still the same type.

>telling players to mark your opponent
that's a shitty way to police your game.

Not that user, but I've installed the game and got the melee char with a branch. Is he any good? Also, is it still worth it to reroll?

The neet with the branch is good, everyone's good as they serve different purposes.

You already know his stats, so I don't have to elaborate on that. His hero skill (the super power) is healing to full health + a permanent attack and defense boost. His hold attack is closing distance with his stick to eliminate everyone that is in his point of view. He's pretty good if you like to rely on boosting and healing yourself without cards or team members. He and the swordsman are the only guys that close in distance with their hold attack, the stick neet has a faster close in and finish.

Yes he's good. Most important thing is to practice and experiment with card stacks; also get the hang of him assuming you want to play differently than you do with Atari.

Compas players, I got multiples of the same card. How does this help?

One more question, how P2W is this game? Saw let's play videos of both someone being on the bottom of their team ranking with a normal deck and someone annihilating with what looked like a whale deck (3 URs + SR with maxed levels), which is leaving me fairly worried.

docs.google.com/document/d/1DT-VBJJ8ypPXhOPIw_FIKsCeAJjt_JnfVcBsXWa1vFo/edit#

Updated the guide to clarify duplicate usage, and added in hero tokens. If people here could post their devices and how the game performs, that would be helpful

Check the Rebirth section under Cards and Upgrading in the guide.

I got Voidoll and Luciano. What should I do next?
I think some user made a pastebin or docs about this game on previous thread.

Very little P2W if you take a bigger picture of it

Paying money simply allows more drop spots to wait for as well as more ways to assemble your deck (3-9). That and more gacha rolls. Even then, it allows you to be a "vip" for a short time then those privileges are gone

Energy is given out for free most of the time, so are card drops. Every day you get cards or energy or coins from your daily log in. The reason why he had max levels is because all the people have a shit ton of energy thanks to the devs giving it out like its nothing.

Game purely relies on team work, skills, and luck. Also the N/R/SR/UR ranks of cards isn't a big deal. Most of my deck and other people is a mix of N/R/SR and people with full ur cards can still lose. UR doesn't equate to winning a match. Most people on social media haven't dropped money yet because there isn't need to.

See
For the guide

Train with void doll and Luciano to see what works for you and what doesn't. Then test it out, still not good? Change the deck up, train, test in match; repeat until you get something you're comfortable with

I always have a heal card and poison ground (metal doll) card with Luciano, personally because I go in and act as a decoy while others do their thing. Others like close Melee range attacks with boosting attacks to deal with Atari users and Joanne's. All depends on what is best for you

if you mean the portrait showing for your account its the helper that people can use

click the portrait and click the card to pick something else.

Is Compass popular in Nips?
Will it defeat FGO?
Will it need a seperate thread?