It's friday night an/o/ns, why aren't you out cruising around in your shitbox?

It's friday night an/o/ns, why aren't you out cruising around in your shitbox?

I honestly kinda sleepy. I also quit cigarettes so no more leaning against my car at looking cool on the strip.

If I had an S13 Silvia, I'd go out and cruise.

The roads are fucking terrible right now.

I went cruising today. Went to redwood regional park and I was not expecting it to be a twisting uphil climb

Cruising happens tomorrow when I go tidy up the shop and swap cars.

I hit a pothole on the highway at 4am, destroyed my wheels, had to wait an hour for AMA to tow me back home. Thought the damage wasn't as serious till I discovered a crack on my cars frame. Don't want to spend time and money on repairing shit or on new wheels so RIP and no car for now. Still searching for a replacement.
;_;

I dont want to get shot

>ran out of gas
>no moeny to fill it up

I have to go in to work so I can afford the cash to subsequently dump into my shitboxes. Thanks for reminding me of my impending misery

>it costs me $40 for a full tank

What the fuck man, you driving a tank or something?

I drove all day for work.
>tfw no gf

Cruising tomorrow morning with the homies. Gotta get some good rest to be ready.

my shit box just flashed the engine service soon light at me today, gotta get that checked before I drive it hard again

>work second shift
>another hour until I get out

This

Real Cruises don't start until feb

>P0301
>1 count

cause my tranny slips and I can only make it to work and back without the car shutting off.

Spilled my coolant everywhere and have to fix a hose

I've been severely depressed to where all I do is lurk this board, not even post. I haven't talked to my friends in two days. I don't feel that driving will help

ITT: broken shitboxes

you'll make it user. Just gotta distract yourself with other hobbies like motorcycling, taking photos of your shitbox or go on walks. All of the above used to help me. Just explore around where I live for hours and let my mind wander.

Subwoofer died. I can't cruise without my hard hitting eurobeats.