I GIVE UP IM TAKING MY CAR TO A MECHANIC IM TOO NERVOUS TO WORK ON MY OWN CAR

I GIVE UP IM TAKING MY CAR TO A MECHANIC IM TOO NERVOUS TO WORK ON MY OWN CAR

Lol

What a fucking c.uck. Saged, hidden, and reported.

>GM fangirls ragequit again
Nothing to see here folks

what's wrong with it?

It won't start and when I turn the key I just hear a weird buzzing noise. My lights won't turn on either.

Mechanic with an ASE certification in electrical here, I can diagnose your car but it will cost you.

I require (((((10))))) rare pepes before I begin internet diagnostics.

Have you changed your battery?

Kek

no lights either? probably battery.

Either dead battery, alternator, starter, spark plug.

That'll be 1 (you).

manchild

fuck

you guys are so fucking timid about everything. either have someone else work on it or work on it yourself, just fucking pick an option

Kek and I rebuilt muh ford ranger v6
GM girlies BTFO'd

>That feel when you've worked on your own car too long
>That feel when you think if you bring your car to a "professional" mechanic they'll somehow report your car for being not safe

Fuck I get nervous bringing my cars to mechanics
I hate that shit.

I had to get alignment done on my LeSabre after I hydroplaned it into a curb and I was sweating that they see something, even though I repaired it, and somehow make the inform the dmv that the title was no longer clean

Cars are tough. They don't mind being manhandled.

>oil temp vs coolant temp

Yuropoors btfo again

>drift yer mums 1987 cressida
>transmission blows
>it was dry of fluid

>Radiator held on with a leather belt

Considering going to the stealership because it's a job I can't do and have already been fucked by a hack mechanic that just made it worse. I mean I probably could figure it out but no garage so working outside in Florida sucks.

What job?

Dude, I'm in Iowa and I'll be working on my truck in my apartment parking lot. Quit bitching.

Fucking pansy fag.

>take car for alignment
>they say they can't do it
>all eight alignment bolt are rusted frozen
Shops in the south suck. They don't know how to deal with rust. Nothing a propane torch and two giant breaker bars can't fix.

more like the entire car held together with pieces of wood and JB Weld

Shit they could've even cut the bolts off and replaced them. There is no "can't"

Once jb welded on a blow off valve because I didn't have C-Ring pliers ad couldn't set the c-ring. Years later after forgetting about it some tech saw it and warned me that the previous own may have fucked up the car.

Not spending eighty bucks for new bolts when those ones are still fine. Hit it with some heat and put breaker bars on both sides. It'll move.

At least I'm not alone in this god awful world

If I had a choice I wouldn't touch rusty cars either

>I GIVE UP IM TAKING MY CAR TO A MECHANIC IM TOO NERVOUS TO WORK ON MY OWN CAR

Don't be scared. Anyone should be able to work on these Audi engines.

Lol I had 3 Cressidas they blew 3 headgaskits before 1 trans lol

the oil temp is lower that the coolant temp...

I just got done installing some Borla catbaks on my C6. It was fucking nerve wracking, but when I finished it was like I reached enlightenment. Doing your own mechanical work on your car is an amazing feeling.

How does one figure out this stuff? I feel like I'd be ruining my car if I did it myself

No joke, youtube.
When you are installing almost any aftermarket item, you can and will find someone on youtube who has the exact make and model of your car doing the installation. Thankfully Corvettes have a pretty extensive aftermarket so youtube is filled with how to videos. The exhaust system itself was pretty easy, just unbolt the old one off and bolt the new one on.

Good. Mechanics need job security.

>watching YouTube videos to figure out how to do bolt on mods.
Corvette owners, not even once.

>not watching youtube to do bolt on mods
Your move.

>catbacks
>nerve-racking
GM fangirls, everyone