>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

last time on shitposting central:

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/D3STRUCTION
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5mhkrh/how_to_increase_your_infantry_kd_guide_2017/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow werl got a tan

yeah instead of fixing the game he's on holiday
cheeky cunt

He needs to lay off on the skin lotion though, it makes him look plastic

he needs to FIX THE FUCKING GAME REEEEEE

haha

pipe it up

how 2 full botato mode??

>how 2 full botato mode??

>call ambulance
>gas yourself with carbon monoxide
>they manage to save you but with massive brain damage
>you are now in full potato mode

:-----D

splat :----D

>60 FPS

eww

>100-200 people in hex
>game had been running for four hours without a restart
but yeah it was kinda shitty

>i am almost never below 150 kph
>stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/D3STRUCTION
either you're lying about that being your character, or you're lying about never being below 150 kph, or most likely both.
kys

hello? anyone here???

*licks*

h-hi!

oh fug thenks :DD

*gases*

t. aldon hitter :^=)

>connection quality: IRON WALL

render distance only effects map geometry

and geometry isn't a lot of triangles to draw - if it has an effect on performance it's gonna be like 2fps

>russians are elite hackers

>it's gonna be like 2fps
doulbes my fps :DD

t. favela

read this, it's hilarious
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

convince me to log in and click

nah dont do it mate

HONK HONK ^^

"russians are decent players, and totally not exploiting shitcunts"
t. radarx

>Bewatermyfr1end - hitbox enlarger
>Keirus - lagswitcher
>IIIPAM37reg - laggiest russian on a server

nice aimbot

aim better

godsaw alternate fire mode

>autoshotgun (q: how do you make a machine gun into a shotgun? a: nanites)
>8 pellets per shot (uses 8 boolets per shot), tight spread
>200 rpm, 100 damage per pellet but loses damage over range very quickly, much more than regular shotguns
>change ammo count to 64

y/n

dont ever work in game design

k ;_;

t. werl, sooper jelly i'm better than him

Is there a guide or something floating around regarding tweaking an .ini or config file to squeeze out more fps?

I just wanna play with a small community instead of a bunch of unknown pubbies all the time, is that too much to ask?

i also want this

reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5mhkrh/how_to_increase_your_infantry_kd_guide_2017/
>redditard's pathetic attempt at irony
lmao

iridar.net has one

But you can just reduce screen resolution and turn off shadows

That will handle like 80% of any possible fps increase you can get.

>posts link to reddit
>calls people who go to reddit tards

Just change velocity to sniper tier

>redditard
>not ledditor
Ill say it again. I said it in the last thread and ill say it again. Lurk m0ar faggot

Half of that is accurate and exactly what you should do

iridar is a fucking retard though, i'm not giving that cunt page views

>how 2 increese kd
LA + drifters = warping through walls and instadink

Dont click heads ever. Click necks. Because of the head shot recoil animation, youll sometimes miss a bullet because the hitbox moves back a little while playing the animation.

t.
bad getting better

YOU ARE BAD, KYS
t. 10 ivi kdr

OH YEA

WELL IM ONE MILLION TRILLION IVI KDR IVE KILLED EVERYONE AND NEVER DIED AND MY HEASHOTS

no i literally actually have 10 ivi kdr

boring

no u

I'm 100$ percent convinced they swapped out the servers for something cheaper.

I NEVER get more than 50ms yet all of today I was at 150+ with spikes to 500ms.

I think so as well.

Can we convince nendoroid to make a werl or planetmans nendoroid???

oops forgot animu reaction pic

were i gan find clab.exe? :DDDD

hack their computers, figure out their social networks, find out who distributes it and hack them and their accounts.

It's probably literally on a google drive that's openly accessible to anyone with the http link.

>dying ta niggas that aint even render yet

FIX
YO
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET NIGGAAAAAAAAAA

what even is clab.exe

t. newshitter who needs to aim better

ESP, so you can see people through geometry

Toggler, so your aim jumps from target to target without any actual need to aim better (you can see this in action here: watch for the aim to jump perfectly between people with no intervening frames) it can be specified to the chest or the head.

Some packet fuckery so your position isn't up-to-date which allows you to go around corners and shoot people, or run past or peek doorways, without being seen. Recursion have an even better version that either automatically fucks your position data, or does it on a toggle like an aimbot

No-recoil or reduced-recoil for your weapons and bigger hitboxes for your targets, which further assists aim when toggling isn't enough for you

The people using this stuff actually think they're good at the game and try to brag about it.

>what even is clab.exe
CLAB.exe is not a program, it's an idea

>It's probably literally on a google drive that's openly accessible to anyone with the http link.
you wish

Don't forget wire-guided bullets, the latest idea taken from russians

Where can I get an aimbot? I'm tired of getting fucked on by TR and NC aimbotters and want to dish it back out.

Get into the social cliques where aimbotters are rampant. The easiest way to do this is to be, or pretend to be, a girl. Then try to join DA/Recursion/RO/CLAB/TIW/BAX/AC/CLOP/etc/etc/

Play for awhile, be flirty, socially engineer and manipulate so that eventually someone offers to give you the software to help you out. You'll probably have to erp or something, but it'll work out.

If you aren't a girl or refuse to pretend to be one, you'll have to be or pretend to be a guy and be really funny. Really funny guys get away with all kinds of shit and people will offer you stuff to get on your good side.

If you're a regular shitter who doesn't want to put in the time and effort to socially engineer yourself access to the cheating tools, the next bet is making them yourself. For what it's worth, lots of people have done just this and there are multiple different kinds of cheat programs for the game.

FYI about 8-10% of the population are cheaters. Not all of them are 5kdr lag wizards either. A lot of people only even manage 1-2 kdr using hacks, which just kind of astounds me.

That's a lot easier than I thought it would be actually.

How does one even go about making their own? Seems difficult.

You need to understand computers inside-out. How programs hook into the operating system, each other, the kernel, communication between different layers, network communication and the different layers of that, how to program, why the hardware is the way it is, how the hardware works, what different kinds of memory there are and why they're used and what they're used for, and a lot more.

Here's a good way to practice:
Figure out everything that has to happen between pressing a letter key on your keyboard and the letter you pressed showing up to someone else on Veeky Forums.

If you can recite that without looking at notes, you have a better understanding of computers than most actual tech professionals. The best way to reach that point is to just start messing around with shit and having fun.

>that snap at 20 seconds
top lel

snap?

snap

>The easiest way to do this is to be, or pretend to be, a girl

Why would anyone do that? This misogynist community does nothing but bully female players.

im grilling ribs ;DD

notepad

gib some xD

i'm shotting nigs :-)

wow no

notepad++ at the very least

or visual studio code, maybe something hipster like atom but idk how those linux hipsters deal

don't use vim or emacs unless you're an autist stuck 3 decades in the past

*gibs u*
;DD

pls don't suck each others's dicks in the thread again

at least go to /d/

Haha thanks XD

*Ptchoo*

you are dead! :------D

*press key*
*memes happen*
*ppl c my memes*

i am a pro ;DD

fuck you, vim is amazing

*succs u*

hahah jokes on u i just sucked u what ya gonna do aobut it faggot? cum in my face or something hahah u queer

I'm not going to deny that they can be awesome, but they're also overcomplicated unintuitive bullshit because they're designed by spergs instead of retards.

M'lady, you surprise me
*Blushes profusely*
These legs, how delectably delightful
*Coquettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
M'lady you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most..
*Breathes in, bashfully*
Devilish
Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
*Slobber gently over toes*
The beast awakens, m'lady
Ohh, my my yes indeed.
I shan't hold back, m'lady
*Rubs all three inches mischievously over buttocks*
A smorgasbord of sexual succour, woman is thy name
*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent vinegar stink*
My lady, my lust betrays me
oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BRUUUUUAAAAAAHA BRAAAAAAAAP PFTTTTTTTTT BWIT BOUBOUBOUBOU PFFFFFNAAARSCH

the fug am i looking at *confused animay girl reaction image dot jaypeg*

this is from /tv/ i bet

a guy using multiple windows in vim to jump between different blocks of code

Because when I'm programming, what I really want to do is cover half of it with another window

Anthony where are you? ;_;

I'm here, but I don't think I'm the Anthony you want.

;_;

>tfw you are eating little ice cream sandwiches and can't stop because they are so tasty and then you read the nutrition label and they're 250 calories each but you already ate 10

That's like your daily calorie intake

>ice cream sandwiches
> -23 Celsius outside

???

well luckily you should eat about 2000 kilocalories per day, you you can eat about 8000 desu

I'm canadian

Oh so that's probably nothing for you. I got out of my apartment to take out the trash and my eyeballs started to freeze

Why can't we choose to enable partial effects or motion blur? It's been over 2 years now since we could.

Because no one knows how to work with this engine anymore and they need to cut more and more settings to maintain the same performance.