pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?746128-Download-amp-Installation-Divide-et-Impera-Download-link-1-2-Released!
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5ktyj2/tw_warhammer_has_ruined_all_other_total_wars_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thread lads good thread however:

Is there any Legendary Lord that could take Durthu on, one on one, and win?

What's best type of range units in attila ? slinger, archers ?

Thank you so much for making that the pic

ROADAROLLADA

Chosen BTFO

why everyday senpai?

I could think of Archaon.

And I’m referring to The Everchosen, Lord of the End Times, Chaos Incarnate, Herald of the Apocalypse, Warlord of the forces of Chaos United, Scourge of the Empire Archaon and Destroyer of Worlds (with the End Times ability) equipped with the Eye of Sheerian and in control of the Warriors of Chaos and Slayer of Kings, a complete Exalted Grand Marshal of the Apocalypse, with all four Chaos God’s powers implanted in his chest so he can perform the arcane bolt and riding Dhorgar as well as being supported by the Chaos Warherd and with Sigvald and Kholek under his command.

That or just Grimgor. Like maybe armed with a Gobbo and looking for trouble.

OI CHECK THE /TWG/ STEAM GROUP

AND PLAY A COOP CAMPAIGN

Napoleon Bonaparte

And once again also posting the Shogun 2 chart.

Do you want the others (Empire, Napoopan, Attila and AoC) too?

Cheapfag here, so I don't know because I don't have the welf DLC. But could he beat Grimgor, Manlet, Archaon (who has fire magic), or mounted Karl Franz?

Because the best unit needs acknowledgement.

rollin' :D ;P

Is RotS fun?
I've got it but never tried it so far

Napoleon would get bogged down trying to invade the Badlands and then be exiled out of shame.

>Is RotS fun?
Have you played vanilla and FotS thousands of hours? Then maybe you can get a bit of enjoyment out of RotS.
tbqh it's ok but vanilla S2 and FotS are way superior

New to Warhammer, not Total War though. Which schools of magic are the best and which ones are shit? I mean, I know I can read the skill trees but that doesn't give you any idea of how well the spells work in practice.

I'll go test like one or two of those but gonna pass out soon, brb with results. What mount for Franz?

>"Archaon does not submit to my continental blockade of Ulthuan!"
>"Summon the Marshals, call our allies, we will invade the Chaos Wastes!"

Only the Red Duke of Mousillon.

Deathclaw of course.

>Few years back
>Ask /twg/ what faction i should play in Rise of the Samurai
>Someone suggests Dacia and posts that pic

Good times they were. Thank you user for reminding of this.

Every single lord that has access to either a dragon hippogryph or gryphon.

Franz can kill him without taking any damage at all.

vs Archaeon, only used one spell to his like, eight.

Red Duke can nuke his melee def as well as his physical resistance w/ el syf

Roll for Fall of the Samurai

meh

>testing vs the ai

pointless - you will always win due to how retarded the ai is

BASED IMPERIAL SHIMAZU

Franz with birdy didn't stand a chance
Franz was forced to land without any land troops.

I literally just have Durthu hit them while they hit back and use spells and they still lose.

>Red Duke
>"Ever since the death of the previous Duke, what remains of Mousillon is a backwater region filled with marshes, bogs and swamps. Those people still living within the Dukedom are inbred and horribly mutated. Mousillon villages look poor and rundown, more so than typical Bretonnian villages. The peasant hovels are on the verge of collapsing, streets are little more than sewers, and there are as many dead animals to be seen as living ones. The inhabitants watch any visitors silently from their homes, cowering within and giving only occasional glimpses of their malformed bodies."

More like Red Duke of Shitillon, amrightguys.

I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY WE WILL GET RID OF ALL TOASTER POSTERS

>factions destroyed: 0
wtf? Knife ears again?
How many battles have you fought?

He's gonna smack your ass!
Fucking bretonnian peasants not knowing their place!

not my fault Warhammer looks like shit

yes it is and you should feel bad

More like The Red Puke

Use the other lords, VC lords do even better since they heal. Manfredd shits on him.

ok man

Do you think Mousillon will get some unique units other undead do not have like deformed peasants?

looks good enough if you ask me but I'm not using a toaster

Looks worse than Shogun 2

>welf campaign movement path allows them to cross mountain ranges just like Dwarfs/Greenskins

Ebin

nah except for maybe Knights of the Black Grail, I mostly hope for stuff like in the mod 'Mousillon - City of the Damned'.
Bretonnian-style undead units!

Nothing he could do, i didnt even heal.

No, but Shogun 2 has this godly aesthetic that CA just doesn't seem to top anymore.

>new dei release.
>that political selection screen.
Das it mane.

Amber wizards are great. They can summon manticores and have good damage spell. They can also be mounted on Griffons.

Light Wizard got a net spell that can immobilize and a decent missile spell.

Grey Wizard got great damaging spells and a costly, but good buff

Jade Wizard got great healing spells.

Lore of Vampires is probably one of the best magic lores. You got a good missile spell, great heal spell, can summon a shitton of skeletons and zombies and has a devastating, but tricky to use wind spell.

>The Red Duke of Louisiana

Times when you were literally The Joker in Toal war games /twg/?

pic related

DAH BIG AN LITTLE WAGGGHHHH

Some of the best buffs and damage spells in the game imo.

Total* fuck.

Is that user who was working on the campaign map lighting and textures here?

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Reminder that Warhams was so successful that the next historical title will be warhammerfied on the campaign and the battle.
This means:
- shallow campaign gameplay: few buildings, meaningless resources, less mechanics overall
- lacking animations on the battlefield: Why bother making reloading animations if nobody gives a shit in warhammer
- DLC as expensive as warhammer DLC, because why shouldn't they try if people are now used to the higher prices

Face it, history shitters. You will have to buy warhammer, even if it's not on the box.

>mfw it's stabby time

Why do you hate total war

Why do you hate yourself

Is there a way to get the shitty heavy cav to work in this game?

YES
YES
SWEET JESUS YES

I wonder if they will make it more like Attila or Warhammer, it has proved successful and it is enjoyable but it does not fit a history title where it is all about building and managing empires.

fuk

Just keep playing m2 then, it has almost all of the same problems plus some unique ones, and it's cheaper

Campaign gameplay is so much slower though, dunno how I feel about it yet.

Whats different?

Is this a joke?

You mean because they run up to the enemy at full speed then slow to a gentle trot when about to hit?

I was so disappointed moving up from RTW, where a charge would send people flying everywhere.

nice predictions

I like it.
I also roleplay a lot so the slower pace suits me well.

Cav charges in med 2 look bad IMO. Rome 1 cav charges were good in their own way though.

Yeah I find myself a lot more immersed than pretty much any game I play thanks to the mod.

Using a camera mod? If yes, use another, had the same problem.
If not, update your drivers and/or verify game cache

Since the last time the answers didn't satisfy me I am asking this again. Which campaign have you played and what are the advantages?

>Why do you hate total war

The simpler gameplay is one of the most praised features about Warhammer on r/total war and among the normie Total War fans. The ones who complain about this are /twg/ and TWC autists.

>charge cavalry with decent run up into the back of some engaged infantry.
>they slow down and pull out their swords
>infantry get tickled at best

I dunno, is this working as intended?

I started as Ireland fuck knows why. Slowest campaign of my life.

Plus some of my units started to rout after the victory message had appeared in one battle. What? Scared of the men running for their lives?

tell me about it.
all factions have an immersive politics system
campaign is slowed down but to a comfy level.
Army units make a lot more sense.
Economy rebalanced.
Pop system.
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?746128-Download-amp-Installation-Divide-et-Impera-Download-link-1-2-Released!

Hold alt when telling them to charge

I don't know what it does, but someone on /twg/ once told me to do it and charges have always worked for me since then

Damn, Shogun 2 still looks damn good

Still the same answer from me, White Huns!
I didn't like playing Huns after 20 or 30 turns I just quite.
White Huns on the others side have something different to them, I dunno but I just couldn't stop playing them!

I can't play the white huns since according to Wikipedia they were iranians and not asiatic. So they look wrong and they have the wrong religion. They also weren't completely nomadic, so the gameplay is also wrong since you can't settle down.

That often happens. Try charging your cav from a greater distance. If you are doing it in sieges then you can just forget about it. No mods fixes it either.

>simple gameplay
What a shame. I was hoping for an In depth campaign. Guess I won't buy Total War any more

This is how it works. Creative Assembly managed to go backward on a simple thing, somehow.

Can only afford to raise one new army at the moment. Are there any reasons to pick one over the other?

T O P T I E R
O
P

T
I
E
R

And not a manlet btw, confirmed 6'2" in lore.

do they have the wrong sandals too?

Well, total war has always been about the battle map to be honest. You buy Civ or whatever for a more indepth turn based campaign map.

>hepthalites
>iranian

no

Time to get angry

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5ktyj2/tw_warhammer_has_ruined_all_other_total_wars_for/

t. manlet