instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Cheshire_Cat
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hellhound
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do I get the good lewd stickers, just went through the pastebin and couldn't find much. What I could find was sold out.

lewd stickers are in short supply, most people just make straight up anime stickers no lewd.

Id probs ask someone in here to custom make one for you. I dont do lewd stuff though.

They're probably sold out by now. We actually haven't had any real lewd things lately. Lotta winter blues and coziness themed stuff, at least that's the way I see it. We should turn it around soon.

here's 8:3
still trying to figure out the text, i want it to be something like "I hate myself I want to die" or "I hate myself please kill me" but i can't narrow down a good font.

Question to guys making Stickies, does your printshop look at you a questionable look when you give them weeb designs especially lewd ones?

I've decided to get pic related printed even though nip text is dildo, cuz it is kinda funny.

user, the internet exists to avoid all of this.

Here early to get notori out of the op until he gets his shit together.

fuck off lmao

desu I like that more, but for a long string like that it may be best to go with a 4:1. Thanks for entertaining my idea though. As far as fonts go, I don't really know a good somber one that doesn't come off as edgy teen tier. I'm sure you have already, but look through dafont.

Anyone who questions someone giving them money doesn't deserve their business.

Nice, good luck. I like it too, it's pretty funny expecially with the fucked runes.

Where's my air fresheners

Why would he be taken out of the OP? He still actively posts. Shops just closed for restock.

Late shipping s part of the Notori experience™

this

How do you protect your stickerbomb from the elements, is there a stickerbomb wax i can apply

Shut the fuck up

>this

Has anyone made a "Cool Vibrations" slap?

Always thought it would make a good one but do not posses the creative skills to turn my dreams into real life memes

they are made to be outside in the elements. I think most people use 7 year vinyl

Except never content, he uses 7 day vinyl

gain height ya manlet geek

good to know

Aight, gonna risk spilling my spaghetti. I live in a very conservative province so it'll be weird. Also how is robusts quality?
Krylon clear coat labelled for outdoor use. Used it on my cheap poorfag sharpie stickies and they survived the harsh -40C winters but most stickers are laminated anyways

why not just use aimlessgoods he does 1 buck per sticker. 25 minimum order. 6.50 for shipping. his printing is pretty nice for the price. best part is you wont have to go out in public.

so the dots, hot or not?

people still hating on NC because they don't know how to apply decals correctly?

physically this

lets see it with less amount of dots. but it looks good so far.

Honest opinion, it clashes. You're mixing the varying size dot shading with cel shading, and mixing white background with dotted backgrounds (which I personally don't like). It's already an intricate vector, I'd say you're just muddying it with the dots.

Ugly as fuck. Honestly just do no fill you fucking mongoloid.

>>tfw you find out imouto is a girl

>implying imouto isn't a trap with a feminine penis

>tfw no sissy boiclitty gf

here it is using nip IME... still no good font to use tho

how do people vectorize blurry as fuck images? Do you basically just go through it and cut it out section by section and use the fill feature?

Ayyyyy that's my STI

kill yourself

I think it looks good. I like the WAt on the wing

I've been watching Monogatari, and I noticed their fonts in the panels they do might be worth testing. The font is HGP Mincho B, but there's free variants that look decent like

azfonts dot net/families/kozuka-mincho-pro-b.html

I just vector it like and other image, just it sucks cause it blurry.

ill see about this. you saying this because of possible printing problems or b/c of muddiness?

man i really wanna agree with you here, but i can't. the picture needs shading or parts of it will just blend in and not make sense. i, however, agree with the bad white backgrounds bit, ill find a way around that. i guess ill make a few different versions (small/big dots, normal shading) and see how they turn out.

i personally dont. some people do, and theyre mad.

Does he do small production? Lets say 100 slaps?

>25 minimum
>100 slaps
>100 > 25

numbers are hard

i don't see how to get that font for free from that link

more along the line of muddiness, If you are printing with one of the people that the other guys use here, you wont have a problem everyones got good printers here.

the last time I talked to Aimlessgoods he said he can do whatever I needed. His studio is big enough to handle 100 runs. But Id hit him up with an email first to make sure he can do it.

[email protected]

I will buy something from imoutodreams because they hate furries

wait a sec scratch what i said about vectoring blurry images i forgot about the oldest tool in the book, upscaling.

i mean, it's not perfect by any means, and you will have to improvise a lot, but it's a hell of a lot better than working with a small image.

all in all i would only vector something blurry if i reallllly needed that image.

Sick, now I can start my little weeb shop. Thanks mate. Dude must be printing heaps

Wait, does anyone actually like furries?

this project is finna get scrapped cuz fonts suck

Sticker when!?

the person who made the furry slaps obviously does

take a bath stinko

got any slaps ready for printing?

that wouldn't be a bad slap just like that, maybe stretch it out some more and add some quote from it.

i give up

dragon girl x umaru?
people have already drawn stuff up for it

I've been working on almost 25 designs from being NEET for half a year. I'm pretty shite, only been messing around PS for a year and a half. Here's a sample

got anything not as busy?

i might actually print it like this, i kinda like it.

I like it
did you try the pink lettering as solid rather than slightly transparent?

made minor spacing fixes... thoughts?

you should post your top 5 fav designs, and we can criticize them.

I like the homura one, but for some reason I feel like there is something off about it. not really sure maybe you can make the font just a tad smaller.

im working on an anons Idea right now, fixing up the vector on all its bad line work. he wanted the jap writing for stare or glare on in the sticker aswell. might do the easy way around and add I t like the mangos do (sfx - staaaaaaaaaaare) but in jap.

STD or STI?

I can draw for shit, this one is 75% complete. Really small sample image with OC doodle on left
I have some really simple ones I'd like to make first before going nuts. Maybe some ideas that I feel needs more work into

>he thinks I didn't see it.

:))))

I just wanted to post a tinier sample, I'll just post some shit I'm having troubles with and some of my early shit you can criticize, thanks guys

just keep posting stuff and i'll look at it tomorrow. im heading off now.

G'night

Is the snout the border that seperates dangerous to over the line?

BD, could I physically pick up a keytag when you restock??? east TN

this where the line should never be crossed. Now yiff in hell with mr cummy

sez you nigger
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Cheshire_Cat
You're no different than me
monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hellhound

oh shit thanks. And yeah, I can't find the image anywhere else online in a better resolution even after looking for a while.

made the K in kill me line up with the windows logo in the nip text... im done with it for now.

I don't want to kill Laura ;_;

also, what's the best way to learn how to vector images for making your own high resolution versions of obscure images? Free select a picture section by section as accurately as possible with gimp and replace it with flat colors?

>all these furries
When did osg get this bad?

it comes in waves. it seems

once a bit of fur replaces the human skin, into the trash it goes

i fucking love laura but i hate fur trash

Me too have some OC maido laura pantsu

Anyone make a Black Ice sticker?

Does everyone have their slaps rotated towards the left?

> spend 1.5 years making stickers in Photoshop
> discover they're all two low res to print

Fuck man you might as well use ms paint

I made one and sent it to WAT but then some other user made a vinyl from my png so WAT never printed it. Or you know just rip it from this.

tl;dr go ask inb4chan

you understand your saying its a dare that belongs to the eagles, rite?j

also you have sparkly silver as both the red and white in different places on the flag, your stripes are wrong, the font is horrible, the whole thing turns to muddy garbage when you're more than three feet away and you shouldn't use I in front of the tag line.

In other words, it's better than DK's shit. Nah I'm just kidding DicK Slaps is an ok guy.

I thought it was still a work in progress
let me see if I can find the email

oh wait, this was the one where the .eps wouldn't open

I'll just send it again

fine then I'll fix it and send it again :(

it was like my first osg thing after all

What do you mean, like aligned left? If so, yes

Would proudly display on my vehicles real glass

finally did a printed version of these

I think more tweaking on these is needed

>tfw inb4 is going to just pitch those in the bin

go with like 10% gray, it should be like "holy shit that's too light" on the screen

"misprints" go in a box next to my desk
Friends take them, I use them in the toterhome for the sticker bomb wall, and I send SOME of the better stuff out in mystery packs.

I tweaked it a little and made the text lighter, centered and capitalized...
The actual ones are printed in black though

Fuck me thats fresh