pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12051488
youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
youtube.com/watch?v=8YNfvl_qhVE
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21057/?
youtube.com/watch?v=HClM8YvNljo
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19967/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOON BASE WHEN

never because bethesda doesn't like fun

Threadly reminder to remove synths

That's defeatism my friend, Moon base soon.

muh lore friendly

>Fallout lore
>Worth anything at this point

This thread belongs to the Enclave, move along mutie.

What armor is that?

What I'd give for the OP images to be more creative than some fag in powerarmor every single time. What happened to that one user that posted 50's pulp.

Titanfall

>tfw no sexy PA for FO4

The one downside of the new PA design

yes or no
strawpoll.me/12051488

>Punk
>In America's fallout!
No, get your tea drinking british music out of here!

Neat

youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
youtube.com/watch?v=8YNfvl_qhVE
I see both pre war and post war society or the lack of to be the perfect setting for a punk rocl movement to pop up! I don't see why between the late 1970s and 2070 nobody could have ever thought of taking rock and roll beyond Elvis and muddy waters.

Anybody know what bike that is?

Good ol' Hub.

>Waste matter recycling systems in power armor

There's probably a system built into the Recon suit with a quick connect external port that connects to the power armor. You wouldn't get in with your dick out and changing the gender of the recon suit would be easier (and cheaper) than changing the gender of the power armor.

Do you think the Raider variants recycle your shit and ferment it into jet?

I don't think the Raiders are smart enough to reverse engineer the system beyond taping a bag to their butt maybe routing a heat exchange pipe to keep it hot.

me on the right

ducati-scrambler, no it's a honda nighthawk, really a lot of the hondas look the same to me.

who is the best companion and why is it Russell?

No because one raiders are dumb, and two, jet is fermented and distilled mutated cow shit, you would need to eat a lot of alfalfa, corn and razorgrain, then develop four stomachs to even begin.

I'm not even sure how raiders or the sole survivor is able to make jet so easily without blowing themselves up or killing themselves on such an impure batch, it took myron a long time to perfect it.

Why is cass a male?
And made of leather?

O FUCK U

RING

A

>Have one display adapter crash
>Get 10 FPS on the menu screen, mouse delay, and 100% GPU usage

Well shit.

DING

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21057/?
>He is naked. But not afraid.

SWEET VACUUM SEALED CHINESE ASS

Is there a point to keeping multiple armor suits in FO4?
Or do I just use one frame and upgrade it to hell?

Decoration.

I don't bother with settlements, but in my Homeplate house I have little displays dedicated to every faction and power armor is part of that display.

Power armor?

Unless you like the aesthetics of a specific set, just get a set of X-01 and dump your resources into it.

>i sort of thought I'd just start punching things and see where that gets me

Gets me every time.

Best New Vegas Mods?
Lewds and Non Lewds,
just reinstalled it the other day.

>that texture quality
why

>Implying most pc gamers aren't running on taosters

no

if you like Dr.Who, there's Who Vegas, which adds a fully fuctional tardis and several quests to gush over.

not even on my old athlon x2 the game looked this bad

whats wrong the mass of obsifags mixed with Tyranny SJW's bitching on the comments of the Storyteller's new episode?

what did he mean by this

According to the Steam hardware surveys
>nearly half of steam users still only have dual cores
>The average core speed is 2.7ghz or below
>45% of pc users have less then 8 gigs of ram
>60%+ of pc users have 2igs of vram or less
>70% of people still have less then 1 terabyte of overall HDD space

>people actually take these surveys
lelmao

but thats probably taking into account inactive accounts and not to mention shitty laptops

Is that so

>still no visable cybernetics
What's the point of becoming more machine than human if you look exactly the same?

I also forgot to mention, most people are still playing at under 1080 resolution

there's a fuckload of obsifags and SJW's bitching on the newest storyteller's episode

and the tl;dr resume of it is
"MUH LORE, MUH OBSIDIAN, MUH SAWYER"

Not him, but isn't storyteller that series with the BoS fag who never shuts up?

I heard they got Nora's actual VA for the newest episode, but what are people bitching about?

Well post your specs then

How does it handle daleks and the fact that their weapons one-shot pretty much everything?

k

mostly what i said, and mainly because

"WHY NO NATE?"

What does Sawyer have to do with it? or Obsidian?

I still can't imagine what people are doing with a full terabyte unless you hoard anime episodes. I've got a small database of pics and doujinshi and it's not even at 20gb yet. Of course, my video folder is at 200gb so maybe I'm not one to talk.

Doesn't Steam auto-detect your specs though? I don't think anyone *took* a survey.

Huh.

We just don't know.

Impressive

You have to actually consent to the surveys, so inactive accounts wouldn't be counted.

>1080 meme

>Missed the little box while dragging and dropping my pic
Fuck I need sleep.

Is it a meme? I thought 4k was a meme. I mean yeah 4k is a meme for tvs, you're too far away to actually notice, compared to computer screens.

Doesn't Steam auto-detect your specs though?
Not to my knowledge. Every so often I get a pop-up on steam asking to scan for my hardware.

>I still can't imagine what people are doing with a full terabyte
With how games are nowadays, with most every game taking 30-50 gigs at least, and with how poor most people's internet connections are, I couldn't imagine how terrible it must be for people with less then 1T who want to replay games.

I keep all my games on my secondary harddrive, which is a 3 Terabyte, and I have filled nearly 1/3 of it with my games, and I don't even have a particularly big game list on Steam either.

while I like my computer, I am at that point where, if I want to improve it beyond by video card, I need a new motherboard, a new CPU, and new RAM.

And I hate taking that massive ass plunge.

Is nukaworld the last dlc for fo4?

yes

I knew that feel, my friend
I just waited until black friday

What are some recommended ENBs for FO4? I'm not really sure what I want in one and am just starting to look

We all posting specs now?

Alrighty.

get a 1070 on black friday like

video card isn't my big problem user.

Its that I can't get a better cpu or ram without getting a new mobo and thus having to get both a new CPU and new ram along with it.

Basically I have to rebuild the core of my system if I want to improve it.

fucking constant cpu size changes and shit.

well, that is because the obsifags, and i think i saw some members of NMA there, are using the video to make their ol shitty propaganda that Obsidian >>>> BETHESDA

The video itself has nothing to do with bethesda, but simply found a way to make the comment section a shitposting hellhole on the same level as /fog/ a few months ago when /v/ and nma shitposted and even separated the general fallout threads

Post Frost characters.

I have a pre-toaster. Come laugh at my specs.

I do play FO4 with all the DLC on it

>geforce 610
holy shit man.

Thats a fucking museum piece at this point

F

Isn't that the newer numbering system though?

I only ever have about 60GB of space left, i've wanted to get like a terabyte for ages but haven't ahd a chance to.

This will be the year I'll build a new system. I have €1300 coming my way :)

Good luck friend, I had a shit for months but my I scrounged up the cash to buy my parts and my built it

my friend*

>tfw we will never get driveable vehicles outside of Fallout

I'd much rather see scrapped up cars and bikes over fast travel. I find it absurd that restoring vehicles is apparently harder than restoring power armor now.

youtube.com/watch?v=HClM8YvNljo

*outside of Fallout Tactics

Bleh

Its not. we see raiders doing and talking about fixing up motorcycles.

>using raider overhaul

"talking"

I want raiders fucking shit up on bikes in games. I want war rigs.

Not him but I think frost comes with it

>vehicles in gamebryo

Modders actually did a decent job in New Vegas, considering they scrapped it together from an engine that shouldn't be working any more with the amount of scaffolding and patchwork barely holding it up.

>People are this ignorant of how game engines work
Never ceases to give me a giggle

That's the one thing I never liked about Star Trek, how you get shot once anywhere and you are dead

The specific Gamebryo that Fallout 4 is running on is the same engine Morrowind ran on. Bethesda can talk out their ass all they want, the engine is fucking decrepit and needs to be scrapped.

>He thinks Gamebryo isn't utter shit

What's wrong with Raider Overhaul besides some of the textures?

>Haylen asks for me to go find some tech
>It's in Far Harbor

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19967/?

>Only managed to do one of those quests before they both pointed to FAHABAHA