/SCT/ - Sexy Coupes Thread

Post your favorite coupes that can drop panties from a vicinity of at least a 100 miles.

Coupe of the year?

Spotted this beauty a few summers ago, not really a coupe but fuck it, the coupe is beautiful too.

he also took some chances parking it.

>V6
>CVT
eww

Better get the LC500.

But I do agree it's a goddamn sexy coupe.

reminder: f1 banned cvt because it's cheating.

911 Carrerra or LC500?

"seriously posting the worst color that only belongs on 1990s Mitsu Lancers"
"seriously implying Lexus just threw in your average Prius CVT"

>Indeed, the LC hybrid marks the debut of a new longitudinal hybrid transmission, which Toyota has dubbed the Multi Stage Hybrid System. This system includes a CVT that incorporates two electric motors—similar in concept to the Hybrid Synergy Drive in a Prius—and adds a conventional four-speed automatic transmission to the mix. Yes, it has two transmissions.

>Chief engineer Koji Sato says one of the main goals was to eliminate the rubber-band feel of a traditional CVT, and to make throttle inputs feel more directly related to what the car is actually doing. No car company, certainly not one as renowned for refinement as Lexus, wants its new model compared to a golf cart.

If you have that kind of money in the first place, then both.

are toyota celicas gud??

Thinking of buying one, the only sportscar I dare to buy second hand, with that toyota reliability and all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why did Porsche go 4cyl on all these Caymans? There was nothing wrong with the V6s.

>If you have that kind of money in the first place, then both.

Please stop repeating the myth that everyone who can comfortably afford a 100,000 dollar car can comfortably afford two.

If you can't afford two, then you shouldn't be buying one.

lol look at that numale driving the miata

This.

You have to pay to play.

>If you can't afford four then you shouldn't be buying two

Please stop spreading the myth that people who can afford two $100,000 care can afford four.

This Hello memelord.

ovgt3 dead after one round? Who would have thunk

Proof that positive discrimination is a bad thing. Without it a blind man with a ruler would never have been given a job in automotive design.

There's something wrong with the design of this car which makes it look very cheap. IS it the very edgy lines? Is it the I don't know.

Viper was gone and we got this.

I dont know why, but this shit just doesnt appeal to me what so ever,

>tfw looked for one a while ago but they're either driven into the ground and riced to shit or they're instantly asking ridiculous prices as soon as they have an I5 and AWD