Fuck it man

Fuck it man.
Biz I know you've been through these threads enough times but I need some help and I don't know where else to go.
So please pity me and give me some attention.
>be me
>17 years old, last year in highschool
>Parents divorced, mother lives offshores, father lives with me and two younger brothers
>changed schools and profiles so many times that I don't know what I'm doing anymore
>start working part-time initially to save up some money for little expenses and for the future, but my money ended up being used to help my mother who's not doing well financially
>Dad berates and demeans me on every opportunity he gets for not knowing what to do after highschool and for taking up smoking(which I pay for with my own fucking money), and generally because he's a douchebag who wants to vent his frustrations on me.
>dad threatens to kick me out after I finish highschool and my hands are tied.
how, just how the fuck do I make more money, I can't even save up to buy a laptop to work on some internet projects, I can't invest in anything, and if I take up another part-time job I won't have time to study, or do anything else really.
why is life so cruel biz? am I asking for too much?
what to do?

stop spending money on weed, stop eating out, stop spending money, try to find a better job

life isnt cruel you're just retarded and naive, you dont have enough money to invest into anything worthwhile so just save up as much money as you can, apply for financial aid and go to the nearest community college, make sure you get emancipated from your parents so you get maximum financial aid, maybe live in your car a little bit, get a gym membership to shower and shit.

also in relation for WHAT DO AFTER HIGH SCHOOL, just major in mathematics or actuarial science or something, something high paying with good job security and low unemployment. then from that save up money to finally invest.

your dad is just giving you tough love. don't let your mom steal your money. hold everything in cash if you have to. get another job and get that high school diploma. it will be tough but thats all you can do for now.

also this

stop giving money to people who dont deserve it, tell your mom to get a fucking job and stop spending her money on shit she doesnt need

I don't have a car
I live very frugaly i.e. I don't waste my money on stupid shit
I don't buy/use weed
I didn't plan on investing small amounts of money into stocks or something like that, rather something I can buy to make more money, like a laptop to edit and create generic youtube videos, or managing sites/social network pages to create extra sources of income via affiliate marketing, but it just seems like I'm cuffed, I honestly have no idea how to move forward. Initially, I wanted to focus on studying so i won't lead such a shitty life when I'm in my 20s-30s, but I just feel like I'm drowning.
this is my worst existential crisis yet.

Don't give your money to anybody going forward. Find positive money making people and spend your time associating with them. Figure out what your passion in and get good at it. Be cheap, don't spend shit on what you don't need. Life ain't fair and the world is mean. What's you get that you're good to go.

if you live frugaly then you should have no problem saving money, the first thing you should be saving money for is a car my dude, also when you said you picked up smoking i thought you meant weed stop fucking smoking cigs you retard. focus on studying for college do not try to meme your way to fame with youtube or internet sources of income, just go to college and get paid for it because emancipation and financial aid.

You're smoking though? Stop spending money on cigarettes you stupid fuck. You're going to learn real quick how fast money drains if he kicks you out. Be smart, be pragmatic. If you don't have a ton of money you break any and all habits that cost you extra money.

Also, it used to be children moved out at age 18. The US has sort of become like the UK where they often live in their twenties with the family. Your dad is old fashioned but the sooner you move out into an apartment you'll understand life better. Stop smoking, I believe in you.

no he genuinely dislikes me, he was even this close to kicking me out, and I can't live with this stress anymore, he's a senile piece of shit that I will be glad to forget about after I become financially stable, I just have to shut up, take his insults and threats like a champ up the ass, and wait untill I can wave my middle finger out of here

my mom's an idiot, after 10 years of a housewife lifestyle she was lucky to find a minimum wage job, I fucking hate her stupidity but I still can't just cut her out of the picture.

yes you can, you are the only thing that matters on earth. you have maybe 90 years of life who the fuck cares what your dumb minimum wageslave mom thinks or wants. also stop fucking denying our advice and thinking you know best. you are obviously in a shit situation because of yourself, study and focus on school try to make money on the side, try to establish a good connection with your father because free fucking housing you absolute retard, put aside your dumb 17 year old pride and use all the resources you have.

If you're in Europe or in Canada - aim for scholarships + loans for uni (to study and live). Take something involving math or engineering if you're good at that and like the sciences.

Otherwise you might be stuck in mimwagecuckery for the rest of your life, just being a cog that earns money to spend it on rent and food.

I wasn't intending to get rich quick, I was just exploring the possibilities, I need other sources of income and that's my only opportunity.
cigs are my only escape, I buy a cheap brand that doesn't taste bad, and I know that even those are a money drain, but there's no alternative

the alternative is not escaping, and dealing with your problems. you do not need other sources of income, find a full time job and take classes online if you need to. do anything you can to get ahead now. you need to work hard and have almost no free time, getting on top is not easy and it isnt meant to be easy, stop being a little bitch.

I would gladly move out, but I need a plan

sorry user, I honestly can't, this is my kryptonite, no matter how much of a leech she will become, I won't stop helping her. I wish I could, but that's just how I'm programmed, I don't think I could stand imagining my mother on the streets.

i gave you a plan
>get emancipated
>apply for financial aid
>get almost 4000 dollars per semester
>go to a community college that is 1500-2000 a semester
>extra 2000 a semester
>apply for food stamps
>work as much as you can and try to find the best job you can
>buy a beater car for like 1000 dollars
>either live with dad and put aside pride or live in car
>do this for 2 years then transfer to a university in state
>use financial aid to live on campus
>get jobs pertaining to your degree for experience
>get out of school and get a fucking good ass job that pays well

alternative is a technical college of some sort also try to get as many scholarships as possible. also if you feel bad for your mom dont give her money, help her find a better job of some sort, if you actually care about her you'd do more than give her your money.

I thought biz was vehemtly anti-welfare :)
I don't think I could go through with this plan. Initially I wanted to buy a cheap van to live in, study maths and physics, and informatics to get a degree in computer science and/or automation, since a friend of mine is going there as well. But I want to do affiliate marketing, because full-time is not good enough for me and my mom, I don't know how to start though.

she lives offshores user, there's nothing I can do other than supporting her financially.

if you cant go through with that plan you might as well go through with killing yourself enjoy wageslavery, i am fully against welfare but as it stands now the options are there and you need to take all the opportunities and resources you can get to get ahead in life.

Your plan is what I intend to do in large, but I just need to tweak a couple of things to fit my needs. I just was curios if anybody could help me out regarding affiliate marketing. I am seeing a lot of threads poping up, but I'm just clueless as where to start. I'm not expecting you to spoonfeed me, but please do. I plan to invest my time in this.

Get some buddies together and pack your shit on graduation day. Get a full time job at a living wage and tell pops to suck it