/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Zemo Best Boy edition
(We autosaged edition)
(Happy Jew Year edition)

>>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, hot husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since the Clone Wars. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or set your autism alarms.

>Current event:
Villains Unleashed. Your chance to get all the cages and characters you missed, if you've got the money.

Free shit this week: You must be joking

>Marvel event article:
news.marvel.com/games/57635/familiar-foes-seek-revenge-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin (out of date):
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel:
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>Our perma-cucked brothers and sisters over at plebbit:
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew:
pastebin.com/zwyXFM4Y

>How to become permanently free from this game:
psychguides.com/guides/video-game-addiction-treatment-program-options/

Previous thread:

Good job m8

Posting my 2nd choice for OP pic to check if OP can bump the thread.

Avengers Undercover gets a lot of hate, but Zemo was great in it.

Apparently I can't bump the thread. That's fucked up.

From the premium character advertisements it seems like eligible fighters are

Mephisto: Captain Britain, A-Bomb
Kingpin: Captain Britain
Carnage: A-Bomb, Captain Britain
Ronan: A-Bomb

I would assume it's Rulk on Kingpin and Ronan to balance those out.

Normal characters who have training actions in their lists and will probably get rotated in while being as useless as Wasp, Widow, and Falcon: Iron Man, Loki, Enchantress
Event characters who have training actions in their lists and will probably get rotated in while being semi-useful like Dracula: Leddit says Union Jack and Black Knight but they're both busy for me so I can't check them

Now watch TinyCo read this post and get bootyblasted I figured it out and change it all

That sucks

Thinking about it more, best strategy to get a cage if you're not hacking seems to be collecting as many shackles as you can and then only fighting a lot in a specific target week later on. Of course using this method you might limit the number of character crate pulls you can do. Like right now my target is Carnage's cage so I'm going to stop after 2-3 keys from the first two episodes each and see what I can get from Carnage's episode. And if it turns out Ronan actually uses A-Bomb and Rulk they'll be pretty strong by then and maybe I can get a second set of keys too. Still might not be mathematically possible to get a cage even with this planning, but right now I can't really think of a smarter way of attempting it.

Obvious risks include if they change the shackles each episode or if the bosses don't have similar health and power at similar streaks (though if it just increases exponentially we're fucked anyway)

More JJJ plz

More JJJ dialogue plz

I always though ol' JJJ was progressive on every issue that didn't involve masked superheroes.

Bit late.

Whats the deal with Hawkeye?! Is he gonna be story or early assess like Bucky.

Newest hack when? I just want Zemo and Bucky.

The old hack should still worked. I used it like 20 mins ago

Yeah mine finally loaded in after my post. Took around 15 minutes so I thought it wasn't going to work.

>Mask mouth
At least it's not that Spider-Girl picture where you can see her lips and ears through the mask.

bump

So, what's gonna be the Hawkeye bunch of characters?

Like who will appear in the Ultron event?

Hawkeye, other Hawkeye

Probably a dog too

Hawkguy.

Bump

Hawkman and Hawkwoman

What causes the weird, noticeable shading gradients or whatever on these pictures?

Low res textures

>get Mephisto from full health down to 120 health
>he knocks my group down to 200 or so
>start my next round of attacks
>only get 1 attack in before Mephisto attacks again
>just so I couldn't beat him in one go

What did TinyCo mean by this?

PAY US SHEKELS GOOD GOYIM

Confirmation that hackers can take this event off

>no planned extra content
They already announced Ares as extra content though

Since I just got Zemo, was there always that small background transition to Hydra school, when he first speaks to Madame Hydra, at the beginning or did they just now add that?

Not this event.

Realistically, how many character crates can FTP expect/hope to open this event?

is Captain Britain worth it? like are his fighting stats good, does he get a decent amount of quests, etc?

One

Not worth the shards

Maybe if you're a teaboo

bupm

Getting those fireballs is complete bullshit. The strongest team only has 1k power and he just keeps getting while we have a level cap.

>that heart icon
I remember that

What is it? A relic of broken promises?

Whats the fucking point. I have alk of them. Im just missing Red Skull. Fuck this shit. Tell me when they have Lizard

>Kingpin/Mephisto cells are empty
>still dropping Shield badges

bomp

>still no use for any of them

What happened with the beach event last month anyways?

When it first came out last year, I almost completed it, but couldn't get beach buggery Loki.

I went through the entire beach quest chain, and took Wasp out of the action when I needed her, just so I could get Loki's swimsuit.

Then I got to the end of the new beach storyline - and nothing!

I thought it was confirmed that they were for upgrading the Helicarrier

Dunno, but they keep fiddling with the helicarrier every other update/event. Seems every other time it says something about level 50.

bump

Lunch bump

>Send Black Widow off on 7 hours of training
>click all completed mission
>only one mission pops up with the shackles I need
>it requires Black Widow

Fuck you once again, TinyCo.

So Ultron and Hela events are coming, have there been any other hints like this that haven't happened yet?

>have there been any other hints like this that haven't happened yet?
Huh? Like hints for future events?

>trash mission
>wait 20 minutes for another mission
>this one requires Falcon to dance for 8 hours

It's like you don't want me to play this game, TinyCo.

Yes

Well, when asked in an interview about Hulkling or Wiccan possibly being in a (previous now) event, TinyJew said they did not want to include one without the other. So, possibly both might show up later.

Someone on reddit is saying that their friend asked support and the shackles are staying the same. I guess the quantities could still change, but this method is seeming more viable.

Good luck senpai.

>Two Quinjets in the sky
They've been lying to us from the very beginning

First Clint takes Ollie's look from him, then he starts taking his friends name, when will he stop?

>no new content for two weeks
Game might as well be dead

NEVER

Looks like streak 3 is where they expect freefags to stop, no story after it at least.

Cute!

B U M P ?

U

M

P

?

RIP dating.

>tfw no ongoing Bucky and Jack book
Goddammit they had the best banter in this event

>malekith is still headless
Anybody else or just me?

Does TolinyCo know about the Dracula glitch?

Do you really think they'd care if they did?

So how are fellow FTP playing this event? Are you gonna save shackles and go after one villain's cage? I'm thinking of waiting to get Carnage or Ronan. Since I'm likely only gonna get to unlock one character crate anyway, I don't see an issue with waiting and saving up shackles.

yeah it's impossible to get mephisto like this