What kind of car will get you a good woman?

I hear a lot of talk about pulling women because of cars and shit. There even is one about pulling slags. What kind of car gets you the GOOD type..like wifey material of woman?

None. Getting women with cars is a meme.

Cars are dick magnets. That is all.

The days when cars would attract women are over. It simply doesn't work anymore.
The only way you could do it is with an ironic quirky small old car to get ironic and quirky art majors, that's it.
Women nowadays despise cars because they are evil, kill the environment, melt the birds and cute animals and destroy the polar bears.

So a 1999 Miata basically.

Crossovers. Basically tells a woman you are sensible and probably good with your money, which means she will feel financially safe and you wont drive her into debt, which is good for you because she also wont do the same.

A good woman that's worth marrying wouldn't care what you drive

one that runs and has a clean interior.

A 4-door soft-top JK Jeep Wrangler.

I pulled several fatties w/ mine.

if you want a wife material you going to need a sensible car. one that doesnt put you into debt to buy and is safe (airbags etc) but doesnt make you miserable when you have to go to the supermarket for something. eg toyota corrolla

crossover.
but like a new-ish asian crossover.
you start getting into the german suv territory and you start getting the worst of the worst:
the sluttiest of the sluts that decided to "settle down". Their vagina is so wrecked it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. "childbirth wasn't even painful for me" is what they'll say.

to add to this, the "good girls" are the ones looking for a responsible dependable dad-tier material boyfriend that they can whip like fuck. If he's pre-whipped with a crossover and not something like a jeep or miata (or anything else mentioned ITT) it's that much of a bonus for them because it means you come pre-whipped and are going to be easily whipped in the future.

LMFAO FUCK OFF JEEP/MIATA SHILL.. Jeep and miata owners are literally whipped dad chariots.

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN

THIS MUST BE THE THIRD ONE IN THREE DAYS

>NEEDING AN OBJECT TO GET YOU A GIRL

>THINKING GIRLS CARE ABOUT THE SHIT YOU OWN

>THINING GIRLS CARE ABOUT YOU

>THINKING ANYONE CARES ABOUT YOU

>THINKING A MATERIAL POSSESSION WILL GIVE YOU VALUE AS A HUMAN

>THINKING YOU HAVE VALUE AS A PERSON

This expect the women care about me..

1970 plymouth superbird

This, but in Richard Petty livery.

>women care about cars

Oh yes.

this BUT remember, women observe social situations to see how other men react to you.

if other men are giving you respect, you look good in their eyes.

this is how a car can actually help you, get the biggest dick magnet ever, take your girl out, get mad compliments from other blokes and subconsciously her brain will respect you more.

Women do not give a shit.

Seriously. The "social benefit" you get from a 100k sports car is about the same as a 40 dollar haircut.

no, it's not a instant win like some retards claim, but my point is it stacks ontop of other things to make the girl like you more.

it gives you a few extra points by going fast and giving her thrills, or other men complimenting you.

that alone's not enough but it helps if she already thinks positive of you.

A car with goodies that has the model year "2017".

Girls are going to like the 2017 optioned Civic over the 2005 Mercedes/BMW.
Most girls really don't think a whole lot about cars, so as long as it's pretty new and clean they'll consider it a nice car.

You should get the car you want. Buying a car because you think a girl will like you more is some top-cuck behavior.

i agree, i'm simply saying if your car makes men compliment you, that looks good in the women's eyes.

it's not the car itself she likes, it's the fact it increases your social standing.

get it?

I understand, I just think it's absolutely poor to buy a car for that reason.

My buddy who gets girls all the time drives a 2016 Chevy Sonic, possibly one of the shittiest cars being sold today.
As long as your car is pretty new and clean, they just don't care.

I just wanna settle down with an Veeky Forumstist chick and raise Veeky Forumstist babies, it that too much to ask?

Veeky Forumsutstanding

this, also driving a car has become a chore, when it used to stand for freedom. Driving for the millenials means they are "not connected" with social media

A good woman would already have a cool car

>a GOOD woman

An anime car obviously

If you need to ask why are you even here

Ffs the answer is still and always will be

>a clean car

A good woman isn't going to care what kind of car you drive.

A car cannot get you a woman, good or otherwise. But, a car can be a filter for bad women.

A good woman is one that lets you have your cake and drive it too. Who makes enough money to buy her own cuckover. Who thinks your little quirks and hobbies are cute.

Getting the right or even the wrong car can help you with this.

One with a working radio.
Only complaint I've ever run into.
Protip - if she likes you she likes your car. Nothing will change that, unless you believe in first impressions and one night stands

>whip like fuck.
Women don't actually want you to get whipped, they just can't resist trying because of all the shitty Hollywood memes and bad peer relationships they internalize.

Women married to or dating pussywhipped sitcom dads are a lot less happy than women married to or dating a man with some self respect.

Folding to your girlfriend's every whim is a bad idea.

You are all wrong. Women want electric cars because they're "cool". If you pull up in even a base model Tesla (something women can't notice anyway) you will get mass puss m8.

Cars won`t get you any woman, you dingus. Most of good woman don`t know shit about cars, don`t care what you drive, as long as it has working radio and is clean

Alfa Spider