>yuropoor are salty mofos
>kenworth > peterbilt
>fun times on a cuckshed
>tfw never driven on snow before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9jrCEVOvrY
youtube.com/watch?v=H-57AxyNixs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Long nose cuck with a tiny benis used his skills in being an impatient asshole to end his career:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9jrCEVOvrY

Also
44 tonnes
t
o
n
n
e
s
k

Did they catch EFag tho? Why would it end his career if he got away?

Survived Brooklyn. But barely. And not without great cost. To my self esteem. But I technically still have a CDL, so there's that.

What is up with those bridge heights???

It surprises you that new york is utterly retarded in every possible way?

Were you harassed by Basketball Americans?

Actual few questions from a person who does 8 000 highway driving every 2-3 months.

Do you people actually appreciate it when I strafe the yellow line on the far left lane to give you more room?
How much space do you prefer to have me lane change in front of you? (i'm told 5 car lengths is normally appreciated)
When stuck in heavy traffic, I try to drive my manual shitbox in front of tractor trailers as a "scout" vehicle to slowly cruise to my destination. Do you people like that shit or am I just being annoying leaving 3 cars of space in front of you whilst s l o w r o l l i n g?

This is what I hear from normie tractor trailer drivers in the country side but I haven't heard of this from driving memelords.

>Snowing up north
>My company has fleet of peterbilt feels
>Everyone has super singles
>Super singles in the snow

Company is trying to kill us all.

>Do you people actually appreciate it when I strafe the yellow line on the far left lane to give you more room?

When I'm passing I always hug the line furthest from the truck. 4 wheelers can get the fuck out of my way, I'm the one trying to avoid a highway shutdown.

>How much space do you prefer to have me lane change in front of you? (i'm told 5 car lengths is normally appreciated)

I try to give space but only if I'm going significantly faster than the truck I'm passing or else I'm blocking traffic behind me wanting to blast past me

>When stuck in heavy traffic, I try to drive my manual shitbox in front of tractor trailers as a "scout" vehicle to slowly cruise to my destination. Do you people like that shit or am I just being annoying leaving 3 cars of space in front of you whilst s l o w r o l l i n g?

I keep enough distance to where I don't have to stop and go again. I do this for the benefit of all of us. If gap becomes too big, I speed up.

Rant: I fucking hate socal truck drivers so fucking much in traffic. Literally, why the fuck do they put it in 4th gear and cruise for miles having miles of room in front of them and blocking everyone else? It's so fucking annoying. I'd be behind some swift fuck and notice cars around me going faster than I, I go to pass in the first lane and theres no fucking cars in front of him but going 25 mph less than everyone else.

SO INFURIATING.

I passed this beauty going to Casa Grande, AZ.

Firefly. Seen them a few times. Wonder what they haul, can't be back into too many docks.

We don't even notice you. You four wheelers all blend into one amorphous blob. We just stay in our lanes, that's about it.

Do you guys really give a shit if a 4-wheeler follows closely for dem empeegees?

Yes because you'll be looking at your phone when some other phone lookin retard cuts me off and you'll rear end me.

I assume you're trolling, but yes. It's annoying as fuck, and dangerous for the 4wheeler to be that close.

I often give some gentle applications of the brake; enough to light the brake lights up, but not enough to actually scrub off any speed, in order to discourage guys when they follow too close.

>Desire for the inability to have the sky taken from me intensifies

Fat tires aren't too bad. Not being a terrible driver helps too.

I have never driven a truck with super singles before, do they actually handle that differently than a pair of duals?

That pic cant be real. Pls tell me its satire.

Going to be driving across Oklahoma on 40 in a little bit. Anyone been out there lately? How fucked are the roads?

RIP

I base my assumption of Americans off the show Shameless.

You guys are alright.

Yes.
I start backing off the cruise.
Some of you jizz sucking cunt goblins don't get the idea until we're down to 40 mph.
Twice I've had to hit the 4ways and go onto the shoulder to get the point across.

No. I dont give a fuck.

Not my problem if you want to tailgate, you're the one who will run into the back of me if I need to stop quickly.

That's actually a documentary on average Americans.

>Not yarding on the spike to lock up the trailer brakes and have the rear end skidding and smoking all dramatically

Its like you don't even want them to fatally careen off the road and into a tree at 55 miles per hour.

I don't consider it worth my time to have to stop and scrape dipshit off my DOT bar and file reports. I try to get them to fuck off.

Trailer brakes you say?
What sorcery do you speak of?

Its that big red push/pull button in the middle of the dash. Just give er' a pull, what's the worst that could happen?

>Curtains not neatly tucked on top of dash
Stay pleb

Eat shit I knocked them down getting into the truck. It's rollan time.

>No spike

What truck is this?

That doesnt bother me. I'd rather not drive like a mong just to get someone off my tail. Not my problem and the report is quick as fuck to do anyway.

>I have never been involved in a commercial vehicle incident with another vehicle

Sounds like you've never actually dealt with dot or your company hse department.

Freightliner Cascadia by the look of that interior. Probably a company truck with zero options ordered.

were old trucks like this hard to drive? what do you feel about classics?

>your company
Yeah. I dont give a fuck.

Stay company cucked.

>judging Americans by a show based on a British show

>what is the American Shameless.

This.
He should judge us off cops instead. Its the same but real.

k

I would have never thought of a trailer brake lever as an option.

>MFW Made in Canada for Canadian specifications

>Representative of all of America

>Almost always takes place in Florida, Mississippi or Tennessee

>300k
>water cooled brakes
sexy

Americas Dumbest Criminals is a better representation of us I think.

>twin 275 gallon tanks
good lord

I wouldn't have thought of goddamn rear axle airbag dump valves as an option, but it is, and Roehl proudly no longer orders it on their new trucks. Hope they like replacing rear cross members.

>No rear airbag dump

Fetch the vapours, I feel faint...

Fuck, would that make skipping over a fifth wheel plate an ordeal.

>MFW I've seen trucks that only run in shitty, snowy areas with NO lockers or suspension controls

Makes you wonder how much money these companies spend on winching shit out of situations that would otherwise be solved with locking axles.

Madness. That's the definition of being penny wise, pound foolish.

Yeah that was a part of why I bailed. They only keep trucks until they near end-of-warranty, then they sell it and buy another, which means eventually all their trucks will have no dump valve. Not interested in any of that business.
I bitch a lot about having super singles and only one powered axle, but damn at least I get a diff lock + tag dump switch

That overpass is Riggs Road, isn't it.

k

K

I think I'm gonna go quit Swift tomorrow.

But why would anyone leave Swift? Don't you know they're Best In Class?

What happened this time?

k

do it faggot

Rear ended some douche in an Audi today. I hate the world sometimes.

has it been a year yet?

Why were you following too close?

Whiney's almost at the 2 year mark.
It's been quite a ride.

When I go past truckstops I like to turn the CB on and say "Obama was our best president ever" and then listen to the butthurt.

I mean, it's 2017 people

No I was in an industrial part of Brooklyn where everyone was just doing their jobs. Mostly just tight roads and aggressive drivers and overly intense people. And it was hard to watch the road cuz I'd never been to New York and everything was so cool. I sperged at he reciever pretty hard too but that's another story.

Hey are you Canadian? I actually have dual citizenship. Considering work up there.

>MFW Barack Hussein Obama is an African Muslim from Kenya that bamboozled his way into the white house for two terms

I can't wait to see the vitriol flying once Trump actually takes office and begins making official decisions and issuing Executive Orders.

Found a better outfit to drive for, did you?

Yeah, I am a Canadian, from Canadia. Depending on what you want to do, there are some pretty profitable driving jobs up here in Alberta, Saskatchewan and northern B.C.

I tree planted in BC and Alberta a couple summers during university. Went to school in Saskatchewan for a year too. Aside from that I've always lived in the States.

Since I probably won't move there, I'm not sure if the high taxes and currently weak dollar is worth it. I miss the motherland sometimes though.

Speaking as someone who got double taxed for working six weeks in North Dakota a couple of years ago during spring breakup, its a breddy expensive endeavor legally working out of country.

You can into high paying speciality work in America just as easily as up here, I would imagine, and you won't get walloped with two separate sets of taxes.

>double taxed
what type of jewish system is that?

k

As a 4-wheeler, yes I give a fuck. You retards are what causes traffic jams and closures.

K

Idk why people care about it. As long as you don't jump out and try to pass me as I'm changing lanes, I don't give a fuck. If you rear ended me, I probably wouldn't even notice it.

Pisses me off in the car because rear ending my car could actually hurt me but it won't do shit to the truck.

This regular OTR just isn't working out for me. The pay cut was one thing but they ran me so poorly these past two weeks. I can literally make more working full time at Lowe's.

Any other company would be a better outfit than this shit show. I'm gonna see about running local for Jobe or Cemex.

A show based on a british show. Lrn2read.

>ooooobama obama obama
>donaldtrump donaldtrump donaldtrump
That was an actual political conversation I heard on channel 19 during the primaries.

Actually, it's the ones that change lanes frequently and late that cause the most traffic.

If I can't cop a local gig, which OTR companies should I start looking at? I mean, I only managed ~$10/hr. these past two weeks with Swift, it's fucking ridiculous

ATS, R&L, Andrus, some local company I've never heard of that actually treats employees like humans. There are more good options I've never heard of than all the bad options we could list. Rev up google maps and start looking for terminals around where you want to live and start making phone calls.

We have ATS and R&L here for sure. I've already applied at Bolt too. Thanks for the help my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=H-57AxyNixs

>managed to spin out a FWD car
I am in awe of such skilled stupidity.

Itt they should just take that semi driver, and send him and his truck off that hillside as punishment.

>dat truk tho

K

>putting super singles to shame.
Gotta ask, was this for logging or for oil?

>Actually, it's the ones that change lanes frequently and late that cause the most traffic.
Yes, but I take particular offence to the fucktards that get into messy accidents and close the motorway while the fire brigade carefully unpeels car and truck from around them so they can be collected in a bag.
I know just plain bad driving causes more delays in total, but when one person's fucktarditude causes hours of delays for thousands of people just because they were trying to skim an extra mile per gallon, it's fucking pathetic.

Why not both?

For the love of fuck whiney, line up a job before you quit..

>non-cdl holder detected

>hitch a ride with friend on his truck back to Springfield
>2017 Pete 579 autotragic
>had been thinking about getting one
>took 62 through Eureka Springs in Arkansas
>at night
>in fog
>autotragic randomly upshifts to 5th around corners and he rides with the jakes turned up
>almost get jerked into the windshield
>repeat for 60 miles

Automatic a colossal shit. I want to go back in time, find the guy who invented this automated manual shit, suck 50 bleeding dicks in an alleyway and get AIDS then find him and fuck him in the ass so he gets AIDS and dies. What a colossal piece of shit, anyone who likes these things drives in the city all day, can't into throwing sticks or doesn't drive in the twisty mountain roads.

Anything in NWT worth a move? I've always been fascinated by Canada and I am big into landscape photography I have a 4x5 sheet film outfit I'm building. My best friend lives in Yellowknife

Why not come to Prime. I make 48 cents a mile in flatbed and get 2600 to 3000 miles a week. $50 to $125 to tarp. There's safety bonuses and service bonuses too.

Put me as a recommendation on your app too ; )

Paccar auto a shit. Both the Detroit and Volvo autos I've driven have been great.

Whiney doesn't love fuck. I'm sure he is still a virgin.

He has car payments to make!

Thanks guys.

I was more worried about those who change lanes and in rural Canada where you have 1 lane becoming 2 and then 3 and back to 2, etc.

Also those annoying left / right turns that cause 100km/h traffic slow down to 20 so that a stupid bronco can turn into his trailer home.

I love anime. Of course I'm still, and going to die, a virgin

What is savings?

Who /liveswithparents/ here?
>tfw quit two jobs in the span of three years without having something lined up
Feels good man

Same, just put in my two weeks notice with Swift desu

>pic
10/10
>mfw Whiney is evolving

I generally ride with the jake off for exactly that reason. I also pay attention and choose manual mode when appropriate. Having an automatic doesn't mean turn your brain off.