/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

uwu Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 update info from Famitsu
famitsu.com/news/201701/05124262.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/ :

lf someone to play siege with me and listen to ignorant music together

Say something nice about an ebin.

Lizur

I enjoy their posts

I SUCK

I want to protect her smile!

Where all the Raen at?

Horse marrying Xaela need not apply.

knight of ishgard seeking female voidsent to beat me and call me a racist when i keep offering them a warm rock to lay on and a bucket of fresh crickets

Awena is cute!!

Which ebin would you
1) want to talk to
2) want to eb
3) want to see go away

rite here

Not you
Not you
Probably not you

Post cute friends

Awena is funny

>21-30
how long will it take to lvl a dps class to that? potd actually is seeming slow as fuck desu doing 50-60, estimated about 4 hours

hey

>listening to music while you operate
absolute haram, how do you hear the feetsies?

i want to die

It's nice when it rains, brings out that glistening sheen to the cannonballs.

>best lizard is posting again.

idk im not into feet then just play siege withme

emily...

Please do not use that term for your engorged ballsack.

Emily...

Who is Emily?

emily...

Emily...

I wish.
>tfw no new bpbp lewds

NO SRSLY WHO IS EMILY? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being a homeless fuckboy
>being a garlean slave
>being a shell of your culture
>being traitors to your own patron
your scales might be the brighter of the two, but you are truly the more fallen of the two. the dawn father weeps, while the dusk mother laughs.

Fujo time.

They have homes, they aren't slaves, they don't operate for Garleans at all. Xaela are more homeless than Raen, they live in the marshlands while Raen live in valley villages.

Emily...

I'm interested

Stop this meme now!

I need to be 50 to buy my own house, right? How much does one cost?

post a screen that you took nearest to your birthday in 2016. no cheating

Depends on the size, but for a house it will cost you millions.

>millions

Just one on the day of, apparently

valleys taken/being taken by the garelieans.
your homes are being destroyed.
your women are being sold off to gareleian officers while the men/children are indoctrinated into their military/killed.
your culture is being erased in the process in this indoctrination with the new brood.
having these homes was your greatest weakness, as one cannot conquer ones who travel with the wind.

Is this just a way to find out someone's birthday..?

Wrong. The only people that have lost their homes are Doma-dwellers and Xaela. That's why Xaela fled to Ishgard and that's why the WHM story has a crazy as fuck Xaela girl spreading taint across the realm because she is just that bitter of losing her home to the Garleans.

Happy belated birthday. /pet

Pretty sure an Engorged ballsack isn't in that image.

Pretty gay you were thinking about something like that.

is futa gay?

An apartment is 500k and a room at your FC's house is 300k. Houses, when rarely available, will always cost you millions. The last plot I saw go up for sale on my server was a medium plot that cost 19mil.

Go to /d/ and ask them.

maybe....
uhm

i need to pump

post midlanders

i need to PUMP

Yes

>apartment
>house
>ff14

>tfw mado has tainted the /d/ thread
baka desu senpai

I didn't have internet on my b-day last year so that was the last one before I got internet which was closest.

I'm not sure what you want from me, user.

Yes user. We can buy houses, get apartments, and obtain quarters in ffxiv.

That being said, we'll be getting a new housing district in Stormblood. Assuming we don't get additional wards as well, that's 720 Houses and 2160 Apartments being added at once.

dang I thought we shared a b day for a second.

What's the difference between an apartment and a house in FF14? Do I have to pay monthly for the apartment or what?

Oh right, I actually played MCH back then.

Thank

I have no idea what you are talking about, I haven't posted on /d/ in forever. If someone's posting my commissions or something it ain't me

No, it's a one-time fee. Apartments are just smaller and in a common building with the other apartments.

test

Go walk into a housing district and trespass to get a feel for how big the interiors of various properties are (most doors are unlocked). You do not have to pay rent, just buy it once.

No, it's just a slightly more expensive FC-house Private Chambers without needing to be tied to an FC. Apartments are 500k, FC private chambers are 300k and houses are millions and also influenced by your world

>tfw will likely be rich enough to buy a whole mansion in Stormblood if Night Pegasi continue to sell 8 digit numbers in the next few months

>thread says to stay away from lei
>want to get closer to him anyway

Am I making a mistake?

the only purpose a catboy (male) has in their life is to be bred

House you need to regularly log in for, otherwise you lose it if you stay off the game for extended periods of time.
They cost more, but they're also considerably larger.
Apartments are smaller however, yet you keep them 24/7, 365 days of the year.

It's like having a private chambers in someones FC house but without the worry of possibly losing it.

Pic related.

the land runs you 40-50 million gil, so it's entirely possible. best of luck to you, there'll be 72 mansion plots to fight over (and I think we'll have a pretty good shot at them as real estate nuts are likely going to be snatching up the smaller properties first).

I miss Crystal Tower a lot...

if the thread says to stay away its usally a good idea to stay the hell away
actually its best to avoid any named person on here good or bad as you could be a target by association and if you are weak you will be elimanated stepped on and have your name dragged in the mud
Like sugi

lei is super nice, and incredible at video games. also pretty mlg getaway driver

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user

lizr

he took me on a date

ye

You'll get dumped in 2 weeks like 99% of people he's been with.

Cute

show us your black eyes

*feeds you a lemon*

*feeds you a pear*