pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/Q35HE3X5

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls.wikidot.com/chaos-servant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Without the ring i have 31 strength. Mugenmonkey accounts for the rings. Don't sass me m8.

Autistic post ahead

>Darkmoon
- Rework how blue orb connects to players so you don't need to be in the same area to invade, OR make it so it can invade hollows
- Automatically protects players that could co-op with you that get invaded in your area if you wear the darkmoon ring, ala way of blue
- Indictment is a multi use item like every other online item besides cracked orbs OR indictments actually give you some sort of benefit when you use them
- You can use level 1 darkmoon blade even if you aren't a member of the covenant

>Darkwraith
- Put some chests with cracked red orbs in the non-flooded parts of new londo OR make them a moderately rare drop from the ghosts

>Forest Hunter
- Replace the 5% chance of getting rubbish or a pendant with a 10% chance of getting a red titanite chunk
- If an invasion goes on for a really lengthy amount of time, shiva and his ninja spawn by the forest entrance to help out

>Gravelord
- You can send black phantoms into the worlds of NG players, but not nearly as many
- Some kind of feedback that you've ruined someones day outside of them invading you.

>Dragon Covenant
- Remove the red soap sign from the game
- Expand the level range of players that can see your dragon sign.

>Princess Guard
- Covenant now levels up, levelling up by either healing people or defeating invaders in co-op
- Obtain the exclusive miracles for level 1/2 of the covenant
- Can use the miracles outside of the covenant but at 90% power like gravelord sword
- Your summon sign is somehow distinct to show you're a part of this covenant

>Warrior of the sun
- Sunlight spear can be used even if you aren't a member
- All miracles do 90% damage outside of covenant

>Chaos Servant
- Rank 2 reward is the old witches ring instead of literally nothing
- Offering humanity with the ring equipped gives you various hints about secret stuff in the game, such as finding the covenants, how to save NPCs or rare items

>Way of white
- Just remove it, it's not salvageable

I barely use Mugenmonkey, I don't know how it works. I barely use great axes either
Then stay at 31(+5)/30

36/34 my guy. My first Gaxe, no worries mate.

Why does it feel like the champ is playing a different game than us? It looks terribly fun

You can do Tower of Latria completly. If you struggle at Maneater you can gain some levels from 2-3 (the boss is easier than it looks) and 4-1.
Wait a bit before doing 5, this damned shithole.

Why did they have to ruin it with the generic MMO bullshit and SJW bullshit, WHY. I'm suffering just thinking about it, this game was a masterpiece. Too bad that jade careers are now overrun by bots

>removing exclusive covenant miracles
>locking duels behind a covenant
>quelaag's sister giving a ring to talk with her when she things you're quelaag
>forgetting it already has a rank 2 reward
>forced WoB you can't opt out of

Stop

Thanks user :) Im going to try Tower of Latria

I'VE GOT

>360p picture
Where do you live?

Also, 2 hand your halberd, if you kept and leveled it a bit. It's much more easy to kill the jailers when 2 handed
Careful not to fall, too. Never sprint in a place you don't know
Is it your first playthrough ? I took the same starting class for my first playthrough

Anyone want to donate a Titanite Slab so I can upgrade this low tier weapon?

>removing exclusive covenant miracles
the sunlight miracles being exlcusive to a shit covenant that does nothing for you is a large reason why they aren't used. it makes no fucking sense to lock some of them behind covenants when you can use GLS and most of the lightning stuff outside of them

>locking duels behind a covenant
duels are for fags, if you want to duel you should either play a real fighting game or have to be in the duelfag covenant. there's literally no reason to be in dragon covenant in ds1/2 because you can get the red sign which actually works better

>quelaag's sister giving a ring to talk with her when she things you're quelaag
retcon that shit, it's stupid tearjerk bullshit

>forgetting it already has a rank 2 reward
darksouls.wikidot.com/chaos-servant

I suppose I used misleading terms, but the first level up gets you dick all

>forced WoB you can't opt out of
making wob something you have to opt in on makes it fucking useless and something that never happens because nobody would ever use it

overall you sound like a 1v1 shitter that can''t hack it in real competitive games so you turn a rpg with a ganking based online system and bad hitboxes/netcode and try to be MLG

Can't drop slabs you shitter

Sure, let me boot up my Gamecube.
You can't drop titanite, stupid waifufag. Just start a new NG+ cycle or use CE.

i just resized it you little smart shit

While I didn't like Factions/NF as much as Prophecies, I still had such a great time with them. EotN (and NF to a lesser extent) was already headed a bit in the wrong direction for me grind-wise with some of the pve skills and whatnot but it was still enjoyable. I played through GW2's story missions once and dropped it.

How does making myself in-game make me a waifufag?

Not the first time playing a Souls game but this is the first time i took it seriously

I killed Phalanx, Tower Knight and the Armor Spider in the first try but the Mind Flayer kick my ass

Name my beefy strength character

James Vega

dikluvr69

Sir Fag the Unseen

L O N D O R ?

can someone explain what the agape ring does?

some guy at work told me it's the best ring in sotfs. I don't get why? it doesn't seem to do anything

It stops you from gaining anymore souls and locks you soul memory in place.

is it still worth getting DS1 dlc for PS3? it's only 10$, but i'm not sure if the community is dead or alive at all

just got 3 or 4 summons at iron giant at SL50 in about an hour, which is pretty damn good, so i can only assume DS1 with DLC must be more populated

anyone have any info? my computer is a toaster and can't run it so that's out

The only reason to use those covebants are the miracles. I bet you never used princess guard's miracles, if you did, you'd know 90% effectiveness would still be too high that people would use them then never join it again.
Covenant exclusive miracles add a real reason to remain part of a covenant and forbid you from betraying darkmoon/sunbros with no drawbacks.

Dragon signs are already at an advantage, they have bigger rewards so they're almost assured to be picked before regular red ones. Locking parts of the gameplay, when you can't get similar stuff elsewhere, behind covenants is awful, like Darkwraiths do. What if we made WSS only usable by WoW/PG/Sunbros? That's what you're proposing for dragonfags.

Then there's no use for the dumb ring. It's supposed to be a cool hidden eastee egg and you're trying to streamline away cool secrets.

WoB is cancer. If I'm invaded or invading, I want mobs and current phantoms in the fight. Some guy coming in to try and kill me is cool, some shitter coming to help me uninvited when I want to take him amd mobs on is shit design and would get a black crystal.

>only one of my posts concerns 1v1s
>getting this defensive about his shit ideas

I don't give a fuck about how you play souls, but locking major things behind covenants(the three basic online interactions of coop/invading/duels, which should be available for everyone) is awful design. They should be unique enough that you can make out members with special traits they'd have, yet you want to remove those while making you have less choices of how to interact online

Faction was my favorite, mainly because of the assassin, I love playing edgy assassins. Making up random builds for any classes was so much fun. I also played the story of 2 and dropped it, I didn't even do the final mission in which we have to kill the dragon.
It still hurts

Bosses in DeS are much easier than in other Souls games. I almost killed all of them on the 1st try, but in NG+ it's no more joke, I get rekt by pretty much everything.
I still have lots of trouble with Mind Flayers, I try to always kill them before they notice me

is this good

It is if you want to co-op or not end up fighting people like this

It doesn't matter if this is your first playthrough and you just wanna finish the game.

The bosses are among the best in the series, you get access to one of the most popular PvP spots in the game (Oolacile Township), and you can get some nifty weapons and spells
If that sounds good to you, then go for it

>Covenant exclusive miracles add a real reason to remain part of a covenant and forbid you from betraying darkmoon/sunbros with no drawbacks.
not really, it just makes you not even bother. especially since people just use SLB and you can use 2/3rdof the lightning miracles solo

>Dragon signs are already at an advantage, they have bigger rewards
nobody uses the dragon weapons besides the scrub sword and moonlight sword and if you want to get dragon scales you're better off just farming drakes, the reward is the pvp and for whatever reason the red sign has a bigger range of people that can see it than dragon eye. the entire covenant is useless outside of the dragon stone gimmick item

>What if we made WSS only usable by WoW/PG/Sunbros? That's what you're proposing for dragonfags.
wss is a key gameplay mechanic, duelfag shit isn't

>Then there's no use for the dumb ring.
there's no use for it now unless you're mentally 14 years old and fall for the MUH SPIDER GF SO SAD shit

> you're trying to streamline away cool secrets.
by hiding it behind an invisible wall and a bunch of humanity?

>WoB is cancer.
this is like, you're opinion, man. if you can just black crystal them out whats the issue.

>locking major things behind covenants(the three basic online interactions of coop/invading/duels, which should be available for everyone
this type of logic leads to fucking worthless bullshit covenants in ds3 and mostly 2

dark souls is a single player game with online elements, not an mmo.

I just want to free the Dancer from Sulyvahn's control and run away with her

kys

hey /dsg/

posted in here a few days ago about how I reinstalled dks1 for the first time in forever and asked where to invade around sl55. I'm bumping my SL to 90 for more weapon variety. Where should I be invading at that level? Duke's?

first darksouls game and first playthrough of ds3
been plaything through the game as a pure pyro and using raw astora as backup

just found rosaria and killed deacons and not sure I want to respec.

the giant ass weapons seem really cool and are tempting me. They seem like fun. Are they fun?

Oolacile

She's been long gone by the time you got there user

If you Darksign Tumblebuff at the exact correct time, you don't invade but instead freeze all enemy AI and animations until you hit a loading zone/your orb times out.

This may also work with Boss Doors to cheese bosses.

i am aware of the content, just wanting to know if the community is much more alive than standard DS1
but i assume it is yes

>Try PvPing on my 120 using all kinds of weapons
>From meta weapons like the Hollowslayer and the Follower's to experimental gimmick builds like pontiff right eye'd Drang Hammers
>Lose nearly all the time
>Maybe one win for ever 5 defeats at best
>Always invade using executioners GS on my NG char
>Decide to try that
>12 win win-streak

Someone... Explain?

you're a shitter

;_;

You know what is the actual problem with 1's covenants? Everyone can coop. Everyone can duel. Only 3 can invade, 1 in a single area and another very unreliably. The real reason all of these other covenants end up dead is that, if you feel like having fun PvPing, you're almost forced to go darkwraith. Now your "solution" is to destroy the only motivation you had to join those covenants while at the same time making dueling harder. You'd just kill all coop covenants and everyone would be darkwraith with duelfags changing to dragons.

Dragons have their rewards, they don't have to be good, they're unique and there for those who'd enjoy them. RSS has a cloned orb range and is only more popular if you use it to catch multiple popular ranges, in which case you end up at a 50 SL disadvantage.

The three gameplay mechanics have been since DeS. Only game with no duels is BB. They are at least more important than WoB

You might like the lore of it, items don't actually need to have gameplay uses.

Meanwhile the other way to get the ring is to trade with the crow an item you have no way to knowing would gove a reward or start with it when you have no idea what it does. A covenant leader giving you a ring to talk to them would be way too blunt for the game.

Have you never seen how everyone shits on blues in 2 and 3? It's one of the most dislike changes.

DaS isn't an mmo, I don't know why you keep trying to add MMO things. A MMO would have people goving you rewards which you could use even after you were no longer affiliated to them. A MMO would have an NPC gift you a key item which you'd need to use with them. A MMO would try and make an overall unpopular function more useful by making it mandatory. Who cares if the dragon rewards suck? They all have fun and unique looking effects and that's what truly matters for a single player experience and what should drive the covenant popularity

I just remembered I didn't do the last one either because I played through the entire game with one friend and we just got wrecked by the first or second group of enemies because it was scaled for way more people. My favorite part of the game were the viewpoints to climb to.

You're fighting against tougher players at the meta range, you taffer. They have more room for stat investment and some of them probably know the game better than the scrubs at the lower sl.

If you're winning with that, you should've been winning with Hollowslayer too. You should also try pic related. A very fun build for both parties.

Oh, nevermind. I think I read that wrong. Well, I don't know, buddy. Hope that helps.

>$10 dlc
nigger you can get the prepare to die edition for $5 on steam

Wew, was unclear.

Tried using the executioner GS on my 120 and absolutely destroyed despite sucking with every other weapon.

Basically I'm only good with one weapon in the entire game.

You just wanted to post your waifu you fucking piece of shit.

>recommending to become metacancer

will ds3 ever get a dlc that finally makes blue not fucking garbage

making two blue covenants that are 90% identical and bringing back way of blue even though it's a fundamentally bad idea is mind bogging to me. it's the sort of decision that makes me think from staff were replaced by actual literal retards after 2011, the same way soul memory is total souls collected and not just your level + gear

>Who cares if [item] sucks? If it didn't suck, your game would be an MMO!

Did anyone have something like this but for DS3??

you make a good point, covenants should just be useless

fuck having them give you actual rewards or perks that matter, they should give you useless gimmicky shit, give you things that you can get more effective versions of somewhere else with less effort or just literally not work because they rely on other players doing things they have no real motivation/reason to do

having them not fucking suck would make the game an mmo, I'm glad had the sense of mind to give us three blue covenants that overlap and the purple faggots that nobody has any reason to ever summon instead

this is disgusting

kys

Anyone notice that in DS3, no one gives you shit for walking away from a conversation?

>tfw no greatshield with Great Magic Shield as a weapon art
>tfw no paired crossbows
>tfw no chain whip with strength scaling
>tfw no fume straight sword with unique straight sword moveset
>tfw no blinding bolt
>tfw no heavenly thunder
>tfw wog is too slow

enjoy your cellulite fatty

>Everyone can coop. Everyone can duel. Only 3 can invade
is it a problem that you have to go out of your way to try and intentionally ruin other players games just because it's faster than grinding in other ways?

2 and 3 made it so you didn't need a covenant to invade but they also made the red covenants lame as fuck and made invasions themselves worse and worse, where in 2 you get literally no reward besides a few souls and in 3 hosts can just summon spam.

ds1 needed more cracked orbs, but the ds1 covenants were mostly good ideas that needed to be tweaked, instead they were just removed entirely and replaced with something less interesting (perhaps best shown by the lineage of gravelord -> rat -> purple)

I dunno why you're pointing out forest/darkmoon covenants when ds1 has the objectively best version of those two covenants in the series

This is the only good thing they did in this game; viewpoints and exploration. Some areas were nice to look at, but that's about it. No one did MMO like GW did, I wish some devs will do a GW-like, I need this.

yeah, it's casualsouls prepare to le die (tm) edition by your friends at namco bandi games (tm)

same reason the whole game is just MEMBER THIS?? and they constantly nerf stuff that would cause bad players grief, like soul stream or the pre-release idea that mound makers could enter boss fights

having people call you out for behavior might make someone feel bad in this sick and dark and sickdark power fantasy

>Cancer.png

I'm not a scalie or anything but I'd fuck that dragon

>I'm not a scalie or anything but I'd fuck that dragon
>not a scalie or anything
>fuck that dragon
>not a scalie
>fuck
>dragon

I have bad news for you, you are a scalie !

Enjoy your potatoes Seamus

bf?

fc?

If you can win with EGS why can't you win literally with every other greatsword?

sotfs?

lmao

pd?

What's the closest I can get to the FH Warden's outfit in DaS3?
Cathedral Knight helm is a given.

dp?

>Tfw no edgy mask to make the steel soldier helm look even coolier.

I dunno what it is, I think it's its lack of stance weaponart and superior range to the bastard sword.

What if souls games had DPs?

What is Bone Fist?

It's not a DP. DP is fully invincible at least until the first active frames.

QUICKLY, I REQUIRE THE LARGEST. FUCKING. SHOULDERS. POSSIBLE. HOW DO I ACHIEVE SUCH A FEAT?

Cathedral knight helm, knight chestpiece, cathedral knight gauntlets. Can't think of good leggings, maybe lorians for the cloak.

If the boss invasions bug were to properly implemented in the game the host would be presented an option upon getting invaded; run to the bossfog to try to kill the boss before the invader gets to the host, or fight the invader before the boss. The former option has the risk of fighting two tough enemies at once, but with the reward being the possibility of not having to fight one of them. The latter option means fighting two tough enemies no matter what, but being able to fight them separately. Making choices and weighing risks is a normal part of RPGs, so having to do so with invaders fits the game.
As the game was before the boss-invasions bug was discovered, invaders posing too little a threat to the host was by no means an unpopular opinion. I believe that a proper implementation of this bug would make invaders threatening, but not overly so like in Dark Souls 1.

Of course, this won't happen because DaS3 is a cashout rather than a game made because of any sort of artistic vision.

Gundyr

Select "Female" option in the character creaction menu.

Knight chest seems to have too robust of a breastplate.

If I were to hypothetically make a High Wall twink, what sort of appearance should it have.

There would be no possibility of not fighting 2 tough enemies. Bossfights take way too long and during it invader would have nothing to stop him from getting to the boss.

Creighton cosplay

Creighton's chest piece

Like a twink.

In practice yes. What happens though is, most players are asshole. Me included.

Invaded a guy with the bug and he seemed to know what was going on but not of BC. I'm after using the bug and not fighting normally so I actually just ran around the level for 10 minutes until I lost him various times with rings, saw him give up and wait in front of the boss fog by himself for 5 minutes while hidden, then went in and killed him when he did.

And that's what would happen if you could actually invade bosses. Fighting during the boss fight is way more fun, even if solo(for the invader) and everyone I saw using the glitch so far, on both sides, and for helping the host or the boss, will always avoid fighting before the actual boss fight. The invader can and will make you unable to use the second choice

Alvas chestpiece maybe, or firelink chest/leggings. Hard leather chest perhaps?