Fact. the Corvette™ outperforms every single production car that japan has ever produced in its entire history

Fact. the Corvetteā„¢ outperforms every single production car that japan has ever produced in its entire history.
why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_24_Hours_of_Le_Mans_winners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares?

America > Japan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yurop

Why do you feed this faggot thread...

>being this mad at facts

Why can't Japan make fast cars?

I want a timestamped picture of your corvette or this thread is bullshit

OH LOOK ANOTHER COUNTRY VS COUNTRY THREAD

THESE THREADS ARE AS BAD AS RACE BAITING THREADS

And you took the bait, nice one kiddo

Brand new Corvettes being beaten by a car built on tech that is over 12 years old

The GTR already beat the corvette. It's job is done.

Also

>viper cancelled
kek

>paid lap times
>modified corvette

Do GM shills actually expect us to believe this?

LMAO the shitvette can't even complete a lap without overheating

FACT: corvette was 6TH at le mans. and corvette never has won ANY international race right from the C1. because it got beaten by a car with a ecoboost v6, actually 4 cars with a ecoboost v6 the ford GT it even beat ferarri AGAIN and nissan and toyota.

you chevtards tell the funniest jokes.

>Corvette Racing has accumulated 97 victories around the world. Among those are eight wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, two at the Rolex 24 At Daytona and nine at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. From 1999 to 2013, Corvette Racing lead the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) in all-time victories and 1-2 finishes. It also won an ALMS-best 10 team championships and 10 manufacturer titles for Chevrolet.

class wins not OVERALL WINS!
no one in the real world gives a shit about ALMS

no hero biscut for you

nice try chevtard keep justifying the cuckwagon you call a car

lmfao, gm btfo yet again

>eight wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans
Where did they pull that from? Their ass? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_24_Hours_of_Le_Mans_winners

>gm is nowhere to be found on the win list
top fucking kek

>Corvetteā„¢
So a non existent car? lmao

>i-it d-doesn't count
>n-no one c-cares!!

>talking to himself
lmao

I prefer drinking my own piss than eating my shit. But just because I prefer drinking piss doesn't mean it is good.

please stop reminding me gm hasn't won le mans.

>the imposter's trip even says "Gm"
rotflmao

Why is one of the supposed attributes of the new "GT" is that it "beat" Ferrari at le mans or it "won" le mans and when/if anyone says it got "X" place that wasn't first people say "You're a retard and don't understand class races" or when someone says "Who gives a shit class wins don't mean anything" the response is "You;re just assmad cause your ferrar/corvette/aston/porsche lost"

Do class wins really not matter or do they just matter depending on who's favorite car is racing? I have a feeling if Mazda made the new RX9 and it raced in GTLM a few more people would suddenly start caring about class wins who probably would've otherwise said they don't matter.

The GT was purpose-built to annihilate its competition at lemans and did exactly that.

Anyone who says otherwise is objectively wrong and therefore must be assmad that their favorite manufacturer lost.

Ford is GOAT. Accept this.

Its only shit posting dude
Thats all it is

Class Wins don't matter.

Ford shills are as pathetic as GM shill
See
Also Both Porsche and Toyota got better places than Ford.

it seems like they're saying class wins don't matter because that prexo guy is too smart for them.
it really seems that way

t. prezo

>prezo samefagging again

This is the fact of 2016 Le Mans

Porsche Won
Toyota second

Ford cuckmachine is so irrelevant that it doesn't appear in the screenshot. No one gives a shit about the place it ended because CASS WINS HAVE NEVER MATTERED. No one remembers them, they are irrelevant.

>people believe this
le mans 2016 was all about ford vs ferrari

that's all everyone was talking about

>Also Both Porsche and Toyota got better places than Ford
and nissan dominates gm like every single year... but gm fangirls dont want to acknowledge that. they always cry about "its unfair thats lmp2 waah waah", so what they are both still na v8s

Ferd was even slowed than a FWD Nissan

KEK

This. Gm wasn't even in the picture and no one cared about Toyota vs Porsche until the last 5 minutes of the race.

Why does gm always get btfo at le mans?

DELETE THIS

All the fast roads in Japan are far away from the homes of people who can afford cars.

>higher class cars are faster than lower class cars

Congrats autismo. That is literally The point of classes

>V6s outperform v8s at le mans
really makes you think

the power of EcoBoost

based Ford

>My redneck town is the entire world

End yourself

t. gm's marketing team

found the assmad ferrari/porsche/toyota/gm fangirl

No they aren't always faster you fucking imbecile.

Keep with the damage control Ford cuck.

Sad!

Will gm ever recover?

>na v8>turbo v4 and turbo v6
LMAO FORDKEKS BTFO

damage control stay btfo, nissan is king deal with it

V6>V8

all the v8s in the 2016 le mans lost to a broken Toyota v6

sad!
no, it's out of the equation now

>b-but they're faster see. I can cherry pick a car that broke down mid race due to a turbo failure even thought it put down faster laps
>d-doesn't count

Classes are not compared unless they are GTE Pro and Am where they are the same cars but with rookie drivers.

Stay asspained. Step your shitposting game up. Fordfags and Nissacucks are literally the dumbest shitposters here

I don't give a shit about GM.

Also Toyota, Porsche, Nissan, Audi were faster, stop pretending to be retarded, anyone can go to Wikipedia and see the results

See
Thee world doesn't give a shit about your fake amerishit rivalry with ferrari, they care about the who get first place

>Fordfags and Nissacucks are literally the dumbest shitposters here
GM fangirl going full retard calling everyone else retarded, lmao, gm lost to ford in same class stay btfo

>Nissan is king

NEVER WON LE MANS. FORD HAS. BTFO

gm fangirls getting btfo yet again

btfo, will gm ever recover?

>ferd gets 34th place

Calls other amerishit brand slow.

This is why Ford shills are a joke

>C-class wins don't count

I see they're relavent now that ford has "won"

>he is still mad they haven't won a single championship
>I am literally shilling for ford in my previous posts

God you retards literally continue proving my point that ford and Nissan shitposters are the dumbest yards on this site

t. gm's marketing team

toyota won the only series that matters

I never said they werent relevant
Youre just doign a shit load of damage control, back pedaling and goal post moving to avoid the asshurt of gm being defeated by ford on their debut race

Stay btfo gm cuck!

that's not a production car sorry :(

What series is that?

>I am literally shilling for ford against Nissan

Holy fuck. Are you really this retarded?

Your my favorite tripfag because of how aggressively you defend the corvettes honor.

>I never said they werent relevant

Not him but if you're alphonse you actually did.

nascar

Gm has literally never been in first place at le mans

What should I get instead of a z06 c6?

I'm hearing lots of excuses and things of that nature, but no one has really answered ops question.

So what we learned from this thread:

Class wins don't matter
GM and Ford shills are a joke
Porsche won Le Mans
Ford cuckmachine was slower than a Toyota, Porsche, Nissan, Audi and Honda.

a zr1

There was a Japanese guy who raced in Nazcar even in the US. Does anyone know him? i think the driftgook also raced in nazcar and that's actually pretty bizarre. You'd think a guy like him wouldn't go near a racing series like that.

They think shitposting is the answer. Look at the facts for yourself and ignore the autism

That's the gist of it

ok I will, thanks.
I think this post says it all

here are the facts, kek

rotflmao, BTFO

a GTR

Alphonse and prez: do either of you actually own a car? Do either of you even have a license?

I've heard rumors that prezo own 3 cars and has a ~8" penis

hi prezo

>prezo ragequit

as expected

Seems about right