owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

>People have felt for the 4k meme
>people have felt for 144hz meme

im glad its over

1st for Victory

>poorfag trying to rationalize to himself why he doesn't need these luxuries
i bet somewhere some african 4channer is calling clean drinking water a meme

How fucked am i if i want to Solo q my way to Masters playing supports and occasionally tanks?

Does Torb have both of his eyes or is this thing some sort of "turret cam"?

>waifufags

bost waifus and bitch about how they are useless in the current meta

Cute boys!

Will this thread have good memes?

>Hanzo main on enemy team with 130 hours with him
>Go Hanzo myself with 4 hours on him
>Blow him the fuck out of the water and make him ragequit
I can see why people main him this shitter

Jamison Fawkes!

not at all as long as the supports are ana/zen. lucio is pretty fucked because playing him properly and staying mostly on speed nets you less points than being a 24/7 on healing retard due to blizzard's stupid "individual performance" algorithm

Is Brexit Tracer the best Tracer skin?

Of course it is.

Hana is cold

we haven't mastered the meme spray pattern yet

Tracer!

>lmao look at me lighting money on fire xD

"mommy can you pls buy me a new gamer monitor and a SSD so I can look cool on /r/pcmasterrace?"

doubtful

the overwatch meme market has stagnated these past few months. Too many people have invested in the wiafu sector.

What's up with all the burn scars?

>he refers to heroes by their real name
Quickest way to spot a faggot

> Miss, if you don't mind I will impregnate your daughter... Several times.

Holy shit...

SOMBRA IS INSANE NOW

shut up jamison

spent the holidays in mike pence's spa

How to fix Ana:
Healing grenade has same throwing range as Tracer bomb.

?

tell me, have you ever tried 144 hz?

if by supports and tanks you mean ana and rein youll be fine
if by supports and tanks you mean mercy and dva consider suicide

But she's dead

no

>''Say AHHHHH!''
>''Awww, does it hurt there?''
>''There's no prescription to treat what you have now.''
>''Aww, you are not looking well.''
>''Patient discharged!''

Is Mercy a psychopath?

So I know Reaper calls him an ingrate, but is he actually protecting McCree? Sombre had no data on him, which could be explained as he's just nothing useful to exploit, but then she showed up at the same bar. Then one of the devs said Sombra considers Reaper and Widowmaker as friends in a way, and Reaper was watching a family for some reason in the new comic. None of its really tied together but it shows he's not just an edge lord. There's something else in there going on.

Well, I will try then

Post new hero ideas here, I'll start
>healer
>can pull a fuckton of heals out of her ass at any range on demand but it's totally balanced because you have to aim a large hitbox that can be hitscan or projectile to heal
>can do damage to enemies with the exact same function that heals teammates
>also has a grenade that can heal, buff friendly healing, negate enemy healing, and do damage in a decently sized radius with a minor cooldown and no counters
>can completely deny most ults with the ability above or another stun ability on a similarly minor cooldown
>she will objectively be the best healer in the game but will also be a monster in 1v1s with flankers too for some fucking reason
thoughts? critiques? do you think this is balanced?

>As cancer as Ana is I have to respect her as a hero because she requires a lot of skill to play optimally
I don't think that's what this game tries to be. In an ideal world, there should be a horizontal differentiation between all characters (i.e. all being viable, with some suiting some situations better than others), not "we must run a Reinhardt and Ana every game" regardless of a character's skill floor/ceiling

>you literally can't go back if you try 144 hz

are you trying to justify your purchase?
are you getting buyers remorse after noticing minuscule differences?

no but I doubt I need to

what I have now is absolutely fluid and fine

Lust would drive even a robot insane.

reaper/mccree is literally batman/robin

Why is that some of the the big Overwatch Youtube personalities pretty much blatantly hack but don't receive any repercussions for it? I know their fanboy groups would rather gouge out their own eyes than see the truth, but you would think Blizzard would be more professional about it.

Why are McCree mains the most honorable, skilled, and powerful players in the world?

Yeah i've noticed i get much more SR while playing Zen than Ana/Lucio.

I wanna climb to Masters, not suck dick until i get there. though using current d.va to get to masters is really tempting

BACKLINE
MEISASSIN

Very good idea

BUFF JUNKRAT ALREADY

nothing stops me from changing the hz to 60 and feeling like i want to claw my eyes out

yeah if you're a poorfag that can't afford it i suggest you do that. if you ever experience it you won't be able to go back to 60 hz

Is Sombra actually just a weak and useless character or am I just too stupid to figure out how to play her correctly?

If I was D.Va, I'd reward my streamers with increasingly lewd acts depending on how many donations I can get.

>250$ - top comes off
>500$ - pants come off
>1000$ - all of it comes off
>2500$ - masturbate
>5000$ - masturbate with a dildo
>10000$ - let Mei fuck me
>50000$ - let Widow rape me
>100000$ - let my robot destroy me
>500000$ - invite my fans to an all-you-can-cum fuck-me-fest

almost grandmaster maining her but my winrate with her is 37%

>Phareeha

She's a character with an overloaded kit, but cant do shit against tank meta, and cant hack due to the smallest amounts of stray damage

D.Va mains, ladies and gentlemen

jeff pretty much said "you guys are all stupid and have no idea how to play sombra"
but the truth is she sucks and 0.2 less time to hack is not even close of being a good enough buff

seem underpowered, how about you buff her fire rate, mag size and grenade radius then give her stun utility a moderately large grace period so it doesnt even matter if the person you stun is also taking damage when it happens

>250 top off
>500 pants off
>1000 all off
they could just pay for top and pants separately for 750 you dumb bimbo

Did he really say that? Fuck you Jeff.

Make Sombra's hack work even when you take damage but lessen the amount of time enemies are hacked by a short amount

>tfw Junkrat is fun to play as but shitty
>Blizzard probably thinks he's fine and probably won't touch him

Do you think Blizzard thinks Ana's HPS is fine because because they assume people can't aim?

he said something like "we're not giving major buffs to sombra to give the community more time to understand the hero"
so yes, he called us all dumb

Junkrat is balanced
Tanks and Ana are not

it would be op if she could just turn off people's abilities with no way to stop it. Instead of 1 damage stopping the hack, it should be 20 or 30

>Talon Crusader
>female
>knows Reinhardt but was not trained by him
>despises Reinhardt for working with omnics like Zenyatta
>assault
>long range laser mounted on her shoulder
>laser is weak but has an ability to target large projectiles like Junkrat's and Mercy's as a defensive option for very short durations
>prosthetic legs with boosters attached like Reinhardt's back
>as she loses armor she will speed up slightly needing to balance full health versus the need for speed
>carries a sword that can be thrown and will knock a player back a very short distance and pin them to a wall or the floor depending on how they're hit
>throwing the sword leaves them without their best weapon for 6 seconds
>sword is a power weapon and can deflect energy attacks when swung in a random direction but only when swung(no blocking since that's Reinhardt's thing)
>ultimate is throwing her sword generator up in the air and over clocking it so it rains down a field of blades while her shoulder laser sweeps back and forth one time

he never said that lol
he said they are reluctant in buffing her because they are scared they are gonna overdo it and have a second Ana who is a meta defining 100% pick
So they are gonna try and bring her up slowly andcarefully
> .2s faster hack time

> hey watcha doin... Ah, why did you beat me? I though we'll have just a sex... Augh, stop!

Just played tf2 for the first time in 3 years, holy shit

It is worse in like every way. Limited ammo, no shields of any kind, way less classes/playstyles, random critical hits. Also the games are almost always poorly balanced and barely anyone plays healer consistently.

>tfw dva mains are getting triggered by nerfs but your main has been obsolete for ages with no buff in sight

Just a reminder mei's reticle slow is broken and uncounterable.

>audibly say 'ow' when I get hurt in video games
does anybody else do this?

>barely anyone plays healer consistently

Mexican hacker girl

>get frozen by mei
>suddenly get chills
Devil magic?

No, but sometimes I fap to characters of videogames because I find them attractive. Does anybody doing something like this?

can we go back to the days when everyone thought bastion was the most unbalanced thing in the game?

>when enemy pharah focuses you down all the time
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>running away while being shot
>OW FUCK FUCK FUCK OW STRAINED OW FUCK
>whew I lived

SUMMER EVENT IS NOT CANON

DELETE THIS PIC

I think she likes you. Have you tried to write her?

>when you focus the enemy mercy all game as mei

>attacking temple of anupiss
>try going in from the side
>pharah shows up out of nowhere from one of her many hiding spots and lands 2 rockets in my face
>try again
>roadhog is right around the corner ready to hook me before I can do anything
>try again
>pharah shows up again, this time i'm ready for it
>except she has a mercy up her ass this time so I can't kill her anyway

Why do I still have this game installed

New players still think bastion is OP today though

>Pick the hog
>Pop off
>53 elims, 23k damage
>At one point kill their entire team one after another, and then kill half their team on respawn
>"Our Mercy was great c:"

That's pretty reasonable thing to do. I guess they don't want Ana all over again.
Since they started buffing her I guess the time is over.

I'm going to have coke fueled sex with sombra and there's nothing you can do about it

She sucks in solo play.
She's OP when you have your team on voice chat.

Go in with your team dipshit. I hate people like who who constantly get picked off 1v6 and stagger the spawns.

Always remember to thank your healer for healing you user :^)

>back when everyone on the attacking side went to the defender's spawn door and said hello
I miss those days

They need to have her hack not be interupted. It's not like she cripples a character. They lose some mobility options but with the range of it, if you're a character like Pharah she's only gonna get you if you stay too close to earth. Tanks have their shields and armor. She can't even hack robot Jesus' ultimate. Her hack is basically just letting her pick off characters who push too far against the enemy. Her smg is good but she's still squishy enough it's not an instant win button for her. I do support through hack taking longer if she comes under fire though.

>Hack health pack
>Put TP on pack
>Stealth in
>Shoot low health enemy
>TP back because nothing short of a roadhog hook is realistically going to consistently stop you from doing so the second you're actually threatened

She's basically as unkillable as a good Tracer, without having to be good or having to manage your cooldowns. She just doesn't do much damage.

in most solo queue games it's impossible to "go in with your team" outside of the initial push because nobody coordinates