Redpill me on new car smell air fresheners. Who makes the most believable one?

Redpill me on new car smell air fresheners. Who makes the most believable one?

>Redpill me
Kill you are self

Why are yankees so bad at grammar?

>he doesn't use fresh dalmatian blood as his car freshener
gtfo of here you fucking pleb casual

>fresh dalmatian blood
is this some spicy new meme?

>redpill
>doesn't understand you're self
>"spicy new meme""
Kill yourself and any family members that can reproduce

>Redpill me on new car smell air fresheners

user theyre just air fresheners, you just buy one that you think smells nice.

but are there any fresheners that make your car smell like new?
for the record, I'm not a smoker
I bought a "Ocean mist" little tree but didn't like it, and I'm not falling for the Black Ice meme

New car tree is honestly the best new car smell there is. I tried all the other "New car" smells and they did not smell as pleasant as the tree. Even though I'm not a huge tree fan

Have you tried the sprays?

Dog blood stinks less than a live dog, but it stinks anyway.

>redpill
You need to go back.
>>>/reddit/

Chemical Guys New Car Scent Spray

$8 for a whole bottle
3 spritzes lasts for a month if you're not a fast-food pounding slob

I have had a bottle for 3 months and it still doesn't even look used.

Awesome stuff. Should last me years. For $8.

>not knowing that cruella is our guy
>being disgusted by the smell of a dead filthy dalmatian
stay pleb

Blunt Effects nigga
I bought a bottle about 2-3 months ago and still haven't made it half way through yet, just don't get any that smell like fruit cause they're too strong

>Using air fresheners
>Ever

Clean your car you filthy pleb

Having a tree on your rear view is like layering on deodorant instead of showering

lolwut.
If your car is kept clean it shouldn't smell like much really, until you transport food in it or it rains for a number of days straight so it gets a bit damp. Then it smells not great.
People just like a nice aroma. My sister got a new car and before even 2 months passed got a little tree for her car

My car smells like cheap polish prostitutes and beer :(

Yes, they suck

Vent your windows or sunroof for food stink, invest in a moisture absorber if you're in a wet climate

Overpowering little trees smell is lowest caste trash behavior

My car has no foul smells, but I don't want it to be absolutely odorless. Is there anything wrong with wanting to have your car smelling nice rather than have it not smelling at all?

try coffee beans

The thing is, air freshener doesn't smell "nice", it smells like poverty and classless ignorance

Whatever, I went and bought the New Car Scent tree. Much better than Ocean Mist. It doesn't smell like a new car but it comes closer than anything I've smelled, specially after some minutes I put it in the car.

Meme or not, I use black ice.
It's so strong and fresh they last awhile. And my passengers rarely now when I bust ass

Nice digits. That's too strong though (I have first hand experience from when I lived in a dorm with individual rooms and I had my coffee beans in my room, let it suffice to say it was absolutely overwhelming).
I like how New Car Scent smells. I used to have pic related which came with the car, it smelled nice but not as nice as this one, and it was dying.
One of the cars I went to look when I was out to buy a car had it. I couldn't tell it was a smoker's car despite the guy using the ashtray. It works, but it's disgusting. I don't need to cover any smells.

That's part of why I use it. I occasionally smoke in my truck.
Personally I like the smell, but idk if that just cause I've used it for so long.

gb2 reddit

Can anyone explain the appeal of black ice? It smells awful to me, like cheap cologne. Meme or not, it seems to be one of the most popular car scents at auto stores.

It masks foul odors

I like new car smell but only for the summers, black ice is for winter

>it seems to be one of the most popular car scents at auto stores.
It is, I had to take out like 20 of them to reach the New Car Scent on the aisle

Chemical Guys is okay. The Leather scent could use some work but it still smells hella nice.

>it still smells hella nice
That surely is nice, they make the best headlights in the market for euro cars

Don't really get what's so bad about your car having a female scent. That has to be one of the best smells a man could experience

Unless of course, said female is a 500lb landwhale using her car as a fermentation chamber for fast food

>implying cheap hoes smell good

>not liking the smell of cheap whores