Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/jXQZT9P.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aUTTyWH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rivens are mistake

>Still no Dead Space reference skin for Vauban

>Tater edition

why cant we add the raidschoolbus to the header?

So you want a Deluxe Skin referencing Dead Space??

Why couldn't they give our taters more normal looking hair?

Corpus Crewmen are already a Dead Space Reference.

>Failing this Moon mission for the fifth time because people don't understand it

Are moon missions the literal worst thing to happen to this game? Changing the ruleset for almost every fucking mission type was just a dumb idea, especially when you only get a minute to hack 4 fucking consoles.

So /wfg/, what defensive mods do you typically run on your frames?

I had my first brush with Sortie missions last night and my shit was left thoroughly wrecked by the end of it, so I figure I have to do a serious rethinking of my loadouts.

>no handheld Miter that isn't dogass
>no ground-execution melee that ends in a violent stomp on the enemy

>Vault runs
>always that one retard that demands he be able to spend a decade scanning cats, wasting everyones' time
rude niggers

5 consoles if you want to be exact.

CC > Defense.

You'll want Vitality maxed or near maxed (R8), a strong sortie capable weapon and then the mods to make your warframe of choice able to crap out CC after CC.

The first one starts the timer so I didn't wanna count that. It's just so fucking difficult to do it especially when people just rush the consoles and hack all 3 at once. I haven't even seen the portal open once during all these runs, I'm starting to think it might just be bugged and it's not the pubbies' fault.

Invasions as a whole seem like a bad idea.
They offer the Tenno a reward, which they will later use to murder more of said faction.
They may win the battle, but it won't win them the war.

Wait, is it really 5?

I failed mine out of the final 3 but we still rescued the dude.

Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules
discord.gg/aUTTyWH

1 to start, 1 to get into the room, another 3 for the portals.

I just carry the air charges in case it takes too long and just freeze the timer.
Though this time I was the only one ahead of my pub. Everyone was down and dying near the beginning while I was the only one actually at the place then waited for the extract timer to go down.
Though I was an Ivara, so Invisibo's saved the day?

>zenurik lense from sortie
>ive already maxed zenurik for all its worth

to add insult to injury
>sortie 3
>teamates are frost, nidus and inaros
>im valkyr
>fucking valkyr
>they and the hostage get downed several times
>frost's bubbles are tiny as fuck, he was MR8 and had frost prime
>carry their shitter asses by melting lvl 100 eximus units in 3-4 swipes

by the way never listen to tierqueer when he says valkyr is shit, he's just bad and doesn't know how to play her

>tfw maxed everything in zenurik that doesnt hinder your teammates
>5+ minute wait time for it all to kick in

So what gimmick would you give Daikyu Prime? I'd make it hitscan (with infinite punchthrough) and shove up the base damage enough to be competitive with crit-based bows.

>not going superior bare bones zenurik

>3 rivens for sentinels after today's sortie
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE

Thats what Im saying

When we got to the portal, I failed mine out of the 3 for t team but the operative came out

The more enemies it hit through punch-through, the damage+status chance increases which each kill on that arrow.

i at least like it as a last resort because i can freeze the 100 enemies around me on some sortie 3 survival and also have shit like bullet attractors on them

how do you survive with valky when you run out of energy?
how do you maintain hysteria up for a long time ?

what a gift for a frogger

what game is steve shill stealing on his shirt this time?

So do you use Redirection or any sort of shield boosting mods at all?

i'll just keep running my liki so i can infinite cc with my energy gains

You can use it, but you can also ditch it if you think an ability related mod is more beneficial.

Try it out, experiment.

energy is solved by restores/zenurik
hysteria is maintained by letting it get to ~60-75% and "restarting" it

lokis gay
ur gay

i am vauban, grandmaster of cc

Exactly. the plan

Also I like Navigator, it will bring great synergy to it.

keep telling yourself that kid

there is quick thinking but it's only good on frames that have a massive energy pool

if you completely lock down your enemy with CC you won't need to worry about your own vitals

if you manage to still die then you are either a shit player or that X unit is completely op broken and we all share similar situations when we got fucked by X

Can you use Delux skin body + Other Helms?

yes

READ THE FUCKING WIKI

>Have to craft the key and kill Salad every time to get not even a 100% chance of dropping a Mesa part blueprint
Who thought this was good.

just wait a month for mesa prime

much much easier than just hit at least 160% duration and 160% efficiency.

You mean Banshee Prime.

:^)

no one likes banshee. mesa deserves it more

who?

I dont like Banshee either. But it's probably gonna be Banshee Prime.

i hope so. i want banshee prime.

hope you die in a soundquake

Is WF worth starting? Apart from buying how do you get platinum? How stingy is the game? Anything worth buying with real money? Who has the best ass, tits and thighs?

you'll see! you'll all see!

ember or nyx p.

depends. are you prepared to waste 14 h a day with shitty grinding? if yes, then yes.

that cool anubis hat is an alert guise

>Just looking through Jew chat
>Haven't posted anything
>Suddenly User is Ignoring you

Ok.

Rate my operator and frame colors, /wfg/.

>frogpost
Didn't some guy promise you a drawing in exchange for some gift? What happened to that?
[spoilers]Cause if you're ok with that sort of deal I could propose you the same thing in a while[/spoilers]
I could be confusing you with someone else

wait is mesa prime going to be released soon after banshee?

no thanks/10

why is becca so qt

>operator
eureka 7/10
>warframe
fugly as fuck

>how do you survive with valky when you run out of energy?
Don't run out of energy
>how do you maintain hysteria up for a long time ?
Energize

zephyr most likely

k/10

didnt we see something last thread?

i should kms

yes

Who is this cute?

user NO

More like 2-3h as I have a job and two kids.

And now I want a Warframe figure

>cute
all her face has the same color

becca pls buy some (make up) color palettes for your face.

its an ugly grind at parts. but im still falling for it.

Well, the user did wanted to draw something for me. He posted his progress last thread if I remembered

>I could be confusing you with someone else
Nope, you're talking to him right now.

Sorry I missed it
Damn though I bet that nigga doesn't even LOOMIS. Smhtbh

Meant for >You keep fucking up today.

>5 nitain extract to make the anubis helmet
haha oh DE :^)

Are there similar or good offline 3rd person hack and slash games?

havent played for a year now, should i restart my addiction? also dont know what the fuck is going on in the game any more

>considering suicide
Please stop being atheist ok you barbarian?

>Join a fissure mission
>Suddenly talking
>All three people are talking, ingame
>Apparently one guy lagged out, and I took his place
>They extracted only after 5 minutes to get him back in

Worst 5 minutes of my life.

sameface/10

how'd we do boys?

What about your melee mods.

>get warframe at the recommendation of a friend
>have tons of fun buying beer, candy and snacks and just running missions randomly
>he knows what he's doing mostly, but i'm new and retarded and decide I want to build Ash because the moves sound hella epic

So let me get this straight, as a noob who's only unlocked up to ceres the only way to get ash blueprints is for me to farm manics which pretty much only spawn in grineer survival missions after like 10+ minutes in the 20+ level range. There is one of those missions on Saturn. That means I have to:

1) get through ceres which involves doing the memewing quest line, which involves doing a bunch of shit on venus.
2) get through jupiter which involves getting through eurpoa, and some other quest that i have no idea what it consists of,
3) and somehow level up enough to be strong enough to even last 10+ minutes in a survival mission on saturn, let alone get myself there

damn dude, i'm still using excalibur. I've only just built new weapons besides what you start with, and i've already got 40 hours in the game. Am i going to be able to build this warframe before trump gets re-elected? why is THIS WARFRAME IN PARTICULAR so fucking hard to get? is DE just chuckling at little autistic edgy kids like me who like rogues, zed from league, reaper from overwatch, illidan, anakin, etc etc?

fuck man

worthless

Well I'm drawing something for /palg/ now but in a couple of days but after that I want to draw some Warframes. I'd do it for free regardless but hey if I can trade for it all the better. I am only interested in weapon and frame slots anyway cause newfag with default slots.

i have fallen in love with the parkour system, and as such, no.

give it a shot. but dont try to get prime shit right at the beginning, its not really needed. you can do the whole star chart with a boltor, a throwing weapon with concealed explosives and for example the dual zoren.

If you think getting Ash is a pain, wait til Vauban, Ivara, Atlas, Mesa, and Equinox.

>+207% damage, +100% cold
>no downside
IDGAF I'm gonna make a miter now

>Streaming
Who the fuck would watch this game

i dont have a perfect valkyr build, i use something along the lines of this. crit is perfect with hysteria.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out how people manage to do the highest level content without constantly scraping each other off the ground.

It seems an over-abundance of CC and facerolling weapons is the real answer.

>steel fiber

You'd have better luck getting his better version. Also his better version is fairly inexpensive on tradechat due to his recent nerf. It's like

Any Tigris Prime builds without Sweeping Serration/Shell Shock? Don't want to break the bank.

Well, like to add, it wasn't really an exchange, he just did it because he wanted to.

If you want some things you can drop ign and I can give some stuff to you.

try it, or advertise the flight speed and damage if you want to sell it.
all i needed was flight speed and damage on my javlok and now it does over 50k DPS

if you believe it or not, its nice to also be able to tank if energy is low. but yes i agree, valk is the only frame id use steel fiber on.

Blood rush doesn't work on hysteria.
Get some elementals on there.