New Lexus LS 500 Wins 2017 EyesOn Design Award at Detroit Auto Show

>New Lexus LS 500 Wins 2017 EyesOn Design Award at Detroit Auto Show

>The next-generation Lexus LS 500 has won the 2017 EyesOn Design Award for Interior Design Excellence at the 2017 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit.

>The awards are chosen from vehicles debuting at the Detroit show, and are selected by notable automotive designers and educators. It is one of the more prestigious automotive design accolades.

>“With this LS, our goal was to make the same sort of impact that the original LS made when it debuted in 1989,” said Koichi Suga, LS chief designer. “We’re very proud that the EyesOn Design judges recognized our efforts and awarded the best interior honor to the LS 500.”

Lexus has done a really good job!

Other urls found in this thread:

eyesondesign.org/auto-show-awards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Omotenashi, loosely defined as the art of selfless hospitality, is a cornerstone of Japanese culture. To welcome someone into your home or establishment and be able to anticipate their every need is seen as a privilege for the host, and working in a service industry is regarded with the utmost seriousness and respect.

Can you feel it Veeky Forums?

Here are the different winners and categories, by the way.

eyesondesign.org/auto-show-awards/

Interior looks pretty cool, desu

Looking forward to see other colors and materials

What's that next to the screen? Another screen?

This

The front fascia is still gross though

In terms of manufacturing fit and finish I think it is well done.

Car has a face only a mother could love.

People still think this is a meme

I remember this being the center of Veeky Forums's Christmas card.

>lexus will never drop the predator grill

why?

Cause it looks good IRL? Just because a bunch of autists on a Taiwanese chopstick enthusiast board don't like it doesn't mean other people don't like it. 95% of Veeky Forums wouldn't even buy a car over $30k anyway.

I've seen it in person and it looks retarded. They need something to separate the top and bottom halves, it looks like its face is melting.

Because it was Forged from Passion ™

Now i get it.

More like EyeSore, amirite?

Guy on the right is qt

>v6

WHY

FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN

Its the hip new meme.

>reee the car
Just put the fucking bumper grille separator back

that is fucking hideous

I really like the new interior, but I can't see it aging very well.
Imagine a big scratch on the dash, its not like pre 2010 car where you can just grab the part at the scrapyard and swap it.

This.

>16 posters
>23 replies

really makes you think