instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5957193570.html
sites.google.com/site/jjaaba/main/page1
youtube.com/watch?v=UHqPkkSpLZk
youtube.com/watch?v=GDQsujJle_o
discord.gg/R7552jE
discord.gg/d4ZFVnT
youtube.com/watch?v=AkC6Hb2ZmQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you beat me to it. This would have been the better OP pic

user who got this tatted, Email me with proof that you got this tatted on you and I will email you a bunch of nightshift slaps when i get my next run

hey I dont mind if this user keeps following me for the rest of my time here on the /osg/ its just funny how mad someone can get over something that happens online everyday 24/7.

this may be his "secret sticker club" but I ll still be here working on vectors for you anons.

also user that made the drawing of the sticker I was doing for another user, if you want the AI or PSD files I can send them to you whenever, it looks better as a drawing.

email is [email protected]

What does night shift reference exactly? Please let me be the first person you have to explain this to. Or is this just a reference to the fact you like driving at night in a Manuel

It's some deep lore
you have to L U R K M O A R

and use [email protected] or else i wont get your email.

it's not even that deep fag
though I do like the first designs that came out using skylines from different anons' cities

>getting a tattoo of a slap from a sticker general from a car board on a Sri Lankan stilt fishing forum

What a faggot, who gets tattoos

user are you seriously giving up? Just keep trying, its not like you have a time limit. Im sure if you keep at it and do an awesome job youll look back and say damn ima g

>ganbatte kudasai

Update on tattoo.
I can smell the blood.
Bout to go pick up some tegaderm.

It did, artist said it was a bold move for a first tattoo. But the soft skin by the elbow was worse.

post your ride

user EMAIL THIS MAN FOR FREE STICKIES
also do this

I don't have an updated pic.
Need to take a new one with all the stickers.

Any idea when bad decisions will get key ring tags back in stock?

nice truck

so not only is he a madman but he also drives a danger ranger.

kek

i added an extra piece to my interior, all i need now are those damn panty airfresheners.... also post interior mascots

that shifter gets me every time

tyhat an aftermarket unit?

Are tats supposed to bleed that much?

no

Email sent.

I have no idea, but I'm sure it's fine. One I grab the tegaderm bandages I'mma wash it off and it'll be god to go.

I almost got two wheel action on the way to the tattoo shop, took a turn harder than I expected, forgot it sits higher than my last ranger.
Here's a pic of what happened to the last one.

haven't been here in a while. what is this "night shift" tattoo?
don't tell me it's related to a general thread or some dumb shit

its related to my butthole.

sent an email

So if I make a vectored image in illustrator, can I have it printed any size? I'm downloading now, but I'm wondering what kind of images I should use and what size I should aim for for a good print.

Ayyyy, I'm digging that dash fellow Twin owner!!
Plasti-dip or wrap?

Tbh kinda regret bombing mine & clear coating it.
I want to do new stickers but I'd need new panels.

neither, sanded and painted, i like the sticker bomb look

Meme bomb

Dayum, that's some high quality stuff!
Have you done the steering wheel plastic?
I've been debating about wrapping or bombing mine.

This is how I feel mine looks at this point lmao

ty. yeah i did everything on the dashboard level in white (panels, steering wheel accent, vents). I did the door handles red to match the seat accents. And i left the shifter accent piece silver to match the accents around the AC controls panel. Here's a pic from last thread that doesn't have my cat mascot in it.

How'd you do the Nekos?

stickers, this being /osg/ and all haha

The bleeding is fine, make sure you wash all of the plasma and blood/ink off before you go to bed. It'll scab up less and heal easier.

Did that. Then put this fancy bandage stuff on it the guy recommended.
Can't stop looking at it.
I was trying to decide on a tattoo for months when it finally hit me.
I'm beyond pleased with it.
I might spiral down and get as many tattoos as I'm allowed now.

>some loser actually got an autist meme inked into his skin
lmao

it was a meme copying random jap car club names

Only Veeky Forums knows it's a meme. All my normie friends and family think its great.
And I will defend my tattoo to my death.
Because I will have it to my death.

Not if you lose your arm you won't

Tegaderm? That shit's tight but expensive. I usually use aquaphor on it for a couple days and then just unscented lotion. Spiral down man, it's fun.

What do you tell them it means?

Touche. And that's somewhat of a possibility for me.

Yeah. I bought 3 boxes. It's only like $5 per.

Most of them don't really ask. If they do I just say I like cars and it's a nice design.

Night Kids or Speed Stars for my wrx?

Night Kids, but get it tattooed.

have the pantsu air fresheners been sent yet?

>And I will defend my tattoo to my death
like buyers remorsew fuilled toyobaru owners

all the people buying toyobarus make me happy, because I know they will turn out to be cheap as dog dirt in 10 years

I don't think it's that bad.
At least I can hide my tattoo if for some unforeseen reason I wind up not liking it.

Vector newbie user here.

You guys are right, this is pretty fun. Spent most of today working on this. Yeah it's really fucking shitty but it's a start. After I finish this I'm probably going to practice a lot on other shit before coming back and making another attempt at vectorizing this picture. Can't have my waifu be the only one without high-res pictures online ;_;

Any criticism / advice? How did you guys start / what did you do to do better?

pic related what I started with, someone in this thread upscaled it for me. I'll try learning how to add shadows/eyes/the small details tomorrow morning.

BOI HE DID IT

Are the shops with the .jp domains really located in Japan? I need to know this because I do t think I can handle waiting 45 days for slaps.

Nah, everyone can get a .jp domain. They're like 50$ a year.

Which one of you chucklefucks is this.
seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5957193570.html

I can put my stickers somewhere other than my windows.
Shit literally never occurred to me

Am I retarded?

ehhhhhhh ok i wont give up just yet

sites.google.com/site/jjaaba/main/page1

this page can help you find good qualities in pictures. you can print at any size. it's infinitely scalable by definition.

remember when i said not to vector blurry pictures even when they are upscaled unless you realllly need the picture? mistakes are amplified using blurry pics.

white - straight lines should never be in vectors unless the item is actually straight (sword, architecture)
yellow- points are too sharp. does real clothing have edges like that? unless she's sabretooth nobody has fingers that sharp.
green- bad line consistency. it shouldnt thin and thicken so much inbetween each stroke. (MAJOR ISSUE)
blue- shes missing 20 pages from that book

redraw the fingers, please

there are A LOT more points that need fixing than the ones i just circled. those are the ones i just noticed at first glance. please rexport the photo so it's at least 1000x1200, or 300-600dpi. the questions you should be asking yourself is: "does this look natural?" and "are there mistakes that can be fixed instead of copied?"

overall if you take anything away from this, it should be: that any machine can copy a picture, but they dont have fucking eyeballs or brains like humans to fix mistakes.

Looks sick, m8.

That's a good fucking idea. Shit.

>actually OP pic
Fucking madman.

Pre-orders go up after the latest batch ships.

I'm .us and located within the US. You still might be waiting 45 days for slaps. :^)

Most of those mistakes are in the original, so that goes back to picking a non-shit waifu, not babbys first tracing.

agreed, but it's important to catch thoses bad habits before he continues. if it wasnt his 1st trace, then he probably would have seen the original consistency errors and fixed them.

i cant really make meaningful criticisms until he starts with a highres, and uploads a highres

I've been debating different ways of covering up that awful faux carbon fiber.

Latest idea is to do something like this, in either black/white to match the car or black/red to match the interior:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHqPkkSpLZk

agreed starting with a lowres was stupid as (probably you) pointed out before he started

also don't start with shit you're invested in. it's an altered rule from drawing- you dont' start vectoring your own sketches.

a corollary is to do vectoring for other anons, s.t. the investment is not your own but you still have a REASON to complete the work and not just pitch a hissy and give up. Don't take on shit that is super hard or shit that is without good source material (hi-res source) until you improve- the goal being to successfully produce slowly more complex things- not try to shit out the Pietà on your first try.

>inb4 you heathens have to google Pietà

That screenshot is full of QUALITY. So its really not a good choice for babbys first vector. Just grab a screenshot of some modern Chinese cartoon waifu and go with that instead. Probably stick with just doing a face right now.
If you want to do this image for sure. I'd start over, concentrate on the line art, the nose you did is wrong, you outlined the shadow instead of the line. Make sure to keep your line weight as steady as you can and use as little nodes as possible.

I replied last night to your commission request. Ill be starting your stuff tonight even without confirmation.

Just a quick question, have tou tried outting your original picture thru waifu2x? I always do that with any only school anime stills that i use.

>I refuse to sell my car to anyone with no experience with rotary Motors.

WeW LaD

>kebabhunters stickers

lel

source: youtube.com/watch?v=GDQsujJle_o

Sent ;)

Aye lads, 3 hours left to preorder series 3 and get entered into the giveaway. Winner will be announced at 3pm est.

Boi it said on my site that was a preorder, all orders are going out tomorrow

why do the police have lightsabers

Can someone please post the discord invite?

because they can't have guns

>no experience with rotary motors
>can't buy a rotary motor car to get experience

wew indeed

discord.gg/R7552jE

seems ded

why not have a separate discord for stickers and stickermaking only?

Are there any JDM body kits that would fit an F body trans am WS6? First thing I think of are Rocket Bunny kits

That one user would be steaming right now If he knew what just happened. :^)

Might as well make one for /osg/.
discord.gg/d4ZFVnT

I'll probably join later today.

how many people you got so far? Might join in if you guys arnt faggots.

So far there's just 4 of us, getting some basic channel architecture prepared.

there's already a stickerfag channel in the Veeky Forums discord

yeah but there aren't 18 sub-channels

What's wrong with that.

What would be the interest in this?
It's a laser engraved metal keychain.
It would be around 7-8$

Owen Hall, you won the giveaway, check your inbox if you're here!

Also all orders are going out tomorrow! Thanks to everyone who preordered

Im in here but just lurking

um. we don't boat senpai

it says land barge you idiot

Thanks. I'll start with something else then to get practice in and post back for further criticism. How do you guys keep your lines more or less consistent between strokes?

she may be obscure but she's definitely not shit famalam. you trying to start a fight?

Fucking newfag

where are my panty fresheners. my car smells.

Looking for some feed back as to what OSG thinks of these

i've never had a turbo that went "turbo noises" or "whoosh"... they go shtutututu

Nice, you raging that drunk user's dream? Looks promising.

Maybe im stupid but this sounds alot like high pitch whoosh to me

youtube.com/watch?v=AkC6Hb2ZmQs

Those hands look really creepy.