Look, anyone who thinks you gotta make a truck heavier to make it stronger has been working too long without a hard hat...

Look, anyone who thinks you gotta make a truck heavier to make it stronger has been working too long without a hard hat. Meet the all-new 2017 Ford Super Duty. They cut weight with a high strength military-grade aluminum alloy body and reinvested a big chunk of it to beef up the high strength steel frame, forging the most capable heavy-duty pickup in America. Time to punch work in the face. This is the next level. This is the Ford Super Duty.

yeah just dont take it to the car wash

I would think you need some degree of mass for traction, though I don't know if there's an upper limit or if the benefit is negligible at some point, or you could just throw ballast into the cargo space anyways.

You do need weight for traction, but you get diminishing returns as weight increases.

>tfw i want to buy a 2017 f350
>tfw work white collar software job
>everyone would give me shit

think im still gonna do it

fuck it

Okay. Anyone like coming in first place? In everything that matters? Introducing the all new 2017 Ford Super Duty. The only high strength military-grade aluminum alloy body heavy-duty pickup. It takes first place in every measure of tough. Best in class towing. Best in class payload. Best in class horsepower, and best in class torque. Winner winner, chicken dinner. This is the all-new Ford Super Duty, 2017 Motor Trend Truck of the Year.

godmachine

hey look it's fords advertising agency, here to shitpost about one of the three identical pick-ups that are sold in america

t. gm's marketing team

Too bad it can't haul shit and haul ass at the same time
>Ford btfo

>I would think you need some degree of mass for traction
That comes from the payload. There is absolutely no gains to be had throwing dummy dry weight at a truck for the sake of traction. All it does is impede on the payload you're allowed to carry under a given GVM.
Stay assmad fangirl.

>Too bad it can't haul shit
You're speaking as though the 530kg payload in that ute is impressive.

>i get all my car knowledge from Forza
stay assmad busrider

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>stay assmad fangirl

ford's advertising agency can't even come back with anything except 3 year old memes

(OP)
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniffs….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

The front end looks alien. Do people actually buy these because they want one or is F150 just a band name now?

Okay. Anyone like coming in first place? In everything that matters? Introducing the all new 2017 Ford Super Duty. The only high strength military-grade aluminum alloy body heavy-duty pickup. It takes first place in every measure of tough. Best in class towing. Best in class payload. Best in class horsepower, and best in class torque. Winner winner, chicken dinner. This is the all-new Ford Super Duty, 2017 Motor Trend Truck of the Year.

I reckon it looks modern, and has menacing presence. I don't understand the criticism modern pickup design gets on this board.

>F-150

I dont get that feel. I get a stale and lonely feel when I look at it. Like used outdated computer equipment sitting on top of a trash heap.

because aussies are mad cunts

t. aussie

Rip Holden VE-VF you where too good for this world

>military grade
So lowest bidder shit meant to be used by brain dead marines?

There's no such a thing as 'high strength military-grade aluminum'...

The Military rarely uses aluminum, as it's weak, and it burns...

Truck is pretty nice, so nice that I may consider getting. Two of my coworkers at our construction site own the same truck and it made me want to jump on that bandwagon and get one too. My only biggest concern is the Powerstroke diesel, I've drove nothing but Cummings all my life and know nothing about Duramax or Powerstroke.

You mean it melts, then burns. Its not magnesium.

so basically you're saying it will be easier to tow than previous fords

Kek