/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo
motormag.com.au/news/1701/2018-subaru-wrx-and-wrx-sti-revealed
baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/opinion/harassment-of-women-by-men-at-summernats-cannot-be-excused-or-ignored-20170115-gtrqet.html
hioctaneracing.com/blog/2010/11/18/the-reality-of-the-rb26-oiling-system.html
youtu.be/tFxBu3gQWSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh sweet i can detrip

shall i stop posting scans? Almost ran out

Stop posting entirely, that'd be pretty sweet.

>not being rama rama

Soft cunt.

Seconded.

here have more scans as i find them

thirded

whats that you need the specs on the hsv senator? say no more maet

there is litereally no point for your existence here, you have no friends, anything you do is retarded and followed by people giving you shit

go find a nice sub on reddit or something where everyone is carebears, you might have a better time there

>go find a nice sub on reddit or something where everyone is carebears, you might have a better time there
Common you guys are being overly harsh and you know it.

you idolize shit cunts yet crap on me because what its the "thing" to do around these parts?

I dont want a fucking hugbox but i dont expect a venemous pit of snakes wherever i post or on discord.

These things seem like they would've been a competitor to the M5. Do you reckon buyers were put off by the association with bogans that comes with HSV or was Eurosnobbery too enticing?

I'm enjoying the scans

but think about how you spend your free time, man

what is gained by spending every day on here shit talking people you've never met?

that time could be put to such better use, pretty much doing anything else you can possibly think of is an improvement on this

"Fuck that shit brah, you can either be a sick cunt or you can be a sad cunt, don't be a sad cunt brah"

I'm going to reply to all of your posts with this.

Probably both.

HSV's always will be known as tarted up Commodores for cashed up bogans.

I think they saw through the fact that it's a fancy commodore

Which isn't necessarily wrong but they certainly tried to appeal to a classier mob with the Senator and Grange.

Is that a bad thing? By no means was the Commodore (of the era) the best car about but it wasn't a total shitheap either.

have fuck else to do its cold and raining outside or boiling hot

i just come to Veeky Forums to relax when theres nothing to do and all i cop here is shit

Hsv = SS = Berlina = Calais with the ls1 option
getting the last of the boomer money so they can buy them all up and sit them in garages never to be driven

it's a time sink, man

what do you enjoy doing when you're not on Veeky Forums?

if you spent the time you've been on Veeky Forums learning a craft or something instead, you'd probably have enough practice to be raking in the bux by now

this website does bad things to you if you spend too much time on it

save yourself while you still can

>if you spent the time you've been on Veeky Forums learning a craft or something instead, you'd probably have enough practice to be raking in the bux by now
i have tho ive done welding, gardening, tonnes of outdoorsy shit

just waiting for a nice day to go out and that will be tomorrow.

today is muggy as fuck and the hills i live on are horrid to tackle in the rain.

Brushcutting and mowing is oddly calming

isn't it apparent how bad a use of time Veeky Forums is after doing all those things?

I've found that personally, my moods are always at least a bit better after I'm not able to use this site for a while

try putting it on the backburner and focus on activities that provide you with an actual reward, you'll feel much better for it

The thing that kept HSV afloat in the luxury market is that they are half the cost of the equivalent BMW M5.

All of the cars that HSV make still have the bog standard commodore panel fitment specs.

Fucking Nazis trying to get me to stop sniffing gas. Fuck you. Faggots just jelly they cant afford gas to sniff it.

Watching Sips play My Summer Car is really triggering me

Why watch it then?

Because Sips

based sips

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

Which is faster, WRXs or falcadore?

on bitumen, falcadores
on dirt, wrx

easy

>tfw you don't have a single drop of abo blood so that you could be set up for life.

Don't know why abos complain or people act like abos got it bad when they literally have everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Said that Green text irl and got scolded by people around because abos are so "disadvantaged"

like fuck off, give me a drop of noonga blood and I would get that free education or free Centrelink money without the jumping through hoops

On straights, falcadores
On any kind of curve, wrx

Pretty sure the WRX should be faster in all cases

Depends if user means sti or not.

this exact feel

anti white Racist cunts dont give a fuck about how they treat whites.
Falcadore drags+highway
Rexxie rally+cornering

>car is missing all rear branding stickers
wat does this mean?

Or what era, a 99' sti would flog the shit out of an equivalent falcodore, but the inverse would be true in the modern equivalents. The current model wrx/ sti isn't the same bang for buck bogan mpbile it used to be. Just a somewhat fast kia-looking thing

debadged meme

usually with a custom paintjob because fully sick

its actually so they dont adverise they bought the poverty pack spec model
such a shame the old 22b bugeye and CMR spec WRC cars where my fucking idol as a kid

Now the look god aweful and heavy doughy pos

>out of curiosity check sti prices
>2016 model starting at $50k

Holy shit why are these cars so expensive.
I though my xr6t was expensive at 35k brand new 3 years ago. Prices are fucked

Some people like me just like the clean look because cars don't need to have QUATTRO ECOBOOST SKYACTIV

because jdm a shit mate

only silly badge mine has steock is Gen3v8 but i like them

Don't worry, new WRX ccoming in 2018 will save us
Converted to prices at the time, it sounds about the same. The S14 200SX sold for 40k when it was new

>Don't worry, new WRX ccoming in 2018 will save us
do tell ive heard fuck all about it

motormag.com.au/news/1701/2018-subaru-wrx-and-wrx-sti-revealed

This right?

>mfw it will have the same engine

I know that feel. don't forget they tick boxes and shit to get first priority at jobs and they have abo only jobs too.

is it true though that you can just start claiming to be part about and people can't say shit about it or request for proof cos das raycis?

Why are white women like this?

Oh lol I thought a new generation was coming out in 2018. Probably 2019 then. The facelift looks hot tho

Nah the local tribe needs to sign off on you being an actual abbo or some horseshit
Women a shit

That is the new generation.

With the same engine

no jokes just buy em a goon sack and a can of paint. that's usually enough to get them to sign you off

Nah both my folks are euro boat people

No it's not. The normal impreza rolls out on the new platform but the wrx just gets a facelift.

why leave the wrx sti with the same engine after 20 years?

seems extremely lazy

People have been asking that for 10 years mate.

let us remember the glory days

fuck modern jdm

>2007SubaruImprezaWRC
>clearly a mid 90s Impreza Group A

guessing its a 2007 DSLR photo m8

Daily nigger hate thread at 2637 Garrett's Run Rd Ford City PA I see any of you spooks I'm shooting you in the head with a 12 gauge 3 inch mag

>12 gauge 3 inch mag
10 GAUGE OR BUST

G
U
A
G
E

O
R

B
U
S
T

We can go 3/ 1/2 inch mag if you wanna get Lipps coon

nice shitpsot seppos

Welp /dat/ died I'm signing on the last time.

how good is mace windu, srs

fuck off

I ride a motorcycle, none of my faggot friends in sydney ride motorcycles, where do i find faggot friends to ride with,

i do see some sad old blokes posting on gumtree.
maybe just ask around at your work, surprised me the number of riders at mine, even if they ride boring bikes

My work has 8 staff members....
My manager does ride though, at least, he will once he gets his vstar registered

Looks for a sydney group ride page or something?

I'm sure there's a Sydney bike forum that organises shit like that too.

Riding in groups sucks though. Solo night rides are best rides.

bar lyf means solo night rides at least twice a week.

Facebook pages
Sydney riders is one group

>want to die
>but really don't
I'm so tired of this confusion. Where did that drive for life go?

I'm the same. Though I think i'm more cowardly and apathetic so that's why I don't want to go through with it.

I lost it in my early 20s after the realisation I was going to be a no friend no gf loser dead end for the rest of my life.

Oh cool the overseas/insomniac fags still post.

Hang in there bro I find only thing that makes me truely happy anymore is a nice long Intense midnight cruise or Hoon.
Blame society failing.

Neets and rejects like us are just the first and certainly not the last even normalfags are waking up and not working or getting married or having kids.

Then there's the whole immigration problem but it all boils down to this country slowly dying and turning into madmax

Appathy pretty much sums up my current life right now. I can't force myself to give a shit about anything, not even the stuff I care about.

Such a cop out though. It's true, I'm one of those people who feel through the cracks and ended up a sad sack of shit at the end of high school before dropping out and doing jack shit for the last 3 years. Doesn't help that being a white male essentially makes me literally hitler in societies eyes

Lol I'm 7+ year hs and college uni dropout here it doesn't get any better.

Best we can do is get comfy and try and squirrel some savings or dibmedats.

Can't find any reliable work either

Where in Sydney are you and what do you ride

Ok so I want to buy an s13/180sx in the near future to use as a track car, will never rego it
The question is leave the sr and build it, rb20 or rb25?

Dirty 30 or bust.

turbo Barra, you know it to be true

Build SR20, use RB25 box.

RB25, NEO if you can.

>baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/opinion/harassment-of-women-by-men-at-summernats-cannot-be-excused-or-ignored-20170115-gtrqet.html

Aussie auto culture is truly a wonderful thing. Keeps the feminists cowering.

Nah she has a very good point
When was the last time you went to summernats user? Would you like a bunch of drunk filthy lebbos shouting at your teenage daughter/sister or wife/girlfriend/whatever to take their clothes off? And then the unaustralian cunts start getting handsy when she awkwardly refuses for several minutes? Because thats exactly what happens, 100%.

Summernats will never be a family friendly environment as long as drunk bogans and lebbo scum are allowed in.

>
>Nah she has a very good point
>When was the last time you went to summernats user? Would you like a bunch of drunk filthy lebbos shouting at your teenage daughter/sister or wife/girlfriend/whatever to take their clothes off? And then the unaustralian cunts start getting handsy when she awkwardly refuses for several minutes? Because thats exactly what happens, 100%.
>Summernats will never be a family friendly environment as long as drunk bogans and lebbo scum are allowed in.
Back to Melbourne with you sjw faggot

>wanting a family friendly environment
>wanting sjw's to go to burnouts
while i agree with you, this is /dat/ so yeah nah you're a shitcunt

>job provider recommends me to a job along with some others
>its being a janitor and cleaning toilets
>have now concluded that if i ever have to take such a job i'll actually an hero since a life with my hands in shit and piss isnt worth living
i hope i find something good soon. i'd stock shelves before i do shit like cleaning shit.

>mfw tnt still havent delivered my fucking box
REEE

rb25/26

set up a proper catch can at the very least though

hioctaneracing.com/blog/2010/11/18/the-reality-of-the-rb26-oiling-system.html
nah he should use the 6 speed m8
/dat/ is slowly recovering after dickscord crap but summernats is about manlyness and burnouts

not some uppity cunts feefee's, what the fuck is she doing there? Or is she just self inserting.

Dont be so down.

i saw a cute short blond QT cleaner once she was nice.

>She will never have sweaty sex with you in a sparkling clean public bathroom
why live ;_;

its hard not to be down. its so damn quiet out there for anything else and the job provider is getting pissed at me. i'll go poor or an hero before i take a job that will make me hate myself even more than i already do.

>not supporting ethnic cleansing and a nationwide Cronulla
>taking your hypothetical teenage daughter to Summernats
>taking your hypothetical family to Summernats in general

When I get to the age where I've got all that shit I'm putting it down as a "business trip" and fucking off with the lads. If I have a son he'll learn when he's older.

Summernats isn't supposed to be a family-friendly environment you latte-sipping inner city urbanite softcock. Go take your kids down to a Downshit hardpark where degeneracy and enjoyment are frowned upon.

FUCK OFF

Been there done that last year mate.

Just idk find a hobby or something its all we can do
Is going to summernats alone a good idea? A local car group will probably go next time.

>what the fuck is she doing there? Or is she just self inserting.
It's just some ugly man-hating slag having a whinge about men enjoying themselves. Preaching to the "cars are appliances and hoons are eating kids" crowd.

i have hobbies but i still feel pretty bad. i'd get help but the minute you mention an hero to a doctor things go pretty bad. i'm in therapy but still this job provider doesnt seem to give a fuck or understand anything.

hope she gets run over and raped by warboys m8
Meh ive meantioned an hero to my doctor this time last year she recommended anti depressants but i didnt take them never have.

if it wasnt for cars and bantz i wouldnt get out of bed m8

You live at home?

Here have a skid ya poor bugger

youtu.be/tFxBu3gQWSs

live at home, pretty much maybe 1 or 2 friends i see rarely and a car. the car and the few people i talk to are all that keeps me going

maybe i'll mention it to a doc but im afraid of it going on my medical records. shit like that can mess with things in the future.

Youre the cuck who has no problem with dirty lebbos raping your daughter or sister
You fuck off back to melbourne cunt

>Summernats isn't supposed to be a family-friendly environment you latte-sipping inner city urbanite softcock
Big talk from a cuck who loves to watch lebbos sexually assaulting white australian women!

Family friendly as in some sheila with her bloke doesnt have to be surrounded by filthy lebbo cunts demanding her to strip down.

Treating women like objects isnt australian FUCK OFF BACK TO LEBANON YOU DICKLESS SHIT KEK! Fucking make me sick!

What Holden is that? Looks sick.

Holden banshee by the looks of it

same here i live out of town so when my car is out of action i dont get out much and its boring and depression.

I used to think like you but once you meantion the S word most psychologists and gp's are nice at least my local ones.

All i can suggest is to get the fuck off this board its been really toxic lately during all hours not just ausfag or yank hours, asians and euros are ruining it as well.

Do you have a project you can get running? Do that or get out the house at least i usually just go for random drives see what breaks then head home lol and it starts all over again.
The fuck are you talking about?

Summernats has NEVER been family friendly EVER

they tried to gentrify it and nobody showed up so that went lax and the event is better for it.

Fast cars, burnouts and beer are really not a gurly scene are they faggot? unless you drag your fruity ass there m8.

Go drift your prius into a well, the girls that go to summernats know 100% what goes on there.

HSV Wogaro

>wanting sjw's to go to burnouts
Nah bruh I just want to be able to go with a lady friend or family members and not have to keep watch for some rapist labenese scum bag grabbing ass and pulling her into a germany-2017-new-years tier muslim rape crowd.

Anyone ITT who thinks this shit should fly needs to get the fuck out of this country. 100%

>waaa muh safe space
Dont leave your women alone there then what the fuck why would you bring them anyway?

>Summernats has NEVER been family friendly EVER
used to be a time before lebbo shit cunts when the AUSSIE BLOKES would just watch sluts do laps and flash their tits or the wet t shirt contests... Women in the crowd werent mobbed and harrased.

Fuck off fatcunt you arent australian either
Not surprised either seeing as you have a lot of mud blood in your skin