/msg/ - Maplestory General

Demon Edition

maplestory.nexon.net/news/19987/v-179-v-lucid-patch-notes
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

WHISPER ELYI ON REBOOT FOR A GUILD.
Waifus on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow on Bera

>Legends
2x/1x/1x/3x [Quest] v62 Nostalgia server. /msg/ approved.
maplelegends.com/

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/547avi/kms_english_player_talks_about_the_v_matrix/d7zgmh2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for under new management from now on. No faggots allowed under this line

lol

>Gms players having hope
You'd think you'd have learned what to expect from the last 7 years

Aria is best waifu

I WANT THIS NIGHTMARE TO END

1 hour and 10 minutes apparently

thank god

will nexon fix the event hall before the ss ring event is over?

will royals update before there's a nuclear war

MadWolf save us from no guild hell

>tfw have to join normie guild

>go chaos von bon
>he lags out
>easy two minute kill
>ask the same from cqueen
>get fucking dumpstered because her flame breath 1-shot kept lagging and I had no time to get to her butt
>lose 10 buff freezers

this god damn game and the private servers; It's like every six months a new one is created and then populated with the same people jumping ship from a separate private server that went to shit because of admin drama or BR infiltration

I played GMS for two years and absolutely loved it, but once potentials were introduced it just turned into p2w cubestory. fuckin a I liked just chattin it up with the other people i was pqing with

some power above should consolidate the private servers so one can have a population above 500 for more than a month for a change

reboot is a scam

Anyone have a link to the chart that shows how many cumulative nodes you need to get to what level?

it's extremely difficult to code a up to date modern pserver

v83/62 servers quickly get old once the nostalgia wears off

demon bitches are the best

Do you get anything from filling out the soul collector book?

all opened souls of the one you compelted will be lvl 2

reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/547avi/kms_english_player_talks_about_the_v_matrix/d7zgmh2/

night friends

I want to add attack to my necklace
How can I do this?

If it already has attack on it: Chaos Scrolls (preferable ICoG or CoG)

If not: Occult scroll first, then see above. This can boom at 10% chance.

Nice timing, I am waiting for a queue at Gollux. Just trying to make a nice Greed Pendant. Thanks user

This used to be impossible and now I can do it in 5 mins :o

5th job +nx OP

Why did you do it before 2x comes up in 30min.

Ppl say 2x doesn't affect gollux. They also say it doesn't affect commerci but I don't believe that

Not him, but Gollux drops are a reactor, not a mob. Drop buffs don't work on reactors.

it doesnt

>kaiser
Gratz fami
>actually using the shade link
No monster park potions?

I don't have monster park pots :*(

Shade link saved me a bunch when I was learning normal magnus so I thought it was cool, dunno what optimized set of links are :9

I have $20 how do I make it to level 200

>tfw my alts get amazing inner rolls while my main gets crap

thats your new main now

Cancerlord is back to try out 5th job. Still need one more of the stones so I need to wait another 8 hours. Hows everyone enjoying the patch?

does 2x work on coins from gollux and magnus

Training with my level 190 200k range hero fucking sucks. I already scrolled everything but I have no good pots and I'm not gonna waste mccs on a damn alt

3 3hour 2x really burns me out. The break between them doesn't feel long enough

>tfw shit potentials on 205 main
6% main stat is like the best I've got. How do you guys even get legendary or unique items, let alone ones with good potential?

I use Daddy's credit card because I'm a non reboot autist.

I need them to unlock my main so I can go back to sitting in Henesys bitching about how shit the game is.

ded

trying to spawn inferno den is such a fucking joke.

You have more range then me and I'm higher lvl

mornin

it just happens

hey pals

Is there a way to do it? I thought it was random

I'm a Bow Master
I die so easily if I accidentally switch off red arrow
What do I do to not die easily? I don't want to scroll defence or something but god damn

yeah it is but I was training for about 2 hours solid till I got one.

i logged in killed some stuff and it spawned, but im sure its about combo kills

>Actually went and pulled a bitch move to remove me

That's okay. Here's your daily reminder anyways. Kill yourself chow you worthless fuck

I almost forgot the rope. I messed up on measuring it for bitch and knotted it so give me a few days to fix it

Did anyone actually get a Magnificent soul?

I did 6 and nope

>I'm a Bow Master
>I die so easily

I know that feel, friend.
>Be NL
>Elite mob spawns
>one shots me
;-;

Wow how much would this go for?

8-9b.

I'll give you 50mesos for it

Anyone have an updated list of grinding spots? GMS

>One of the least popular maps and a bot hack

>fucking 3b in red cubes and i never get at least 2 attack lines at the same time

meanwhile 13 matk/13 matk/10 crit shows up at least twice during that fucking time span

just bot more meso lol

How do you fix the drop rate glitch?

i actually did

Adventures in chasing that +1 attack speed

Should I reroll this? I have a mag pierre

Do you think it's within the realm of possibility that nexon would do a gender swap event? Maybe even if I had to buy it I wouldn't mind.

It's just that.. I've always wanted my Bucc to be female, but I made him so many years ago back before I cared about creating waifus.

It's got a bunch of cool perms on it and a permanent pet yeti that I desperately wanna keep but can't bring myself to play the disgusting male character.

Veeky Forums is a sad and pathetic place for neets. I pity you all. Honestly.

I think the gender variable is literally a char and the gender function is just returning that private char

So they could super easily from that perspective

Prob won't though unless there was actually demand for it.

I would just make a new one but it's got old as fuck equips and just overall has been a main character of mine for years and years and years.

I just don't care for being a male in game, as my philosophy is: who wants to play dress up with a dude?

What time do boss instances reset?

Me.

This Kaiser is a male, you can tell by the eyes

During April Fools they release other-gender hairs, but last year they didn't do it for some reason. The base model is the same actually, just eyes and hair tell the males from the females

2hr51m

Hmph. I dunno how I feel about that.

close enough?

Idk, the reason I wear glasses is because the eyes do give it away, but iirc they also sold the eyes I was just being cheap. Here's hoping they bring it back in April

You seem like the gayest faggot that ever lived.

Server?

YMCK, and yes

I've done things that would make even your step-dad blush

post em

Damn, and here I was hoping you would say khaini. I jumped from yellonde a long time ago when I realized it had 1/10th the hacked items as khaini, which isn't even the biggest.

How much do hyper rock coupons go for? Max mesos or even more? Someone dupe me one please?

>maplestory has stopped working

Fucking Christ. I don't use this laptop for anything, and it's worked just fine in the past. Why must this game be so god damn difficult.

?
They're part of the same server alliance now.

$125-150.

They won't do it. South Korea hates gays, lesbians, and trans so they'd never approve of gender changes.

It's not at all like that though, you aren't an actual male becoming a female, it's just fucking pixels changing for the sake of gameplay (there are certain outfits exclusive to a certain gender).

You really think they would try to spin it that way?

I did some basic work on increasing crit rate vs crit dmg, I know everyone has a hard-on for 100% crit, but improving crit dmg seems to be way more important (crit dmg math to follow)

Curious though, if you have Ignore Defense go up by 1% in your stat window (after all the multiplications) does that mean you directly do 1% more dmg to bosses with at least that much PDR? Or are there other considerations

tl;dr

Crit rate increases at high amounts will improve your damage by roughly 3% per 1% increase in crit rate but damage will increase it by 6% per 1% increase

>You really think they would try to spin it that way?
people spin lots of shit about things like that my dude

Nigga, KMS is the same regional MapleStory service that restricts the gender of characters you make to the gender of the actual Korean person who signed up for the Nexon account.

You really think something like that would go through?

Ok so actually I messed up that pretty badly, since crit damage is added to the base average 1.35x crit damage. It's actually fairly closer, but then you have to remember how much hyper stats cost at high levels and that crit gets 2% per hyper level at some point

Best donor equips?
I'm donating in the case royals does not shut down.

retard

stifle creampuff

What's avaliable? The donator panel seems to be down right now

My first sweetwater drop and it's the 2h axe. But I have a hero so nice try nexon

I meant that I used to play on yello a long time ago but switched to khaini.

Nice hastebox nexon