Redpill me on peugeot

Redpill me on peugeot.

Also: 208 or 308?

308 will do far more damage and get the job done.

Damage to what? Pedestrians? Roadkill? Itself? Me? My wallet?

208 looks better imo

all of them

New 308 looks like a fucking golf

Have fun riding the bus because it will be 90 % of time broken

no later than an x06

It's french

Like most french carmakers, they are mostly alive because the government is one of their main shareholders, and by outsourcing their manufactures in eastern Europe and China.
Were utter shit from the late 90s to late 2000s ; they seem to be getting somewhat better.

their TU5 is one of the very few eurofag engines left that doesn't start falling apart at 150k km

308 is better overall but not by such a big margin that it matters, so the 208 is a good option if you're looking for cheaper and/or smaller.
Even the 108 is a good car now but probably too small to your liking?

Peugeot (and Citroën) make good cars now, easily on par with the competition but unless you like the looks they're not really better than the rest either. Thing is though, nothing in those classes are really worth buying for excitement so just go for what appeals most in looks and size.

Drive the 208 and 308, and their competitors, to see what you like the most.

a Megane

French cars are extraordinarily shitty, and impossible to find parts for. Fuck, they all went bankrupt by the mid-80's. Renault was the last to hang on, going belly up around 1986. That said, at least Renault did have one good idea when they had input into the initial design of the Jeep XJ. Citroen and Peugeot haven't been around since the 1970's.

>america

>france

Depends where you live and what you want, HDI for reliability in Peugeot but clean the turbo if you have one otherwise £50 for a new cartridge and if its shit go to the scrapyard and buy a new one rinse and repeat.

I love my .308, too.

k

Citroen was done by 74.
Renault 87
Peugeot went tits up in 91.

1991. Who fucking knew?

The only person I personally knew that owned a French car was my step sister. She had a Renault Alliance, and Mother of God, what a massive piece of shit that was. Horrible, horrible excuse for an automobile.

Well I still own a 206. First car I owned, crashed it tons of times, spare parts are cheap and easy to find. The car has always been pretty reliable, never had a single problem with the engine

CC version here, it's cute.

ITT: autistic americans giving their opinion on shit they know nothing about

R u a grille?

lol enjoy French "reliability"

Have you seen a 206? It's hilarious that they put a scoop in the hood which doesn't even do anything but rust out the top of the suspension. Literal French ricer company, I wouldn't buy a car made by those people, ever.