What is "black culture?"

What is "black culture?"

Without mentioning white people or oppression.

A mix of southern rural culture and northern urban culture, with regional variations and a substantial excess of poverty and drug addiction.

twerking

Rapping, soul music, jazz, rock

Those nice gospel get downs

Twerking, dabbing, whipping, nae- naeing.

Making dank memes, pimping my ride, getting shawty.

Thug culture?

I can't say, because like white culture there are various shades of it.

But I'm sure good Ol' Dom will teach us.

gettin jiggy wit it

did you mean Don?

That's like asking what is Jewish culture without mentioning goys or oppression.

Yeah, Don

What is "American" "culture" anyways?

Basically anything opposed to white culture. They actively segregate themselves and refuse to blend in to the wider American society. All these dumb names like shawuisha, d'rale tyrone Etx is a way to stick it to whitey. Ebonics is a fuck you to the white mans English.

You do realise that Jerry from Seinfield is Jewish, and he doesn't go on about oppression right?

Not every black man does this, m8

Sharting in the mart

Fuck off nigger. Where did I say ALL

>Jerry from Seinfeld
>not just Jerry Seinfeld

Imagine everything that is good about western civilization. Now imagine the opposite. That's black "culture"

There isn't one

Not anymore than there's a "caucasian" culture or "mongoloid" culture

Sometimes I have to check that I'm still on Veeky Forums and not some other board, adding humanities was a mistake.

Jazz and Soul is pretty good, desu.

Jazz is degenerate

Wow check your privilege. White culture is racist and oppressive and needs to be destroyed. We ought to celebrate the fact that those who have been victimized for so long have found the courage to stand up for their unique and vibrant identity by creating a culture of resistance against their brutal oppressors.

t. Professor Rachel Zuckerblatt, PhD

>THEY actively

>all these dumb names

>Ebonics is a fuck you to the white mans English

Sounds like you were generalising.

Also, no need to get racist and edgy.

Shit taste naziboo detected

Quite the opposite actually