/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

Hail the Chinese Emperors Edition

.wtf file
set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

NOTE: Elysium devs have suggested closing and opening your client if you get disconnected after waiting in the queue. Also several folks have already reached level 20.

GUILDS:
Salty Dogs and Dead Guild on the Horde I think. It's not like any of you are online, anyways lol

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release.

THE NEW SERVER RELEASED YESTERDAY
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR WAITING SIMULATOR

OFFICIAL HYPE DISCORD:
discord.gg/nEdP8ZM

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/29241-receiving-mutes-all-the-time/
twitter.com/elysium_dev/status/817803287814619137
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares anymore

how many of you guys are going to be poopsockin it?

all those chinks, do they even actually play the game or are they just here to farm gold and sell it ?

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/29241-receiving-mutes-all-the-time/

Pottu admits you can't play with Chinks in BGs, doesn't give a shit.

nth for red china commie shit lag

FUCK

they're the ones who buy it

>finally log on
>dc on intro cut scene
>now stuck on authenticating
why

what is the horde vg guild?

>cant even make my account since I dont receive the email

anyone with a spare account or something? plz send to
[email protected]

Why are chinese so obsessed with the word Xiao?

>slave away in Nike sweatshop only to spend their hard-earned "money" on virtual gold on a PRIVATE server

whenever I see "made in china" I feel glad that they are suffering under slave conditions just to make my cheap junk that I will throw away on a whim

fuck (((chinks)))

>tfw emmigrating to Mulgore
I feel dirty

How the fuck does the restart manage to make the server even more laggy than before?

who here /alliance/

hello

they let china log in without a queue

china?

>Xiào, “filial piety", or "being good to parents", a virtue in Chinese culture

why don't they just cap it at 9k? A queue is better than this

HOW?!

Am I the only one getting stuck on authenticating?

Where at?

What an absolute fucking mess of a launch. Serves me right for getting my hopes up. You'd think after all the private server launches over the years would have taught these inept pricks anything but evidently they are still as clueless as ever.

I would expect this kind of thing from Blizzard but come on how hard is it to set a hard pop cap or open 2 concurrent servers given the hype around the nost name and expected population. I have lost all of what little faith i had in the team behind this joke of a release.

Meanwhile this guy can spam his shit just fine.

Still no e-mail confirmation after 30+ minutes lads

getting kinda nervous

I used to have the quick quest text addon on Nost but it doesn't seem to work here?

so what's the guild on ally?

You know the option is there by default, right? Go to the options menu nigga

>authenticating
>finally lets me in
>you have been assigned Nostalrius PvP
>go to Elysium
>disconnected
>not even getting past authenticating now

reminder that there are people IN THIS THREAD who haven't joined Make Azeroth Great Again yet

They're testing the max population limit, raising it each restart to see when it'll crash.

Same here bretheren

same

>I still haven't received the confirmation email

> If you think you can coordinate pugs by spamming the BG chat, I admire your optimism

Is this fuck for real? Is he seriously calling literally the best thing you can do to coordinate a pug BG some sort of unrealistic impossibility?

>people are so new to vanilla they have to have an addon to enable an option that already exists

>get in instantly
>go for piss break 1 min
>dc
>stuck at authenticating

twitter.com/elysium_dev/status/817803287814619137

Tfw all friends close to 20 and im still razor hill

He is trying to avoid admitting that the reason nothing can be coordinated is because 80% of the team doesn't speak English.

I honestly wouldn't mind being Chinese slave labor if it meant just farming in WoW all day. I mean, I do that anyway.

Let's have a moment of silence for those who are unable to play due to uncontrollable circumstances.

>quick quest text addon

>tfw cant even play on old

Who to ask for inv? I'm going to bed but I'll join in the morning.

Disconnected from all the lag. Authenticating hell again.

did the server crash or was that just me

Yes. Feel free to start a new thread about it and get it locked in the second post, and get yourself banned from the forums. This is the faggot deciding how you should play the game.

moment of silence for those in game but with 1200 ping so can't play anyway

WHAT LEVEL CAN I TALK IN CHAT

8, turn caps lock off

>making lots of accounts on different emails
>sttil no e-mail confirmation after hours

fuck this shit

>grinding some mobs
>xiao named player starts spamming group inv
>tell him to fuck off
>get dced 1 min later
>now stuck in authenticating hell

>pay Xiao $1/hr to powerlevel me on the fresh server while I PvP on the old server(with high warlord gear which I also paid Xiao to farm for)

Is there anything the chinks CANT do? I love that little guy

>all those poor unfortunate souls actually attending their parents funeral instead of spam logging into a russian chinese gold farming simulator

And just when the queues are getting short too..

It keeps disconnecting me after authentication.
Is the server down or is it a problem on my end?

lol this i am already level 18
hopefully he doesnt get me banned. i doubt he will though
best part is he skips the queues

to everyone in fargodeep mine right now :
FUCK YOU I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO KILL
fuck you so much
reeeee

>restart server
>20k+ people try to log on at the same time
>log in server dies
Good work dickheads

No thanks. No crazy GMs or fucked up chink farming hordes for me. If anything has been learned from this launch, is that easily 8k+ people will beat on Crestfall's door when they launch. I'll wait.

literally kill yourself please

Screenshot and post on reddit as a prime example of a retard not understanding the game being in charge of it.

literally anyone can invite

cant even read it since the website is down lmao

Oh? Did I strike a chord with little NEETY? It's not my fault I don't have time to play, being a functional adult and all.

Maybe you should try getting a job, maybe your parents will stop yelling at you then and you'll be able to enjoy WoW in peace(living alone is GOAT btw)

I'd play but I don't want to relevel and regrind everything all over again, I'm done with the game soon anyway.

Oh boy back to authenticating

He doesn't even play the game.
He alternates between monitoring all chat for trigger words so he can smug at them with his GM powers and trying to be a smartass on the forums, twenty four hours a day.

>can't even log in to the old realm now

Wow way to ruin everything freshfags thank you

Absolutely fucking clueless.

someone screenshot this please will add to compilation image with

My plan was to play on Hellground with the fresh launch coming in 2 weeks or less and then eyeball Crestfall when it eventually launches. If Hellground turns out to be good I'll stay. If not, I jump ship.

Pottu & Russian Co. are completely fucked in the head. They KNEW what they would get if they didn't block VPN's & Proxies.

>Quinxiao stands next to me trying to get the mobspawn I was camping
>tag the mob before him 7 times before he finally gives up
lmao I'm already enjoying the new server

>gets called out on not knowing jack shit about the game
>Frankly, I am not here to argue with you. If you think you can coordinate pugs by spamming the BG chat, I admire your optimism. In any case, I offered you a temporary solution to use.
>LOCKED
WEEEEW

Wait, is the website working for everyone?

It's been inaccessible for me all day

make that money wagie

>lvl 10
>5 bag drops already
have the slavs been tinkering with drop rates?

Pls respond. I just woke up and don't know what's going on.
Is the server down?

>hate chinese players
>name my character Xiaokiller
>log in
>invited to groups by Xiaos literally every minute
>Whispers with chinese characters every minute
>keep getting guild invites to shit like
>realize they think I'm one of them
>now regretting my naming choice

Reminder that all of you are violating the law and that streamers streaming the game will get your nostalgiafag server shut down quicker.

Remember that it is your duty as a member of Trump's America to report these streams to the proper authorities. #MAGA!

You did vote for Trump, right?

was gonna take a similar name, thanks for saving me the trouble

Kharanos confirmed for new Goldshire.

Alright I got kicked out from a lagspike, at least I managed to get to level 5 and save some names.

See ya all faggots tomorrow.

I'm too lazy to edit, so raw screenshots of the post thread Inc before it's deleted.

come on lad

image 2 of the 3 images.

ufufu~ I'm finally in!

last image

WHY DOES IT KEEPS CRASHING AT LOGIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are the login servers down?

I used to play on Hellground and it was good. The only problem was that it was mostly Polish players, which is why it was called Poleground, but that shouldn't be an issue if you're playing with friends or people for Veeky Forums.

Crestfall straight up said they're banning VPNs so I'm going to check that out too.

This chink infested shithole won't last long anyway.

>STILL NO FUCKING CONFIRMATION EMAIL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hello darkness my old friend

What the fuck, it's been 12 hours since last time I tried to login and it's the same "Authenticating" bullshit as before

>Let in all the chinese
>Turn off log in servers
I think we all know who the owners want to serve here

If you're getting stuck on authenticating just cancel each time it takes longer than 3/4 seconds and continue to log in. You'll be in within a minute.

Ho
Lee
FUCK

>those waiting in line