One Piece Game General- /opgg/

Ice Age Edition

Last chapter: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Tables: www.optc-db.github.io
Calendar: www.optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Dec 28 - Jan 15: Colo Batch- Apoo, Dorry, Rebecca
>2x skill up on Jan 2nd, lasts for a week
- Fortnights -
>Jan 4 - Jan 10: Prison Croc and Kraken
>Jan 4 - Jan 17: Whitebeard Pirates

- Raids -
>Jan 8: Boa
>Jan 12: Heracles
>Jan 15: Ussop'un
>Jan 19: Ivankov

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 28 - Jan 16: Colo Batch- Gladuis, Ace, Kinemon, Lao G
>Rotation Batch- Ain, Wyper, Binz
>6*+ Whitebeard material can drop in the invasion raids will be in Ray shop soon
>Dec 27- Jan 10: Shambles Tashigi & Smoker fortnight
>Jan 9: Zephyr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OQiJ3TzklYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for letting them hear it

Nice to see fat boy coming back

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Shout out to Witches Thrall, Mabel, Jewjulie and Cuckold Marines.

Is this generally considered a good QCK slasher?

post your Whitebeard 1 teams

>lv 0 Orbs

MY HEAD'S WORTH 8,000,000 BERRIES

I use double normie shanks, 32d2y chopper, monet, GUP and T-Bone.

I feel tempted to tome my Tesoro since I got his Ult down to 16 but his sockets are garbage.

Which head?

No. Vista's pretty much the only good QCK slasher.

And Tashigi, kinda.

fuck you

>Cavendish
>Halloween Zoro
>Thatch

Thanks

I'm mostly asking because I love Zoro and I'm a bit peeved I missed that sweet artwork

FN Lucci is good if you got nothing better for a Powerhouse/Slasher team.

I'm standing by it. I don't need to clarify that a legend is good, but even then, Cavendish is more just Cavendish than really a QCK slasher.

HW Zoro's overall mediocre and so is Thatch.

Tashigi and Koza have shit-tier stats.

Vista just stands above them all pretty easily as a QCK slasher.

But Witches Thrall isn't a meme. He's actually a cool guy.

what about rebecca? she has a niche in meme killer teams.

Shut up Witches Thrall. You're just making yourself look worse.

It doesn't even count as a meme if you can't name a piece of content where that combo does anything.

is there a sugofest going on right now?

anyone got an updated bingo chart?

There will never be a One Piece MMORPG will there?

I just want to make a character and choose their fruit from a huge list an be a captain sailing around.

He makes a good QCK unit in the Law dream team for the Kine'mon colo

Lets hope not. Some asshat might make the Water-Water fruit and unbalance the game with it

There won't ever be a One Piece themed pirate adventure game where you get to sail around and island hop either.

Something like Xenoverse is way more likely to happen though. It's the sailing that is never ever.

I have 222 gems now. You reckon I can get 777 before 2nd anniversary?

Of course.

You're just 6 and a half gem packs away.

>FINALLY GET 5 IZUKOS BOOKS
>NO SKILL UP
>700 STAMINA
>NOT EVEN A SINGLE COPY

XD

E B I N
B
I
N

>tfw when baka rat gives 2 of what you didnt want

rofl xd

>tfw max sockets your 2 legends already
uh... what do I do with my tomes now
guess I'll save them in case I pull something in 2nd anni

Holy shit transferring accounts to a new phone is a chore. Favouriting friends and units again was horror and I was afraid for my gems during the transfer part. I'm a bit bummed I had to lose all my saved mails but nothing I could do about it. Finally removed all those of us who quit and it was a trip down the memory lane. Left WPP in my list to remind me of those who we lost.

Doma isn't awful. He stands out as a rare QCK slasher with over 1200 ATK.

Fortunately I have funnest legend Cavendish so I don't need to use any of those peasant QCK slashers.

The problem with quick slashers is that they are less slashers and more just quick characters. HWZoro is the best of them in Global. Cavendish excluded.

what about Kohza?

Have you ever seen his stats?

PSY Marco and, uh... Law, I guess? Or whatever hard-to-socket subs would complement your legends.

Kohza's type and class are irrelevant, his attack is so low it doesn't matter if the captain's boosting him. He's literally just a Special button that says "INITiATE MEDIOCRE SLASHER BOOST."

isn't Marco literally a boss in one of the WB fortnights?

NO YA FUCK

An OP game with the sailing mechanics of AssCreed 4/Rogue mitebcool

>didn't feel like wasting too much stamina resetting that island
>ended up with a Sanji who I didn't need whatsoever, and an Usopp
>got two Sanji dupes for a total of three
So exact same situation as you

In any case you would rather want 3d2y zoro. I'm actually surprised theres no better go-to blue slashers in general

I have no idea what to use my tomes on either. Hoping on at least 1 legend from this sugo

>tfw no 3d2y Zoro

Everyone will pull all the units they want on 2nd anniversary.

No, but he has a coliseum. Colo Marco takes like 15 levels to max special, so fuck farming that for sockets too.

iwanttobelieve.jpg

No hippo no believe.

Blitzkrieg Pirates,

if you're here buddy I just want you to know that I care about your trials and tribulations of farming IKUZO books.

t. Lycaroth Pirates

Sanji + evolution

Is this the best rainbow ikuzo team if you don't have kizaru? Tashigi is not that great if you have zero orb control, with this team bottom row+Zoro have guaranteed orbs, and you just have to farm two of the remaining three orbs in any position during the stalling, and switch them with doffy.

And then boom damage doubled with ikuzo

Here you go man, fresh and hot.

Switch Shanks with Suleiman.

Consider Maynard over Shanks for a better special too

Both are great choices, with Suleiman you just have to farm one int orb in any position for a full board, with Maynard you can delay (if possible) to be sure you can double ikuzo the next turn without getting rekt.

But shanks has a big advantage at the moment, 5 juicy sockets. The other two aren't socketable yet, not even in JPN.

>about 20 runs on PSY-Enel on 2xdrop
>no drop

Man they really need to increase the drop chance for story units, f2p are getting fucked

Definitely not worth it though, if you have everyone else properly socketed, which you should, and get the level 5 AH then Shanks really doesn't do much except looking nice. Both are way better choices than Shanks even without sockets.

Shanks sockets are farmable in the same way that Tomes are farmable. Both have the worst droprates, except one gives a socket to whoever you want.

>sub 900 fags trying to argue with me

>Croco is shit!
>Shanks ship on Croco teams is bad!

youtu.be/OQiJ3TzklYc

Fuck off you niggers

He's easily one of the best legends and the best raid/colo clearer yes, but posting a video of him vs Buster Call doesn't really help your case.
Stop being an autist and bad at the game Sealous Scouts.

how much stam is that?

around 480

Getting a meat would be absolute fucking agony.
Not that I ever get them anyway. 3 meats since this whole event started, not one in the past 2 days.

For those too lazy to look up the spreadsheet in the OP:
>P-Level: 904
>Stamina: 471
>Crew Cost: 922
>XP to next level: 2,5 mil

I maxed shanks minus 2 despairs from 3 weeks of his fortnight. Then gave him a despair book and I'm now waiting for another one. Shanks is not that hard to socket, and there are better alternatives for regular tomes rather than Suleiman and Maynard. But I agree about the special, shanks is just a socket-whore beatstick

I did the same thing but about 30 runs. Next time we'll get him.

>2.5 million for 1 level

Kinemon instead of shanks and you get 5 matching orbs.

WEW LADS!

215 cola later and I am ready to sail

SW Ace is truly the greatest legend

Guys I'm having the problem that my Units are underlvled, should I just do the pig island over and over? Can you please give me some tips I'm a newbie and just started 1 month ago. Thanks in advance. (I can clear all the current 30 Stamina Islands)

I don't know if the turtle time calculator is working again/anymore because I stopped bothering because it kept going down and I have no units to really level until I pull in 2nd Anniversary, but if it is working try and run turtle time and get the important units to around level 80 to start with.

Don't run pig beach because you won't be able to keep up with the baby turtles to evolve them, just do the fortnights and level the units that relate to the colour the fortnight is dropping, that's really the best advice. I'm swimming in PSY/INT pigs at the moment with absolutely nothing to level up and was the same with QCK pigs until Colo Apoo came.

Pig island is a good idea, but you keys will be used up pretty fast. I hope you have Baccarat, if now use a least a friend one.

Most important is Turtle Time, every monday and friday. Try to save your stamina for it. Using gems to refill is also a good idea, but wait with that until you have more stamina.
Sadly, I don't know if there is a TT time table, since the last one shut down.

check your turtle time, then farm it with a baccarat.
you can do the pig island but you better off doing the fortnights, so you can lvl up your pirate lvl.

Yep. Took like 30gems though.
Never touching this fortnight ever again.

>tfw all mobs in stage 2 colo Apoo have 1 turn cd and you don't have level 3 antibind
I didn't wanna finish this run in three minutes anyway

now you need to max CC and fix that pig disgusting socket order

Congrats, I also maxed my Inthawk, add me my friend:

432 200 720

Glad to be done with this shit.

Thanks buddy.

Now onto DEX Apoo.

I'm bored so I made this survey.

A. 350 at least, might go for 500.
B. Marco, then Fuji. Marco would just be the best
C. 3d2y Zoro, Gladius ( I have their books saved up ) Law
No

BB if released, else Kuzan.

>implying that niche fucker is worth spending 1500+ stamina on

>Implying

>global
>Binz
;-(

No problem.

Sanji + evolution

*accidently copied text

F2P

a curse upon your family

So bored of this FN already, all I need is Nami books and Fossa sockets, both of which seem to drop less than Inthawk books.

God that team looks painful once you hit Curiel. Why not just run Tesoro captain?

lmao who the fuck uses gpu in 2017