Which do/did you prefer?

Which do/did you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/fifthgearuk/playlists?view=1&sort=dd&shelf_id=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty much the same thing.

Tg UK 2002-2015 and old Top gear from the 90s was super comfy and a nice time capsule.

Nice to see all the shitboxes new.

Only thing that aged them was horrible skinny tyres and suspension wollow and no exhaust note.

Tgt is just try hard Jeremy blowing out his ass and dragging the other two along for the ride and somehow still ended up worse than anything he did on the BBC

It needs to die.

Let may go back to doing comfy things and hamster whatever.

Clarkson's past his prime and I think it's time for him to retire and let youtubers and other shows take over.

Sadly nothing will ever be as big or as good as prime top gear but we knew this day would come for a very long time I thought that it would canned a decade ago and fade away so it's a miracle it lasted as long as it did.

Tgt is already fading and they are running out of ideas

Any way to watch The Grand Tour online for free? Don't wanna download it off public trackers or Russian trackers.

Option C

Not reliably or good quality maybe putlocker idk I have a old torrent from tpb

It has Tiff and Nicki, what more do you want?

Old New Top Gear hands down.
BBC's New Top Gear is boring because of lack of fun and quirky personalities.
The Grand Tour is ... less boring because it's not as well written as before. The "un"scripted moments are way too KER-RAY-SEE! and just look desparate.

Old New Top Gear rules. The other drools.

But that's just my opinion

Ive been dying to watch this but I'm a ausfag and it's extremely hard to find? Isn't it off the air now?
If they don't fix tgt in the 2nd and 3rd seasons I doubt anyone will watch.

It's just oldnewtguk with less content and more shite and the 2002 series was bad enough apart from the specials.

At least tgt has a glimmer of good stuff it just needs to be more focused and less like a BBC skitshow

youtube.com/user/fifthgearuk/playlists?view=1&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

>It has Tiff and Nicki, what more do you want?
without Vicki

So you drive a Miata?

Top Gear easily
BUT

I think GT will get better in the next couple of years

this

I enjoyed this way more than both

Fifth Gear is still going, according to Wikipedia.
It got booted of British Channel Five just after the turn of the decade but is has been floating and flirting with other channels since.

>implying they aren't the same show

How do i watch the newer stuff?

Cheers pom.

T. Aussie

I'll go watch the old stuff till my big Aussie muscle car is back on the road this week I'll chuck a skid for ya

I wasn't fucking with you by posting Alan Partridge, I honestly do not know.

I'm dead set serious mate haha bugger it.

Watch fullboost on YouTube we do some nutty shit including drift utes

I maybe a weak pommy bastard but I like me some utes, drifting or otherwise

Make more if these

> tfw no qt 3.14 Vicki gf to race you and drive you around town at night

1320 and roadkill Aussie episodes where goat check them out.

Unfortunately all our homegrown youtubers are shit MCM is the absolute worst and we don't do any car shows worth watching it's all Boomer insurance sales type shit and dynoqueen crap and old cunts not taking shit out of the garage ever.

One day I'll set all those poor cars free when mad max irl

I dunno why o doesn't like her.

She's cute and likes cars.

How fucking rare is that?

Not just that, she makes cute noises when she gets excited, like when she tried her hands on rallye driving with Tiff.

Fuuuck I gotta watch best gear now I've only seen clips over the years was super comfy and tiff is goat and can actually drive unlike may and clarkson

>liking annoying cunts means your straight

There hasn't been a great Grand Tour episode yet.
their 2 part special in Africa? Sand.. sand.. cold.. sand "wow my car is uncomfortable" sand.. sand.. THEN absolutely beautiful waterfall scenery. end on a stupid joke.

The Top Gear Africa specials, from roads talking about their cars a little then getting to the Makgadikgadi and having to "modify" their cars. the Merc losing ALL body panels just to make it by. OLIVER! then they got to the nature reserve. and eventually got to the end.

Their Search for the source of the Nile River. Had tones of good scenery, was an honest road trip and had plenty of real funny parts (the BMWs rear window being smashed as one)

And Top gear had stupid but well done funny road tests. The Ford Fiesta, Twingo... The 599GTO.

Still I'm happier just watching James May do stuff. The Reasembler is one of my favorite shows because there is just something honest about it.

Do it man, I've been binge watching it yesterday and today, I'm up to series 3 now.

This. Why is James so fucking based?

He has a non-offensive, endearing quality and yet is still his own man. He likes taking things apart and putting them back together. He actually knows what he's talking about, usually, and is genuinely enthusiastic. He seems to be an unironically, actually nice guy.

He's basically what Veeky Forums would be if Veeky Forums was middle-aged and actually competent, rather than a shitflinging containment board on a Taiwanese octopii farming BBS. May appeals, generally, to the "card nerd" type without being as cancerous as the internet """"card nerd xD xD"""" phenomenon.

Also he has great taste in dish cloths :^)

Use Animex, it has decent quality

Use Cyro, they are sometimes late with the episodes by 1-3 days but other than that it's great.

>the third season has been scrapped and will probably never exist
at least we have the reassembler

>Taiwanese octopii farming BBS
I'm fucking dying here.

Not available in my country reeeee

cukt
even germans can now watch it, and all music videos

i love her. she's one of the only female reviewers i like it.

Top Gear's cheap car specials had a certain emotional investment in what happens even though you know it's a shitbox in a shitty country so who cares whereas there's no feeling of 'oh something could go wrong here' with TGT. It flaunts its budget and script whereas TG tried to avoid you noticing its budget unless necessary for a gag.

i fuckin love the Reassembler

I forgot the GT was still ongoing. How many episodes is it supposed to have anyways?

I find that 2000s top gear was the most enjoyable. Haven't been really enjoying GT at all. I'm actually sorta looking forward to the next season of TG how that evans is gone and the focus will hopefully be with harris and reid.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like 2000-2010 was a more interesting time for cars, I quite enjoy early Top Gear when stuff like the Veyron, Murcielago, Enzo, etc was kind of new.

Fmovies.to

Nah 2014 onwards is great there's tonnes of new cars that are great.

2006-2012 was fucking horrid for cars though

The problem is the fact that the Grand Tour is way too scripted, or at least scripted poorly. Top Gear felt natural and it just seemed like 3 blokes having a good time whereas the Grand Tour seems really forced.

Old top gear. TGT is okay. It's like methadone, though. It kinda scratches the itch, but compared to that sweet, pure herione, it's just lacking.

Aussie Racer is decent.

Old Top Gear because it's less aimed at the mouthbreathing american audience that needs laugh tracks to realise there was a joke.

> tfw no Vicki qt gf

She just looks like a transitioning Kieth Flint to me.

Their best stuff was always building whacky shit and stress testing it. And taking long trips in shitboxes and modifying them.
TGT just seems like a show surrounding the boring stuff. Sure its nice to see reviews of the latest and greatest but at least cut out the snooze worthy 20 minutes of scripted chatter and "jokes".

I thought building a frame out of nature was pretty cool but even then it was chock full of corny scripted stuff.