What is best way for securing car from theft? I dont mean which alarm is best but some tricks like GPS or something?

What is best way for securing car from theft? I dont mean which alarm is best but some tricks like GPS or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
kiro7.com/news/teens-try-steal-car-cant-drive-stick-shift/81714736
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16258983/Apex-Gang
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703217/Founding-member-Melbourne-s-Apex-gang-reveals-African-group-s-spiral-crime.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3824491/Melbourne-families-siege-notorious-African-Apex-gang-reveal-protect-attacks.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/african-migrants-australia-report-worst-discrimination-scanlon-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put a wild nigger in the back seat

bump

Here's a top tip : Buy a shit car then no-one will wanna steal it. It's what I do!

Don't have a car.

There is none anyone who wants into your car can get in. I can get into your car ez and I dont even need to break a window

If someone wants into your car, they are coming into your car. Two tips for keeping them from moving your car, however:

Putting a hidden kill switch somewhere on the inside of the vehicle

If in the US, owning a manual. < 18% of the US population can drive standard.

from theft?

nothing especially the with the wireless keys now

your best bet is tracking it after the fact

get a decent cell phone and line, with a tracking app thats you can see from another cell phone and wire it in to the cars electrical system

if they disconnect the battery the phones battery will keep it on.

shits the only way now man

flamethrowers

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg

This isn't true at all. Old Honda shitboxes are still among the most stolen cars.

Buy a shitbox brown people don't like.

PARK IT IN A SECURE GARAGE

Lock the doors, don't park it in the ghetto.

Alarms and GPS trackers won't stop it getting stolen. If someone wants it badly enough, they'll steal the keys from your house, or murder you for them.

'professional' car thieves have GPS jammers

Attached garage
Guard station / gated community
Dont live and work in the ghetto

air bags.

Dump it to the frame any time you leave, also put a second ignition.

So it cant be towed off, hot hired or wheels stolen.

wired*

> Air bags

Nigs in Cleveland are doing the fake rear end people and steal your car gimmick. How funny would it be to be able to remotely deploy your air bags after some nig stole your car.

Thats not the bags he was talking about. he was talking about air suspension. But african airbag trap is also a good choice

Why would you buy a cell phone and pay regular cell service when specialized devices built specifically to track cars and have deals with cell networks to provide super cheap service exist?

if someone wants your car bad enough: they will take it. no alarm immobiliser will help.

90% of theives are oppertunists
>see it, take it or take from it.

its the 10% who are steal to order or chop shop

car makers are helping by putting immobilers in the igntions if you get past one there are two or more to get past. before the car will start.

dont have your things lying about in your car in plain sight like money, cd's anything that could be stolen by a oppertunist.
if you have to park on the street try to park in a well lit area.
if you have a garage USE IT. but also install secrity lightso it comes on when some one comes up to the garage not when a animal walks past and sets the damn thing off. hope this helps

>Putting a hidden kill switch somewhere on the inside of the vehicle
Basically this. Most thieves are thieves because they're retards.
I had to park in a shady part of town and watched some idiot spend 45 minutes trying to start my car with the distributor cap unplugged from the ignition coil.. After trying for so long he just got out and left.

If you're in murica just get a dick shift

Don't leave anything inside the car, and especially easy to grab stuff like a NAV unit or iPad.

See if your insurance company or local police will put identifying numbers on your car windows and panels, and give you a window sticker that says its been done.

Have something that looks like an alarm system, e.g. a blinky red light, and a window decal from a real alarm system.

Park in well light areas, and especially places that have some obvious video surveillance.

Yeah, you can't really stop someone who wants to break into your car. You can just rely on other people's cars being more desirable and easier to break in or steal.

A car that's even worth stealing back in the day are 90's cars like Honda Civics, 240SX, Toyotas at least here in the USA. Most modern cars are hard to steal and not even worth sending to a chopper so you wouldn't need to worry.

Most spics here in CA use wheel clamps because carjackers are using tow trucks now. They also use a GPS tracker so they can steal it back later.

Leave used syringes all through the car when you lock it.

Newer cars mainly seem to be stolen with the key nowadays, so keep your keys secure and keep the car in a garage if possible.

Where I'm from most theft are done by breaking into peoples apartments/houses and stealing the key, then driving off.

not having a gps jammer jammer to jam the gps jammer how bad

Three actually. Remove the battery or fuses responsible for starting the car. Some vehicles have two batteries and in a lot of super duty and industrial trucks(3500) it won't crank over unless both batteries are present.

That would for sure work, but if a killswitch is hidden well it would accomplish the same thing

Park it in a garage that locks.

The "easiest" way to prevent someone from starting up your car and driving it away is to install a hidden kill-switch for the ignition/starter motor. You could also remove a main fuse when you park it, but its easier with a well-hidden switch.

A thief won't spend any extra time trying to get it started - if it doesn't start up then they'll simply abandoned it

Buy a Mini Cooper

just a heads up new cars are also being stolen without the key. they do this by stealing the signal from the remote when you lock it

manuel transmission

This works everytime.

>Honda
He said shit cars, you idiot.

I'd guess that's much much rarer tho.
like 99% of thefts are crimes of opportunity, I don't think most smash-and-grab thieves are even technically proficient enough let alone committed enough to doing that sort of shit.

I'm just assuming your apoorfag, therefore you have a distributor. Remove the cable from the ignition coil and it'll never run. Also in q previous theft post some dude has a Silvia and to his ecu everywhere with him, apparently the car got stolen kek.

car thieves can drive manual

That's a perfect solution fallacy you got there.

but then you'll still end up with no car

>It's a "Drive manual, car thieves can't drive manual" fallacy post
Listen here faggot, just because you can't drive manual, doesn't mean you can't attempt to and blow the transmission and burn the clutch trying.

Congratulations, your "thief-proof vehicle" now has 5-8 grand in repairs necessary.

They'd have to get it started first

kiro7.com/news/teens-try-steal-car-cant-drive-stick-shift/81714736

>drive manual
All blacks nowadays are mostly numales that can't drive stick

manual transmission

South African here, literally nobody in the country has this, nor is it legal. This is stupid boer propaganda

QR steering wheel

Burn the clutch sure, but blow the transmission? Unlikely

A new clutch is like $1000, and insurance would cover that

Funny enough flame throwers are legal in the US

>make friends with local biker gang
>get their stickers
>put stickers on car
>nobody touches it because they are afraid they will get aids because a gay biker faggot has touched the car
>profit!

Have more than one security measure
Get an alarm that alerts when it's broken into
Lojack or some sort of GPS tracker
Steering wheel lock
Hidden kill switches
Don't have a car that's known for getting stolen. Old Hondas and old cars in general can get stolen because they're easy as shit to steal.
Park in well lit areas and not out in the boonies.

Keep in mind, there are two types of thieves. The shitty one who may be deterred by a steering wheel lock, alarm, etc. and professional thieves who know what they're doing. If they want to steal your car for parts, they probably will.

>What is best way for securing car from theft? I dont mean which alarm is best but some tricks like GPS

You didn't even realize that GPS is used in post-theft recovery. It doesn't protect from theft occurring. More and more thieves fight GPS by cutting all battery lines before towing off. They are well aware that modern cars already have GPS built-in such as Onstar.

So, when you say GPS, that means a device that has its own battery such as or a specialty tracking GPS for security purposes as sold and installed by a shop.

If it is a good car, the previous Veeky Forums thread on car security showed that car thieves will car jack it because they need at least one keyforb in order to duplicate it to get around the immobilizer. The cars are then put into containers and shipped to africa where there is big demand for better quality cars. Car jacking is prevalent in east coast USA cities close to container ship port facilities such as in new jersey.

Even the mayor of Trayvon Martin's city was carjacked of his mercedes by three black youths who waited outdoors in his wealthy neighborhood for anyone to return. He was just unfortunate that he came back while the dindu were waiting for a victim to appear in their neighborhood stakeout. As he was mayor, the police response was instant AND huge. They wrecked the benz in the chase and 2 of 3 Demarcus Paige and Jermine Horne were caught but claimed innocence and lied about gun use and refused to admit about 3rd dindu perp. After their arrests, info has been hushed up about them including court appearances.

>enemy biker gang spots sticker
>car vandalized

steering wheel lock

LoJack has a battery and works by radio signal not GPS.

>driving an S13 through central LA
Yeah fuck that noise about only expensive cars get broken into.

>South African here, literally nobody in the country has this, nor is it legal.
The car flamethrower was legal in 2015. In a past Veeky Forums thread that extensively talked about the car flamethrower device, even the chief of police purchased one. But there is a cost of installation and the revenge factor of surviving dindu relatives coming after the victim to kill. The rule of law is not strong enough in south africa to prevent successful revenge killings.

If the usa's situation was identical to south africa, then a lot of armed usa car owners on Veeky Forums would simply let their car be stolen and then use insurance. Having relatives come to kill you because the car thief was incarcerated or killed is too much a burden for some Veeky Forums people.

South Africa is a Tough Place:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa

>build a concrete garage
>drive car into it
>seal all openings with concrete

be careful in oakland though

>CD'S
Seriously dude its 2017 are you for real?!

People still buy CD music from stores. Someone has to buy something from retail stores for you to pirate after all.

in america

>Watched someone fuck around in his car

cuck

These kind of jokes are absolutely unacceptable.

Hollowpoints.

Park it in a garage you worthless poorfag.

Next question.

If you show up, they draw their gun or knife on you because you now have keys and cards worth something. Just 2 days ago, I was a witness of a similar assault outside the public library. A black man had just clunked the white woman but then witnesses showing up scared him off.

Clunking is when a dindu jumps up and crashes the fist down on the head of some moneybagger. Instead of a punch that hits and shoves the guy farther away, the clunk not only hits harder, but knocks moneybags to the ground relatively close. He then clunk stomps to finish the job and stop moneybags from recovering enough to use martial arts or other self defense. WIth the extra injuries, the moneybagger doesn't fight back. At that point, time to collect the monies owed.

>Park it in a garage you worthless poorfag.
Don't have bread?
Then eat cake instead!

>just because you can't drive manual

But I daily manual friendo

It's a proven statistic that around 18% of the population of the united states can drive a stick. Out of that, even less are probably stealing cars.

I never said it was "theif proof" just makes it more difficult.

Imagine a world where these apes were sterilized after the first assault instead of being encouraged to go on and make 15 babies from 5 different women just as stupid and brutal as he is.

>govt budget surplus every year
>govt schools that actually work
>safe to walk the streets in cities
>gun violence drops to the same level as Belgium(what the US current is minus Blacks)
>murder drops over 50%(black men commit over half the murders in US despite being like 6% of the population)
>rape drops over 50%(same as murders)

I've only met three black guys in my life who could drive manual.
one was an Army tank officer who had some shitty late 80s economy "sportscar", other was a Truck Driver, and the last was a biker who grew up before automatics were a standard feature.
In this current year the average gudboi probably wouldn't be able to get it out of 1st before the racist police brutalitied him for needing a ride to get to sunday school.

>In this current year the average gudboi probably wouldn't be able to get it out of 1st before the racist police brutalitied him for needing a ride to get to sunday school.

The dindu are bold in my local walmart parking lot. The store stopped using the security vehicle with lights to patrol the lot because that only let the dindu know where the security was located. So the store went to plainclothes patrol. Don't know how that works out or not.

It's well known walmarts allow campers and even RV to stay overnight in some corner of the giant parking lot as long as the spots are not in demand by regular customers. But some of the dindu would break into the vehicle part of the camper knowing the person rushes out and gets clunked and loses their gun. Due to the fear of liability from these assaults, my local walmart no longer allows overnighters. So it's yet another case of dindu spoiling a good thing.

If there is equality, then why is it that almost all the boldest violence cases are dindu? All of the maimed witnesses cases are dindu caused (poked out eyes, knifed eyes, broken jaws, broken hips and knee joints) in the past 5 years. It's not 50% but 100%. And of non-murders, some of them would have been murders like the dindu using a "hatchet axe" (halfway between hatchet and axe in size) to chop at the convenience store clerk. But a customer who stopped by shot the dindu dead. To forestall the racism lawsuits against the DEFENDANT white guy who shot the dindu, the police, company, and clerk all pro-actively made statements to defend the shooter. Support like that shouldn't be necessary, but BLM and activists always try to reduce the use of guns by making it a pyrrhic victory for the shooter. In my area, they are active and are always looking for a way to turn the shooter into a criminal defendant instead of hero.

>he thinks memes are real
i bet you get your news from facebook

You have to drive outside that gated community you know.

>What is best way for securing car from theft?

PREVENTING from the thief from trying. That means upholding block watch patrols. That means questioning loitering outsiders because those are very often scouting out burglary opportunities.

Do not have your garage door opening in the car.

Secure your spare car keys. They should not be easy to find in the house. So that means no more kitchen key holder. Keys should not be in bedroom nightstands or kitchen utility drawers.

>Nigs in Cleveland are doing the fake rear end people and steal your car gimmick
Can you elaborate?

They rear end you, you get out to exchange info, they beat you senseless and take your car.

That's some real niggotry right there

In the US pic related get

Put a stucker that says youre a proud gun owner.
Keep the car clean.
Make it hard for the robber, add a killswitch, buy a manuel, add the bar that stops you from turning the wheel.

In my old truck that I drove down to Central America I wired in an extra relay for the fuel pump, and put it on a push-button switch under the carpet.
All I had to do was click it and the fuel pump would be off.

On my Miata one time I had to park it somewhere sketch, and noticed a big yellow fuse under the dash. I think it was the starter fuse or something, wouldn't start without it. Anyway I pulled it and put it in the door pocket or something. Pretty simple.

El Manuel ;^)

>south african
>not liking boers

Literal nogger detected. You may proceed to give back the land to the whites and kill yourself.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In the early 1990's in the greater Seattle metro area, the fake rear enders mostly went after good cars or tourists using rental cars. It got to the point where the police advised that tourists who got rear ended should not stop but continue driving to their hotel or to the rental car destination they were originally headed to. The police said they would NOT prosecute the tourists for driving off in those cases.

What a way to give the tourists a negative impression of the area. It's too bad that there were so many jobs and yet they still had to resort to stopping tourists and collecting reparations from them.

Belief in God is a good way of sleeping sound at night. Pray to him to protect that which you love

Before you buy that Audi R8, do you have the gated mansion in the countryside to keep it safe? No? Then dont buy one.

Pay for parking in a secure car park, dont park on that dodgy street with no light, cctv or traffic, people will damage your car out of jealously.

Pic related its a deterrent.

How black are you? Be honest.

Place a heavy-duty switch between battery and ignition, hide switch somewhere inside vehicle. Switch needs to be on for engine start.

Drive something so overt that no one else could possibly pass it off as their own. Paint your shitbox like pic related for instance.

Having the confederate flag on your car may deter theft but it probably ups your odds of vandalism by an order of magnitude.

>Nigs in Cleveland are doing the fake rear end .... They rear end you, you get out to exchange info, they beat you senseless and take your car.

That sounds like the Apex Gang down in Melbourne Australia.

Gangs use car accidents to carjack or rob:
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16258983/Apex-Gang

African refugees and immigrants to Australia including teenagers ganged up. Shoplifting was not profitable enough so it evolved to stealing cars, robbing people, identity theft, and even doing home invasions in the Melbourne area. Originally from south Sudan (africa), the gang expanded to include other australian blacks.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703217/Founding-member-Melbourne-s-Apex-gang-reveals-African-group-s-spiral-crime.html

As for their car driving antics, they get behind good cars and then hit them. When the driver stops, they rush out, rob, and carjack. Same as in New Jersey as described in another Veeky Forums thread about car crime.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3824491/Melbourne-families-siege-notorious-African-Apex-gang-reveal-protect-attacks.html

"""They are pretty cocky I know of one incident where they sat on a family's brick fence and drank beer for thirty minutes after they robbed their home because they knew the cops would take a long time to come.

'They came through at all times day and night, took photos of houses and cars in the street, it made us feel like we could be the next target."""

News articles show that the gang members frequently and successfully use anti-discrimination laws to protect their rights to travel thru suburb neighborhoods or even walk up as a group to a house's door. Various activist groups condemn racial profiling.

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/african-migrants-australia-report-worst-discrimination-scanlon-report

Switch doesn't need to be heavy duty. The ignition circuit is low voltage. It's the starter that has the high current, and that goes through a relay. I put a tiny magnetic switch behind my gauge cluster and wired it to an led in an inconspicuous location. The car wouldn't turn over unless you put a magnet up to the gauge cluster in the right spot.

>i bet you get your news from facebook
YOU are the one behind the times. The police even tell you to contact them thru their facebook page. So does the city. When I saw one light pole with a problem, I simply went to the page and clicked and reported the pole number. It was immediately taken care of. Facebook has taken care of a lot of infrastructure costs and programming costs.

Don't live in a >60% shithole

Not down here boy. Unless you go to Atlanta.

>Don't live in a >60% shithole
You can't avoid them entirely. The thieves commute to you with buses and stolen bicycles. They can't be stopped due to anti-discrimination (no profiling) laws. Their bus passes are free due to signup stations at the welfare center. Because our buses have bike racks, they can even use bikes to scout out neighborhoods to get an idea of when people come and go or what backyards have good stuff.

> I put a tiny magnetic switch behind my gauge cluster and wired it to an led in an inconspicuous location. The car wouldn't turn over unless you put a magnet up to the gauge cluster in the right spot.
Something clever like that is the right way. You avoid opening and slamming the hood twice a day in the wind, rain, ice, or snow. If your hood is iced over, you'll have to crack all the ice to open it and get to the switch in the morning.

Having a big switch under the hood is bad not just because it wears out the hood latch. When you open the hood each time you park at home, the thief might see where you are tinkering. Certainly all the neighbors see if it is an apartment complex. Before long, everyone knows approx where your heavy duty harborfreight switch is located. And you'll probably have to replace the wiring every so often because all that movement causes wire strands to break. And grabbing the dirty switch with one hand and twisting the handle with the other means dirty hands. Just one more thing to take care of before driving off.

Bump