google.com/#q=r33 skyline import us
minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/ctd/5945689015.html
youtu.be/l4Oh1CHu7ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i already skyline'd

second

only an r32.

Disgust.

I saw an R33 the other day for the first time. Any idea as to how it's in the US? They're not 25 yet.

Motorex.

google.com/#q=r33 skyline import us
If I had money, I'd import an s15 or honda nsx.

Import through JK Technologies.

No because they need two turbos and to revved the piss out of to make the same power my panther body does with her hands tied behind her back

>used Skyline GT-R
>price $44000

yeah no

And yet your poorfag autism-mobile will get it's face raped in every single measurable way.

Assuming it's not overpriced and unreliable, yes.

>R33

haha...no.

Absolutely

Yes

>live in America
>there's a dealer near me selling a 1996 GT-S for $21k
minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/ctd/5945689015.html
is it b8? The thing seems unlikely to be legal, but would a dealer be dumb enough to advertise something like that?

Show us user

It's not federally legal.

Okay. Current two. Have had three others as well, with one being a 33

How looked down on are the v35 skyline platforms (g35 in US)?

Does the Pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes?

They're just fat luxury 350Zs. That's about all they're viewed as.

They're really only owned by stancefags and black people who just got their first real job

Yes, r31 wagon

Laughed audibly.

Good. More for me.

I can only hope more people shit on the R33 to keep prices low.

I'm hoping more people would hop onto the R33 so the R32 prices goes back down

>back

They've been plummeting ever since they became legal.

Am I insane or is that a toy car?

u r nsn

it's a toy

u are nissn

Yes & no
I would but for the same price I could get a e46 m3 which makes more power without turbos.

>be canada
>skylines arent that expensive

i guess

If it were given to me. I wouldnt buy one, there are dozens of similarly priced cars I'd buy first.

wrong
Photography tric to make things look like miniatures

>Adult Swim did this trick on there bumps for like 10 years

Such as?

I love them, but I probably wouldn't own one. Too expensive to buy and too expensive to own.

For $20-30k, I can get something better and less of a headache than a 25 year old import with almost non-existent parts availability.

Great cars tho.

>Such as?
Cars that I prefer over the skyline. I've never been impressed by it. The only thing impressive about it is its engine's capability, and even then it's nothing that the 2JZ or even the Ford Barra I6 truck motor could do after you put about fifteen grand in it or more. If you have to, overnight parts from Japan. The skyline's profile is about as exciting as a brick's would be. It looks like any random jap coupe from the 80s looks like. Bland as fuck.

The only thing they've got going for them is mystique because they are still rare here.

Examples.

>wrong
It's a fucking toy, mate. You played with it when you set it up to make it look like a real car.

I mean they're already going down. Just a question of how far back down.

The ATTESA and general potential of the Skyline GT-R has always been its appeal. The RB26 was never the star of the show the way the 2JZ was. If anything it required for more work to get one reliable.

I'm asking him which cars he would buy instead. Jesus Christ.

i did and it was over rated.

r33 gtst

sure they turn nice but they are a pita for parts and require a lot of work for the engine to make power and be reliable enough to be a daily/track car

Went back to muscle cars i was alot happier

t. Godfoot

>Godfoot
Lol

youtu.be/l4Oh1CHu7ig

I'd have another crack at one but it would have to a R32 GTR as the GTST didnt quite as good

>gtst

Found your problem.

shut up its all i could afford ;_;

GTR's are like 20-30k+ now its insane

a gtst here in aus is like 5-10k

It's irrelevant. I'm not going to list cars off just to have you go "Hurrrr the skyline has more power" "that car is a piece of crap" "skyline looks better" "xxxxxxx".

Wait, americans never got older Jap cars and can only get them if they are 25 years old?

Wtf man? makes sense now why you all are obsessed with miatas. I'm guessing that's pretty much all you guys got?

I would. I'm pretty interested in how a R34 25GT-T is like. It makes decent power and RWD even though it doesn't have all the fancy stuff on the GT-R

Currently am have a r34, ive owned a few 33s but never a 32

>Heavier than a Pathfinder

Noooo Thank You.

But it has 4wd like a Pathfinder too.

Very nice dude. Did you find any of them stock or did they all come with aftermarket parts?

It's just a matter of curiosity. I'm sorry you think everything is an opportunity to attack you.

lmao; this

This is Veeky Forums.

Great observation.

That's a toy, dude
>Thickness of that licence plate
>Glue on the side of the headlights
>Door panel gaps just look molded on

The Pathfinder is over 4000 pounds. Even the pigfat R35 is less than that.

Sure.

Did they actually make an R31 wagon or are you just talking about swapping the engine in? I didn't think there was a 4wd R31 wagon chassis?

>autotragic

That pic gave me a funny feeling in my pants.

The GTR was stock when I bought it almost three years ago. That's it though, almost all of them have something done to them nowadays.

>r34
>it just understeers on demand again so the main character can win
Reminds me why I got sick of initial d in the first place.

>americans have to wait 7 years for R34 and it will be impossible to find reasonably priced unriced one by then
looks like you must stick to your 6L V8 200hp shitboxes friendos

I've been talking to importers and a bunch of rich people have already been buying their R34 GT-Rs and keeping them in storage at Japan.

Its impossible to find a reasonably priced r34 anyway
They've been around 60k for years now

To be fair, the R34 was actually tuned to be more consistently understeering at the edge of traction. The R33 was "unpredictable" at the limit because it was tuned to be more neutral so you could induce snap oversteer, understeer, or power oversteer depending upon your inputs.

No your right, I'm just retarded. R31 still stands as my choice.

Bump.

Did you even look at the ad?

It's quite shitty. You CAN import a car under 25 years of age, but they make you do a bunch of dumb shit first and importing a car ends up taking really long and costing a fuckton of money. Once a car turns 25 though, they don't care about it anymore.
It's fucking retarded

To add on to this, the cost to legalize the 1996-1998 R33 Skyline coupes (and only coupes, no sedans allowed) is said to be ~40k USD. And even then it will not be 50 state compliant anymore, California has even stricter rules.

You can see this because IVI is the only company offering an R34 Show and Display with CA emissions compliance.

Did you have a sexy Chaser afterwards?