>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Find the Dragon Balls! Look out for them all!
You can search around the world with me.
Gotta heed the call of magic Dragon Balls!
What a great adventure this will be.
You can climb on board, ’cause the Nimbus doesn’t wait!
A fantastic journey for your dreams -- a thrilling mystery!

Through the fires of time, they’ve waited patiently.
When all seven balls you find, the Dragon is set free.
Rising, rising, mesmerizing, unbridled ecstasy.
Radiant and shining, hidden somewhere in the field,
Luminous and blinding, with your desire revealed.
Ageless, timeless, what you’ll find is beyond belief!

Let’s try, try, try, look high and low!
Search the sky and the sea below!
Let’s try, try, try, seize the day,
And make new friends along the way!

Find the Dragon Balls! Look out for them all!
Come and hunt those Dragon Balls with me.
Gotta heed the call of magic Dragon Balls!
What a great adventure this will be.
Set a course for action, adventure doesn’t wait!
A fantastic journey for your dreams -- a thrilling mystery!

Why am I awake

Because ghosts don't need sleep

Best looking, lore friendly CaC coming trough.

>living saiyan that isn't Goku or Vegeta
>lore friendly
Pick one.

On a serious note, how the fuck do you regenerate stamina in a fight?
I always seem to end up tricked into a vanish contest which leaves me dry for the rest of the match.

>watching the newest Super episode
>Barry starts hitting on Videl
>Pan is pissed, Gohan's just curious or something

Gohan confirmed betacuck, can't wait for the mountains of NTR shit, like there isn't enough.

Is Tarble still canon?

Nigger keep watching, she doesn't care for him at all

Why do you shitpost anyway m8?
We'd help you out if you weren't annoying all the time.

>gohan is a nerdy weak cuck now
>vegeta is the comic relief and submissive slave to Beerus
>goku is getting dumber and more sociopathic by the episode
>vegito was ruined
>trunks reverted into a scrawny teenager
>krillin shrunk to his childhood height
>fat buu still around
Wh-why is Toriyama doing this?
Can nobody stop him?

go to the ground or use rise to action, and don't get caught in a z-vanish fest, use backhits and counter moves

I wodner if Super will ever have any timeskips like DBZ did

I wanna see what this Pan grows up to be like

Have the only Pan related pic I have that hasn't gotten me banned, despite them all being SFW

It regenerates automatically when you aren't attacking or dashing. Goes faster on the ground. Also, Future Super Saiyan regens it faster I believe. Gotta beat the game for that though.

As for vanish contests, try dashing to the side or backwards after you vanish. It might not work every time against the AI since they cheat and read inputs, but if you vanish on their slower attacks you should usually be able to. Never, ever attack after a vanish against more competent AI. Backhits have i-frames so they'll win every time. You could also guard and grab when they backhit. So basically, be patient and wait for the right attack to vanish on, then get away a bit so their backhits miss and go back to hitting them.

You might wanna get more ki, spamming ults is great for a lot of PvE stuff. Stamina should usually be limited to 6 bars unless you're a female buu, buuuuut that's mostly because players will stamina break you and the match will end right then and there if you have 10 bars to regen. Against AI, that much stamina might actually be okay as long as you don't let yourself get guard-broken, like if you use a raw ult and they reverse burst-dash you.

Also, this. What's up with that, man? You don't seem like that bad of a guy. Heck, I'd buy you the game if not for the general rudeness. Fighting other players is way more fun than dealing with the obnoxious AI.

I actually used to have Rise To Action on me since the begging but removed it as I decided to play with my current mentors moves only since I vent more then half the game on a single moveset.
Might put it back in instead of Maximum Charge as I only have 3 Ki bars.
Just because you don't agree with someones opinion doesn't mean its shitposting.

>don't agree with someones opinion
literally what?
You didn't even acknowledge the other part of my post, answer me.
I want to have a real talk.

I have already beaten the main story line but haven't looked into Future SSJ, will check it out.

I have also started noticing that AI behavior during my current sparring session.

I honestly don't know what I'm doing with this set up, just messing around I guess while leveling.

It's not even worth to try and talk to the shitposter.
Just an autistic rare that wants to shitpost and refuses to communicate normally.
Ignore him.

That episode was full of retarded shit

>the fucking Idol just happens to be drinking her soda or whatever right near Bulma and Gohan, thus letting her find out that Gohan is the real Great Saiyaman

>You didn't even acknowledge the other part of my post
>We'd help you out if you weren't annoying all the time.
I don't understand what's to address or answer, that sentence is a statement and it's like, your opinion man.

>maybe if I call him an autistic rare shitposter some more he'll grow to like me and talk to me
Yeah, no.
Also stop pretending I know who I'm talking to, because I don't, you're just some user who's only been insulting me so far for all that I know.

>This loser thinks he knows what he's talking about
When will underages leave already?

If he asks for real advice instead of shitposting and being mean, I'm going to help him.

Alright, can we have some real-talk here? You made a very bad first impression by showing up and calling a bunch of people's characters shit. Which is an opinion, yes. It's rude, but you could have just thrown it out there and let it pass. The problem is that you just keep doing it while lording your lore-friendliness over people. I like lore-friendliness, stuff that breaks lore really gets to me. But that's no reason to just keep shitting on other people for it each thread. Frankly, I like your character and would like to be able to fight you and stuff. You don't even look like that much of a rare to me, just a generic saiyan male, which is what you were going for. We actually don't have many of those around here, so in that sense you're pretty unique. You've just gotta cut back on shit-talking people at every opportunity and people will stop shit-talking back.

You really need to stop believing he doesn't know what he's doing.
Not like in a hee-hee I'm a shitpost mastermind and today I shall bathe in (You)'s kind of way, but a kind of bad attitude baiting for replies to confirm his biases about a community sort of way. Yes he's actually playing and enjoying his (pirated) copy but that doesn't change facts.
These aren't even a rare sort.

That could be true, but I'd think he'd get bored of it by now if that were the case. I'd still like to try being friends if possible.

> but I'd think he'd get bored of it by now if that were the case
You soft hearted fool, nobody with this attitude gets bored of it. The only time they relent is to return and rebound with dirtier 'facts' to shitpost about.
I mean, I guess I can't stop you, but open your eyes please. If shitposting got boring you'd have found a lot less activity from him after recycling his routine from yesterday and before.

I always took his posts as banter.
It actually made him kinda funny

It's still worth a try.

This too.

So why did no one tell Beerus they could just get more Pudding?

Because that's not the point, his mood was soured over pudding. Bringing him more pudding after the fact wouldn't really help, he'd just be reminded that these earthlings disrespected his godly ass and they needed to be punished.
Probably. I'm thinking Beerus isn't that one-dimensional at least. His XV appearance can be excused since he was getting pissed over something else entirely and not specifically the people providing the pudding.

SKoT can't COOK FOR SHIIIIIIIIIT

SSJ3 also gets increased stamina regen, but i think it removes ground increased stamina regen.

Probably to point it towards more of an attack attack attack form then anything.

>millions of years old
>can't cook
>is tiny
No wonder she's single.

Being tiny isn't a negative for women, it's a positive. Who the hell wants a girlfriend taller than them? Even manlets surely have some self respect.

>no girl will love you as much as Videl loves Gohan
brb helium tank

>tfw I like girls taller than me, but also like the idea of a girl shorter than me
>tfw I'm 5'5''

Just fucking kill me

There's small.
There's smol.
Then there's SKoT.
She's like a fifth grader for kami's sake.

Could she be a shortstack?

Also I like tall girls.
Maybe not like a head taller, but as tall or a bit taller. And I'm damn near 6'3".

Small girls are cute as shit

>>gohan is a nerdy weak cuck now
>>fat buu still around
I see nothing wrong with either of these things

You have to be standing directly above her to see her bust size. She also has to be looking up at you.
What do you think? Millions of years didn't do her body any better.

No, she's disgustingly flat.

Manlets, when will they learn?

There's always her daughter, but unlucky for you I already have plans to marry her.

Considering I'm asking for death, I think I've learned fucko.

Manlet uprising when? You think the betas will join our side?

At the end of the day, it's the size of their cock that matters most.

But women don't have dicks user. That was a man you were with.

A man is fine too. Don't care as long as the dick's good.

Eww. Shoo shoo, homo be gone.

What's wrong with dick, user? Does it intimidate you?

No, I take it up the ass every day.

Good man, I'm jealous.

Pumki pls

I don't even think they're awake yet.

Everything is wrong with dick. The only thing you should be doing with your dick is pounding vaginas so you can make babies.

>calling a bunch of people's characters shit
A bunch? Not even a handful, most of the reviews I gave were very positive and the negative ones really deserved it, especially after getting butthurt over me calling their purposefully created retarded looking characters ridiculous.
Not to mention that they themselves then proceeded to mock and ridicule random noobies just to make up for me roasting them.
>You don't even look like that much of a rare
Funny, I still don't see "rare" as a derogatory term
>We actually don't have many of those around here, so in that sense you're pretty unique
Exactly, and yes, I want my Saiyan to be a Saiyan, raw and stereotypical as the day they were first introduced, what's even the point of playing this game with characters that obviously don't belong in the DB universe?
>You've just gotta cut back on shit-talking people at every opportunity and people will stop shit-talking back.
For me it's all in good fun, so I personally don't have an issue with it, hell I love to point out hypocrisy, but I can see how all the "fighting" can get annoying.
>he's actually playing and enjoying
I'm having a blast!
This, cheer up and have giggle.

.I actually don't use SSJ3 as it's hair doesn't change accordingly but uses the Goku one, well, in my current state I cannot access that form anyways.

>Laciem is funny and has good bantz game
>Their other personas like Aticho are nice
>Jari posting and ERPing with Pumki is extremely autistic and upsetting to read
>it's all the same person
Feels weird.

Not me but I agree with 'em. Dick is good. Boy, girl, it Don t matta.

Just woke up, user. H-how do you know my sleeping schedule

Blame Pumki.

>H-how do you know my sleeping schedule
Who knows?

This.
It's awfully cringe.

What'd I do this time

Other fag here, but It's been 2 months, I know a lot of shit about a lot of people here.

>what's even the point of playing this game with characters that obviously don't belong in the DB universe?
See, the DB Universe actually has a lot of room for leeway. The lore's kind of bullshit, so as long as you can come up with a reason why your character might exist in the universe I don't see any problem with it. A lot of people wrote up backstories to do just that, it's pretty interesting to see what everyone can come up with.

Also, people might just like the gameplay and want to use certain styles of character regardless of lore. People have fun in different ways is all.

None of those things is something you should be bragging about.

That's not something you should bragging about.

I don't really see it as bragging, that sort of thing happens if you've been with a group of people for a while.

I'm not bragging, it's not like I'm gonna do something that could harm people I like in any way.

>Try to access the gift delivery bot with Aubah
>Disconnects from lobby and kicks me back to main menu every time
>Try to do the same with Taino
>Same thing
>Try Moton
>Works fine

That's probably not good.

>fighting a laggy saiyan with AZ and GoD's Anger
>he picked Archipalego and went SSJ3
>everytime it looks like I hit him I'm forced into a clash
>whenever I do actually hit him I get AZ'd
R E M O V E
S A I Y A N S

>tfw 6'3" and want a gf taller than me
help me bros

Good luck with that. Seriously, you'll need it.

maybe you should just enjoy the game right now ;^)

sorry user

Thinking about it, it's probably because I favorited the first two to use in PQs.

So I did what every totally sensible person would and favorited the third, only working, character I have.

ask aubah

I wish I could favorite you and take you on many adventures.

I don't understand what I have to do with this.

Buy a PS4 and you can!

You can even get the real me instead of just a bot!

Grinding PQs for moves is painful. I'm only a bit more than halfway through them at this point.

>decide to grind out a move for a new preset that's evaded me for a long ass time
>get ready for the long haul
>get it on first clear
>suddenly don't know what to do with myself
It's an odd feeling.

If you're not a Kaioken Fembuu how do you actually fight a Kaioken Super Cyan Goku?

>still don't have Janemba's sword move

What the hell is this things requirements to drop, because ultimate finish is just giving me Gogeta shoes

Oh cool another orange buu girl

I wanna fuck that Buu

Also, why has no one drawn a Fembuu in a wedding dress yet?

This one?

Because the Taino marriage DLC hasn't dropped yet.

Citrine is the og orange buufu for me

heh

I miss when Gohan was cute
everything went to shit after saiyaman saga

What buufus are for marriage?

The virgin ones.

so none

So the fat buus

Belle
Taino

Mine. My autismcanon dictates she wishes to be human to get married and have 2 kids.
I wish she was real and she loved me ;_;

Belle is a slut.
Taino is for gay marriage.

Honestly, High school Gohan was the cutest.