Hey Veeky Forums as a present to myself for getting a promotion at work im thinking of buying a new car and driving...

Hey Veeky Forums as a present to myself for getting a promotion at work im thinking of buying a new car and driving watch.

What are your thoughts on a California Special Mustang GT and Omega Speed Master MOTM.

Pic related

also pic related my driving watch of choice right now

>buying new
>ever

>being poor

Little bland user, sounds like the car and watch a middle management wageslave would buy

>im thinking of buying a new car and driving watch
kill you are self

As for your watch, a Casio F-91W.
As for your car, an LS3-swapped 240SX.

Maximum performance per dollar.

>driving watch
having something that can get caught in the wheel during an accident and completely fuck your wrist/hand is a good idea? who the fuck thinks of this shit?

SMART watches are cancer

>being responsible with money = poor
sure buddy.

>smartwatch
thats a fucking gps

>Breitling
>better than omega in any horological sense
KYS

Im not a 16 y/o who wants to hard park, vape, and bench race my car against everyone I meet.

how the fuck are you wearing a wrist watch

>being responsible as a necessity

>having credit card debt

You're right, you're not. You're the 'x' y/o with the fastest car in town and 60k more in your pocket than the guy who bought a new mustang and a piece of man jewelry.

Yeah people with the option of a new car don't have the time to buy a shitbox and worry if it's gonna last a year without a repair

Find a clean Chronostop Driver

>man jewelry
>not appreciating the intricacy and engineering that goes into making a watch
>posting on a malaysian glass blowers forum

Says the luddite still posting on his phone
Posted from my Garmin Smartwatch using Tapatalk for Veeky Forums ™

Implying there's nothing between new and shitbox.

Do you not wear it on your wrist? No one with half a brain wears a watch or wedding ring when working in construction or with machinery! And no one with half a brain should wear one either if they plan on any spirited driving.

you're right bus rider br/o/

>not appreciating the intricacy and engineering that goes into making a watch
So not being autistic? I sneeze, thats more intricate and more of a marvel of engineering than some gears.

>F-91W
are you an autist wearing a watch for the first time? No driving watch should ever be digital, it needs to be analogue to match the gauges.

Get a MTPS100-1BV instead

makes my fucking skin crawl seeing retards wear watches like this

>racer ever looking at their watch instead of driving
>even wearing one in the first place
Way to prove me wrong with a mother fucking ADVERTISEMENT. And way to project about being a busrider.

i bet you strap your wristwatch on your shirt sleeve you fucking mouth breather

No I like to keep it hidden because Im not some autist who thinks people give a fuck whats wrapped around their wrist
Do you also collect fedoras? people who view at watches as a fashion accessory are lmao

>spirited driving
why no cannonball runs? what if you need to be somewhere across the country and you got to keep pace using a time piece?

Lol Archie Luxury

Panerai is the signature driving watch brand. I wish it wasn't true but it is.

why are you so triggered by wristwatches? theyre just watches, and they are considered fashion accesories

How is an italian dive watch a signature driving watch. Chopard and Rolex are you fucking autist

Go back to harassing people on Shark Tank, Mr. Wonderful

Casios are the only watches I've seen F1 cars use.

Lol theres better things for that than a watch
Like actual data loggers

Alright, all jokes aside, spending $4,000 on a watch is fucking ridiculous. Unless you collect those to flip those to other retards why would you do that?

>b-b-but muh elegant oldworld timepiece, m-m-muh engineering!
Yeah, a hundred years of advertising agencies trying to convince you you NEED to have something or you're a klutz, just like your girl needs a gigantic diamond on her wedding ring or you don't love her.

Oh you mean the same advertising agencies that spout how you need a performance car to be a real man. Why would anyone pay more than the price of a corolla for going A - B

>just like your girl needs a gigantic diamond on her wedding ring or you don't love her.
The diamond goes on the engagement ring.

Yeah, exactly. For a DD, why have more than a Corolla? Unless you want something a little more comfy, put money into a simple, reliable commuter, and then an extremely impractical and fun vehicle for a second car. Best of both worlds.

Don't see the point of a California special over a regular gt premium, but whatever makes for a pretty cozy daily driver.

What's the point of an engagement ring? Don't you only stay engaged for a few months and then when you get married you just wear the boring gold band? What a waste of money to spend on something to wear for such a short amount of time.
This is why I hate women.

>motm with leather strap
tasteless style to match a tasteless drunk. PHIST!