That's a cute Ashley, damn.

>Not finding boogers attractive
I'd tonguefuck her nostrils honestly.

Will Andromeda have elcor?

good morning guys!

>250 """new""" pictures of Kaidan, femshep and jack
this is ''''''new''''''', at least ive never posted it before

Pessimistic. I doubt it

BioWare probably couldn't be arsed to model them for the new engine. Don't expect to see Elcor, Volus, or Hanar even though they were well accepted species in council space.

I bet every multiplayer-playable species might be there.

Aren't collectors, batarians, and geth playable in MP? I don't think any of those will be in Andromeda either.

>insta-kills again

I still don't like it. A supposed RPG having insta-kills makes no sense, unless there were stats that allowed a saving-throw to dodge the grab.

Haven't seen that rifle before, looks pretty cool.

i hope this isn't an alien.

it does

it is

Is this Mass Effect or War of the Worlds?
It looks like an updated Valkyrie. The new design looks better.

War of the Mass. Effect of the Worlds.

b-but muh we are the aliens...

Or Mass of the Worlds, and Effect of the War. Sounds like sci-fi novels.

finally a decent looking OP

Yeah, this seems like a really sanitized story about colonization so far. The local people (Angarans?) just hanging out in the outpost in that last trailer didn't seem to be suffering from small pox or forced labor at all. 0/10 game, bioware.

Damn the me1 credits still give me chills, why did it all have to go so wrong?

I swear I will never be able to look at this shit ship without thinking of a designer dildo

where the fuck is the nomad stored?
the ship/cargobay looks way too small

>Finally a proper OP
You're alright, WG. Don't go to Berlin tomorrow.

I kind of hate how all the designs look like slightly worse versions of things from the original series.

nexus = shittier citadel
tempest = shittier normandy
ryder = shittier shep
kett = collectors w/ bone armor

there's so much cool science fiction out there and bioware just kind of riffs on the safer stuff.
tiny mass effect fields.

kek

Looks like a Ceph Scout.

do you think there will be a sentient planet like solaris somewhere in the andromeda galaxy we have to escape from?

Claiming thread for best girl.

Sorry for being late.

You're not supposed to dump at one. Space it out so the thread doesn't turn to shit by the second half.

Ok

strawpoll.me/12061030

why you fucking faggot, why?
just fucking hang yourself you useless piece of shit, fucking up the thread with your autistic tali obsession.

The Tali post triggers you but

yes, he just had to kick off the kaidanspam with his retarded and useless post and he knew it would happen.
all talifags need to hang.

Any particular reason why the Pastebin doesn't have the artbooks linked?

>this thread still exists
what the fuck do you even talk about anymore holy shit its been 5 years since the last me game

holy shit its only 3 months to the new game

Waifuposting sustains generals in the lean years. Lore makes nerds come back before a game is about to drop. Torrent when seekers will be here soon.

A waifu growing her hair for 10 years.

can't tell if that's just bait or someone's really this retarded

A slutty asari stripper. A 100 credits for a private dance, she invites another one and gets somewhat l*wd with her for 250 credits.

where's Kaidan?

any particular reason why you can't perform a simply google search?

Does anyone still play the ME3 multiplayer? I finally got around to buying the ps3 trilogy.

>A waifu growing her hair for 10 years.

>ps3
probably not there, no.

Virmire

>tumblr nose
why

Batarians probably woundn't be there because of conflicts with citadel and alliance. Geth were still untrusted the whole time before vessels dispatch. There is a little chance to see quarians, because they're good techs but maybe not because of immune system. Maybe volus, but maybe not because of their suits.

by all rights they shouldn't have brought turians because they are the only ones who need dextro food
and dextro water

The fuck is a Tumblr nose

What if it'll turn out that in Andromeda majority of species have dextro DNA? Or even some sort of left vs dextro DNA racism?

Tumblr Nose, sometimes called Tumblr Red Nose Syndrome refers to a trend where drawn characters have bright red noses, particularly on Tumblr. The style has come under criticism for its common usage and unrealistic look.

what if none of that is true?

Turians are good soldiers

Why they brought them AND the Krogan is beyond me

Idk. Just think what might be different in another galaxy.

Krogan are good as well and more tough. Effective on positions close to enemy.

I thought the purple color under her nose was just shading, as she has the same coloration on her cheeks.

I never noticed that "red nose" trend before.

What are you guys going to make your Ryder look like

Turian discipline imparted to Krogan combat prowess might be a useful combo

Krogans were probably engaged as mercs by one of the private investors of the initiative to keep an eye on the investment. In the gameplay trailer they have the trademark blue armor from the blue suns mercenaries.

well for one thing, WE are the aliens

as slutty as possible

Shepard.

Default.

Wrex.

If I pull that trigger, will you die?

Hitler

Mark Vanderloo in 2017

Nice armour she's got on. Makes me want to run my hands all over her. Especially on her softer, thinner bits.

Sure, but they can't reproduce at the rate that you'd want for a colonizing effort. You could reinforce some species that would actually breed with some extra mechs or something.

Knowing Bioware, they're probably going to just say they cured the genophage in secret or some bullshit

>softer, thinner bits.
what's so special about her arms?

they are fucking excellent for a sweep into andromeda, you have shocktroops at the beginning of the colonization efforts to see what's what and hold back possible counter attacks or, I don't know, some enemy empire (which is what you'd usually have to expect) and you don't have to worry about them outbreeding you, they'll naturally die out sooner or later.
I just don't believe bioware was thinking of that when they put the krogan into the mix.

I think krogan main purpose is fighting in possible initial conflicts.
Sending cured krogans is heavy risk. What if they rebel?

Herro ferrow amuricans, Ai am wery pur persona. Plese bay me a copy of Mass Effec Andromeda. Ai will be gratful

Sheburd.

Who else /goodgoy/ here?

sucky sucky?

do you hate yourself so much to invite this shame?

No saki, i live wery far far

I think there's a bit in one of the trailers where you see Drack's loyalty mission text and there's a mention of the genophage. My guess is there's a parallel quest/cure to the genophage in this galaxy.

This is true, but I assume Krogans need to eat / drink / take up space on a ship or colony. From what we know about them, they usually cause problems with other crew members / don't tolerate being in close company for too long. Given all that, you could replace them w/ extra mechs or probes.

You know when you're at the store buying groceries and see something you don't really need and you're not sure you'll like it but you buy it anyways cause it's no money and you might as well try it? That's what Andromeda is to me.

>You know when you're at the store buying groceries and see something you don't really need and you're not sure you'll like it but you buy it anyways cause it's no money and you might as well try it?
no i don't, because I have self control

Good to be you. I guess

360 servers are the most populated as far as I know, not sure if you'll have much luck on PS3 but worth checking.

so why are you advertising that you bought bargain bin crap?

Because it gets a rise out of autists like
and it's always entertaining to see what kind of projections they'll come up with to start an argument.

>but you buy it anyways cause it's no money and you might as well try it?
>buy it
>it's no money

>I'm retarded

I see.