Why do people still think that Asians can't drive...

Why do people still think that Asians can't drive? Maybe its just trolls and Detroitfags who can't get over the collapse of the American car industry in the 70's, leading to the onslaught of Japanese built cars. I bet Nissan regrets not selling the Skyline GTR R32 (pictured) in the US, just so as to shut up those "Asians can't drive" troglodytes.

Speaking of the R32, was it ever sold in Canada? I'm guessing maybe not, either it failed emissions tests there (as with the US) or Nissan was afraid that it would be illegally imported into the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvJE97hsxyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do people still think that Asians can't drive?

because I live in Vancouver

>Why do people still think that Asians can't drive?
because they can't

I live in Japan, have for 3 years. I fucking hate driving around these people in traffic.

note how almost all good cars from Asia come from Japan. the Japanese are outliers, not a good example.

You must not live anywhere near a high population of asians. It has nothing to do with the cars they make.

Of all Asians, Chinks are the fucking worst. They are braindead and shouldn't be allowed licenses.

Also the R32 wasn't originally sold in North America because life is cruel.

Never sold in Canada, Nissan probably feel the market demand would be worth the costs of preparing for a LHD versions.

People in general can't drive for shit. Not asians, not women, not whatever the fuck you are. If any of you think you're a good driver, you're just deluding yourself.

They literally can't drive. Go to Vancouver and get run over by some rich chink in a Lamborghini and get back to me.

The sad truth is that there aren't any collective group of people that are good at driving.

People are not interested in driving. People are not interested in keeping their vehicles in safe/proper condition. People are not interested in knowing the rules of the road, abiding by them, thinking ahead or driving effectively.

Driving is, for 99% of the driving population, viewed as nothing but a terribly boring (and maybe even difficult/scary) chore, and maintenance is very often seen as too costly or unnecessary, as the mentality goes "But its running fine, why would it need anything done", or "My tires are holding air, they are fine"

You're not going to be able to make these people take any interest in maintenance or driving. These are the people who drive in broken cars, the ones who will be on their phones while driving, have the dashboard filled with useless shit that blocks your view, who get into crashes, minor benders, creates traffic jams and goes 20% under the speed limit as a result of either being scared of driving or just not paying any attention at all

People like those are why I view the driver-aids we find in modern cars as a gift from above

Because they do shit like this. 10 minutes on Liveleak would prove this even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU

>The sad truth is that there aren't any collective group of people that are good at driving.
>what is finland

> Is third largest manufacturer of cars in the world
> Can't drive

Japan, why do you bother with making cars?

Vancouver isn't even bad desu.
I moved from there to SoCal, it's way worse here. The CA driving test is so simple that a blind one-armed orangutan could pass.

>SoCal
they all just want to be transported via their government mandated autonomous pod-mobiles.

>I bet Nissan regrets not selling the Skyline GTR R32 (pictured) in the US

Not really, the LHD R35 gets outsold 10-1 and even if they were somehow able to sell a RHD car here brand new sells would've been even worse than the R35 is now. you'd be surprised how much RHD/LHD can be a deal breaker when buying a new car in a country of the opposite driving position. i also don't see how the car would prove asians can drive... isn't AWD liked for how easy and predictable it is compared to any RWD car? i remember watching Initial D and one of the rotor gook bros said "The car does all the work for you" and it made me wonder if even in Japan is the GTR stereotyped for being an idiot-proof car or was he just being a dick.

It's a lot worse now than 3-5 years ago when the wave of chinafags invaded. A lot of the fob chinks simply pay off the DMV to pass their tests because they're already filthy rich anyway. The asian males that were raised here tend to be a lot better drivers from what I've seen though.

t. Socal native

When people say asians cant drive they are talking about chinks and gooks

Fun fact: Mitsubishi gimped the usdm evo 8 with no AYC because americans are shit drivers

Zero accidents in over 1 million miles. Think I'm pretty okay.

Am chink.

Look, I have to admit that Asians are generally bad drivers. The Asian women are oblivious, the Asian men are overly aggressive, and the kids are like white kids but even worse when it comes to keeping their eyes on the roads.

The second-generation asians do tend to drive a lot better, but from my experience, if an Asian male gets their license before college, it's likely that they're a boyracer. Source: was one myself.

My gf is Chinese and she's a really good driver, much better than most guys tbqh.
Then again I'm not American, which helps.

not cruel

>hiroshima

karma incarnate

America dun goofed

I live in SF in a predominantly Chinese housing development and the driving/parking here is daily comedy. NONE of these people know how to drive and their attempts at parallel parking are hilarious. The curbs here are covered with black tire marks from people trying to parallel park at ridiculously steep angles, and it takes them 10 minutes and 15 forward/backs to get it right. The Asian drivers can't drive thing is not a meme, trust me.

No its true. I know quite a few foreigners and first gen asians and they literally can not drive for shit. I'm talking failing american drivers tests and hitting pedestrians.

>"what is Finland"
>implying people from Finland can drive

Good joke, user.

B-but top gear said that can drift.

>implying ending the war wasn't worth not getting a silly weeb car
You have to be 18 to post here bud

It's a cultural thing. First gen Asians who come over here are the elites of their society. So they figure that they are here as well.

Most of their driving involves "Fuck you, plebe. I'm going first."

I guarantee you if the GTR was the one sold in America back in the 90s it would be the ones turning up on CL for 15K while Z32s get wanked about nihon fanbois.

LETS COMBAT RACISM AND SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS WITH MORE RACISM AND SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS

How was what I said supposed to be racist? Did Detroitfags trigger you?

>drive from AB to BC
>everything is decent till I hit Vancouver
>N stickers everywhere
>no one signals ever
>more cars with dents
>people dropping off asian grannies on the corner of a busy street

Ya niggas should just stick to the skytrain
youtube.com/watch?v=xvJE97hsxyw
Also detroit seems okay to drive through because of the sparse population unless you hit poverty enriched neighborhoods

>be part of university's automotive club
>we meet up in the uni parking lot, do burnouts, swap info, etc.
>composed of whites, hispanics (lowrider crew), and gooks
>the japanese guys laugh at us as they drive past us in their silvias
how do i join them Veeky Forums
norcal btw

christ that fucking music

do you morons actually do this? drive around blasting weeb remixes?

>nips in Silvia's
>US of A

Here in leaf land we're laughing at them cause we got S15's

It's just old rich chinks in Vancouver who own real estate there, most of them drive like normal human beings.

t. camilla kim wong zhang

In general normal Honcouver driving is shite driving to the folks out east. Not sure compared to ON or QC drivers but definitely QC is close.

Your uni has an automotive club? wtf i too am norcalfag

Drive in California and you'll find that the Asian drivers are the shittiest. Drive in Arizona and you'll see that Mexicans are the shittiest.

Not starting it in the first place would be even better
But let's just pretend that pearl Harbor was an unprovoked attack

/thread
t
h
r
e
a
d