/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70920/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember to ostracize shitposters.

lore, LORE

>sheogorath can beat literally ANYONE by doing literally NOTHING
is there anyone more based?

Top contributors like me.

Post new screenshots!

O-okay, ill post a somewhat scenery like one since most of my newest set is family oriented stuff.

Literally 0/5
>those eye brows
Everything is blurry and not even that can save >that LOD
Are you even trying?

the newest

Adele follower when?

2.7mb of gay and bad.

>family oriented stuff
uh oh

It's nothing bad, just alot of comfy stuff, and the current state of the thread doesnt seem like the proper time to post something like that.

I wanna say that's a nice butt. But I'm going to guess that's a dude.

>that mongoloidunmer

So are there any mod(s) that allow me to be a crusader? Like amass an army and overthrow skyrim in general? Like town to town pillaging/raids and shit. Obviously there's armour mods of crusader stuff but any gameplay mods to go with?

There is that faction war mod I forget the name of. Adds actual armies and dynamic conflicts between the different areas of the map, and you can join/support most of them. And they could actually take over holds/camps, etc.

The name slips my mind though.

Radiant Spawn Engine?

That's the one. I tested it out for a bit, but didn't stick with it, since my load order is heavy enough.

I know at least one other poster swears by it, though.

>(1.34 MB, 1280x720)
for what purpose?

Are you using that tropical mod? I have the HD pack that was deleted do you want it?

You're doing good, /tesg/. I'm proud of you.

Is there a mod that adds a wraithguard gauntlet? Preferably paired with another dwemer gauntlet. I've found something in Google but only images of the model, no actual file or even image of the gauntlet worn. I'm also looking for a mod for a dwemer helmet to look like the bust. I'm sure I've seen a pic of that and half certain I've seen it here

>I know at least one other poster swears by it, though.
That would be Ada

Oh, I just figured with the shitposting that was going on that I would post screenshots from my old laptop when tropical skyrim was just released however many years ago

My laptop didn't know what 1920x1080 even was

Hey Oblivionfriends, how is Better Cities? Worth the hit?

What kind of waifus do you like?
I like the smaller quicker ladies.

yeah but the newer ones kind of suck. I wish I archived all of the older versions with less clutter.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Ones with bad hair and the like

The ones that can piss off autists by simply existing.

>that dof
>that pedo implication
possibly one of the worst screenshots I've seen in my life.

TELL ME ABOUT YAARTI'S HIPS! WHY DO THEY SEEM TO CHANGE SIZE?

The magic of childbirth.

You need help don't you?

she needs to work out then unless she's carrying right now. women's hips don't stay fucked after child birth unless they're lazy as fuck. living in skyrim, she should be fit as hell even after childbirth. Unless Snakestone pampers her.

Morrowloot Ultimate, even has sunder

Or maybe the guy just likes her better with big hips and you're overthinking this shit

genocide yourself you fat faggot

>tfw thor is next to sunder with colorful magic
>tfw he called a storm and it went flying

How do you know I'm fat, faggot?

Holy shit thats awesome.

>

tall knights

make your own adventure

Your game would look really cool if you found an ENB that made your game's textures detailed and sharp and not blurry as hell.

And you should adjust those lenses to have deeper colors as well as some transparency rather than that cheesy look. I can help you with that if you're interested. It would look much better.

im not a homofaggot, but if you find me and tell me "hey, im that guy who told you how to get wraithguard" i'll suck your dick

um..thanks?

>And you should adjust those lenses to have deeper colors as well as some transparency rather than that cheesy look. I can help you with that if you're interested. It would look much better.
I'm interested.

She just has big hips now. It's not related to childbirth. She didn't have a unique body for a long time, it was default unpb. Now she has a unique body. She's just a bottom heavy girl.

I have to bodyslide her equipment and send the meshes to Snake and sometimes I don't get the right size. That and dof trickery makes them look different sizes at times I guess.

step 1. open up the file in nifskope

seriously though get a new enb you're just killing it.

Did you really just type this shit with a straight face?

Your swimming in the Sea of Ghosts with your follower when this dude walks up and slaps her ass.

What do you do?

So I noticed that lewd mods havent been updating as quickly as they were 3-4 months ago. I only started being a total degenerate lately so Im not sure if these things go in cycles or is it dying down for good?

People are waiting to move on to sse, but need skse for sse, so they're waiting even longer

>forced to open the creation kit because some nippon thought it was a good idea to assign every single hair in a consmetics pack to orcs, khajit, and argonians

Fucking Oblivion mods.

I was waiting for your reply but I guess it's not coming.

Step 2. do this stuff. Alpha will make it transparent and the rest will adjust the colors and specularity.

I think, probably. Something like that.

tes4edit.

Why are you installing hair mods if you're using a beast race?

What face do you want him to type it with?

swim away because attacking while swimming is apparently too gamebreaking

I want him to get self awareness.

I got bigger fish to worry about.

>Why are you installing hair mods if you're using a beast race?

I'm aware of tes4edit. I don't want to edit like 100 entries per beast race every time I rebuild my bashed patch, thus the Construction Set. I'm not currently using a beast race but this is going to be a general use profile that I might clone for other characters so preferably I should be able to create other stuff. It's that Modular Beautiful People set of (mostly) Japanese mod packs if you've ever come across it. Kind of a pain to find all of and set up properly, especially for use along side OCO for vanilla races.

>worrying about a basking shark

>Kind of a pain to find all of and set up properly
Why's that? It's on the nexus isn't it? I'd imagine there's an OCO patch too.

There's a mod on some blog with probably all of the hairs, I can't remember the details but I can look into that if you're interested. I think it was comprehensive cosmetic something something.

Look here, elf butt. When a shark is swimming at me with its mouth agape, I think im allowed to be worried.

ahegao

Basking sharks are giant harmless babies. You're scared of a giant harmless baby.

>babies
>harmless
I raised "two harlmess babies". I think I of all people should know we should fear babies.

Can I get a second opinion on these robes? I'm not sure if they're good or bad.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70920/
I like the style, but shading on the diffuse rustles my jimmies, and I'm wondering if I'm justified in my distaste or if I'm being a picky bitch.

Please delete your character.

Stop talking about stupid shit.

Shit, forgot the image I wanted to attach

Cheese louis if you like them use them, stop trying to be validated by a pack of fucking losers like us

Don't really need the help with it at this point, I've got a full install I was just touching it up after adding in an update that I found in the depths of the internet.

There's a version up on the Nexus (which is one of the files I have in the install stack for it actually) but there's other files for it floating around out there too. As for OCO patches, there's one that let's you use the OCO eye textures with the eye meshes from MBP but that's it (and it flat out doesn't work for Argonians because the eye meshes will be in the wrong position.)

It just throws up a lot of conflicts with OCO that Wrye Bash doesn't solve well automatically, I suppose it's to be expected given the nature of the mods.

>No Norman MacCaig mod for Skyrim yet

Sisters dying forever when?

I don't like it, the green is fucking blinding

Damn son, you're just afraid of everything. You're a mess. Get some help.
Lind's stuff is generally pretty great, at the very least I like how it looks.

E I R I E S
I
R
I
E
S

Delete that monstrosity.

>You're a mess. Get some help.

Haha, if you only knew!

i eat the fish

Haha!

My razer naga epic started double clicking. What mouse would /tesg/ recommend?

for you? just buy a controller.

>2 people like this
Good to see her moms are fully supportive of her.

I just bought a Corsair Scimitar and I like it a lot.

A lot of people would prefer to go with a mouse with more distinct side buttons like the new Naga or the Logitech G600 but it was honestly the looks of the Scimitar that sold me on it and I haven't had any trouble with missfires or knowing which key I'm about to press.

>tfw deathadder middleclick stopped working
:/

But I can't keybind 8 spells, 3 weapons, and 1 helmet like that

the buttons look really close together, and it looks like I might be better off for a current year razer naga wired with the price. It does look really pretty though.

:( that's my dragon shout button

Ewa is such a good girl!

Razer is a garbage company. Whatever you get make sure it's not from them.

Any mouse that isn't for professional gaymen

You never answered me last time! If Reila is the /tesg/ mom, who is the /tesg/ dad!

I actually play Skyrim with a controller and you can keybind that many things if you use the chatpad lol

I'd like to think I got lucky with the one I had. It was working fine until I dropped it.

Get help.

I feel like its more like she runs the /tesg/ orphanage.

I dunno. Probably Haar these days.

Well if you dropped it just fix or replace it.